Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

can you return stuff bought online to store? Thinking of getting this and possibly using it with the b2 g 1 free deal. But if i change my mind i want to be able to return it

Bought the standard at launch, now buying the CE. Too much of a fan to pass this up. Having it shipped to store. I'm still pissed on how they packaged the Skyrim CE when they shipped it to my house. They just put the thing in a big plastic bag. It's all beat up. Anyway, hope shipping to store helps.

Thanks op.

Well I want to get the B2G1 when I pick it up but I am having a hard time finding 2 more $30 games I want (or do not already have). Might have to just settle for an awesome deal.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']oos online, pickup only[/QUOTE]

Says its still there for me.

Someone posted the price change on Neogaf, so it may not be long before its gone.

I'll be surprised if it isn't sold out by the time I go to pick my in-store order later.

[quote name='Tdog987']Says its still there for me.

Someone posted the price change on Neogaf, so it may not be long before its gone.

I'll be surprised if it isn't sold out by the time I go to pick my in-store order later.[/QUOTE]

You sure? It says it's sold out online. Not that it matters since there seems to be a lot at stores. I remember seeing 4 at one store.

anyone know the answer to my question? can you return stuff bought online to store? Looks like i need to get on this fast if you can

Question for the OP...

How did you find this?

Did someone tip you off or did you just 1 night randomly search on BB.com for UC3 CE?

I'm just amazed how people find these deals...I guess this count count as todays BB Deal of the Day.

[quote name='Kenshindono']anyone know the answer to my question? can you return stuff bought online to store? Looks like i need to get on this fast if you can[/QUOTE]

From what all the CAGs are saying, yes.

[quote name='Kenshindono']anyone know the answer to my question? can you return stuff bought online to store? Looks like i need to get on this fast if you can[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. I placed an online order *and* one for in-store pick-up, just to make sure that Best Buy doesn't cock things up and I end up without one.

I don't know...you can order it now and wait for your answer.

You would have a few hours of time to cancel it, before the employees can get the order ready.

awesome deal. thanks for the heads up. guess i will just get 3 of them since the other 2 would only be 15 each with buy 2 get 1. i new the mountain of them at my best buy would pay off eventually. remember looking through $30 games on the website but couldn't find anything i wanted. maybe i'll get a dead island game of the year with it.

Amazing deal. I couldn't find anything else over $30 I really wanted, so I just ordered this for in store pick up since my store has about 20 copies that are all in great condition.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You sure? It says it's sold out online. Not that it matters since there seems to be a lot at stores. I remember seeing 4 at one store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I even added one to my cart to make sure.

Just got an "Item not found at store" email. Bizarre, since it's 3 am and there's definitely no one pulling orders. Wonder if they're spiking multiples.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Thanks. I already have a online pass for this so hopefully I can put the unused pass from the CE with auction to boost it a couple bucks.[/QUOTE]

good call. I'm gonna do the same.

[quote name='@FIF']Just got an "Item not found at store" email. Bizarre, since it's 3 am and there's definitely no one pulling orders. Wonder if they're spiking multiples.[/QUOTE]

i just tried to order online and it says there's a limit of 1 now. i'm just gonna go in store when they open tomorrow.

Question...I just got a reward zone card (from order the sub to the gamer mag)

Ordered the UC3 CE (for in-store pick up)...for it to count on my rz card, was there a # I had to put in when I ordered or do I give the the rz card when I pick up the order?

same thing happened with black ops c.e. and infamous 2 c.e.
we are just the lucky ones that find out first on cag. lucky we have lots of eyes out there looking and sharing deals like these.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Amazing deal. I couldn't find anything else over $30 I really wanted, so I just ordered this for in store pick up since my store has about 20 copies that are all in great condition.[/QUOTE]

20 Copies? Where the hell they keep them?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I want to get the B2G1 when I pick it up but I am having a hard time finding 2 more $30 games I want (or do not already have). Might have to just settle for an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

same for me. anyone recommend any games in the $30 range that havent been cheaper anywhere else lately? too bad dogma wasnt $30.

Hmm...I wonder if I got the last one in my store. Just ordered and checked BB.com - it's now unavailable at my store. Wondering if I should place a back-up order at a different store just in case.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']same for me. anyone recommend any games in the $30 range that havent been cheaper anywhere else lately? too bad dogma wasnt $30.[/QUOTE]

I might get Dead Island GOTY (but my store says no 360) and Killzone 3. I could definitely do Killzone 3 so I just need to find a 3rd.

Thanks OP.

Used my BB promotional certificates for the order. Took me awhile to figure out but I noticed that the promo codes that I earned have to be applied as a "gift card code" instead of a "promotional code" even though the BB email stated "promotional."

Shipping wasn't available for me, so I placed two orders for pickup - one at each local store (in case one store messes something up).

Then I realized they should qualify for the B2G1 sale, right?

So I guess when I pick the second one up at the second store, I can return/rebuy the first and get another game as part of the B2G1, right?

:)

[quote name='uiengineer']i know i'm going to get screwed on this. i should have picked the shipping option over the in-store pick up.[/QUOTE]

In-store pick ups are usually pretty good when it comes to inventory availability. I've seen items go from "available" to "unavailable" within the same day (during business hours too mind you not just after hours).

[quote name='cancerman1120']20 Copies? Where the hell they keep them?[/QUOTE]

my store has 10 stacked in a tower behind video games trade in register.

[quote name='jkimrey']Shipping wasn't available for me, so I placed two orders for pickup - one at each local store (in case one store messes something up).

Then I realized they should qualify for the B2G1 sale, right?

So I guess when I pick the second one up at the second store, I can return/rebuy the first and get another game as part of the B2G1, right?

:)[/QUOTE]

In theory. good luck.

Yes as I have done this multiple times. Make sure you have the receipt.

i'm pretty sure this is gonna be the clear out every store's entire inventory price. one of my store's is running the 50% off collector's editions and the website says they have this instock but i didn't see it there. I wonder if they have it in the back, it would ring up at $30, and they would take the 50% making it $15. :drool:

Thanks.

Actually this is perfect timing for me - just picked up UC 1&2 bundle yesterday as part of the B2G1 sale - always been on my radar, just haven't had a chance to play one yet.

Looking forward to it though - heard really good things about the series.

[quote name='Kuma']In theory. good luck.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Thanks.

Actually this is perfect timing for me - just picked up UC 1&2 bundle yesterday as part of the B2G1 sale - always been on my radar, just haven't had a chance to play one yet.

Looking forward to it though - heard really good things about the series.[/QUOTE]

Youre in for a total trip then, some of the best games to come out this gen

Worst buy strikes again. Cancelled my orders "Item not found at store"
Maybe you shouldn't still say it's available then...

[quote name='tham1988']my store has 10 stacked in a tower behind video games trade in register.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it basically serves as a giant wall behind the game register.

[quote name='abhinav']fuck my face, I just bought this with the B2G2 glitch. I guess karma is a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Me too...it trades for 17 at amazon so I will just shoot the one I bought with the b2g2 their way...I guess I still come out ahead because i paid $12.50 for each game in the order.

And thanks OP! Been eyeing this for a while.

[quote name='r00kie']Me too...it trades for 17 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Already setup my trade in for amazon. Was gonna pass on this before, but it was too tempting. At least I'll get the CE conents for ~$9 after tax (Had a $5 RZ cert).

bread's done
Back