Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='r00kie']Me too...it trades for 17 at amazon so I will just shoot the one I bought with the b2g2 their way...I guess I still come out ahead because i paid $12.50 for each game in the order.

And thanks OP! Been eyeing this for a while.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sasukekun']Nice. Already setup my trade in for amazon. Was gonna pass on this before, but it was too tempting. At least I'll get the CE conents for ~$9 after tax (Had a $5 RZ cert).[/QUOTE]

Amazon trade $17 is for regular version, the CE comes with a disc inside a steelbook case with NO regular editon case. So unless you guys are trading in the whole CE which trades for $15, your plan doesn't work.

[quote name='FlipSide']Amazon trade $17 is for regular version, the CE comes with a disc inside a steelbook case with NO regular editon case. So unless you guys are trading in the whole CE which trades for $15, your plan doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

I've got a standard edition copy that I bought from the Target trade in deal. Thanks for the heads-up though.

I got 2 for pick up. I purchased them individually since one would have been for my friend. I just got a letter for one of them stating item can't be found, but other one I have not heard from back yet. I'm hoping I can at least get one for myself.

I'll just have to tell my friend to check another BB.

[quote name='technicalstylez']fantastic deal but unfortunately not for me. thanks for the heads up op[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not a big Collector's Edition fan myself. The behind the scenes DVDs get watched once then stored somewhere and the statues/figurines get stashed in a closet.

Still, great deal for those who still haven't bought this game. If I hadn't have won a vanilla copy during the Subway promotion I'd be all over this. Thanks for the post OP.

i have never brought a collector's edition of a game with the b2g1 deal. So I'm assuming it works for collector's editions right? The ad says any game 29.99 or up. Thanks op

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, not a big Collector's Edition fan myself. The behind the scenes DVDs get watched once then stored somewhere and the statues/figurines get stashed in a closet.

Still, great deal for those who still haven't bought this game. If I hadn't have won a vanilla copy during the Subway promotion I'd be all over this. Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]

This one has a steelbook and I'm a sucker for steelbooks.

Does the limit 1 same game per person apply to in store purchases too? I would like to take advantage of the b2g1 in store but don't have a third game so I was planning to buy an extra uncharted for a gift and get a free game for myself.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Just got a backordered notice for the one I ordered online (when it was available for shipping).[/QUOTE]

Same here. =(

Damn bought this on Friday at the local store cause I had a gut feeling it was gonna drop... Anyone know if I can get the difference back by a phone call or do I have to go back into the store?

[quote name='psihog']gonna try PM the one from B2G2 order..[/QUOTE]

Man.. don't push your luck.. do you really want them to take a closer look at your order?

[quote name='new1']Damn bought this on Friday at the local store cause I had a gut feeling it was gonna drop... Anyone know if I can get the difference back by a phone call or do I have to go back into the store?[/QUOTE]

Its just easier to take it back in store to refund price difference, I think since its store bought you have to anyway (correct me of I am wrong)

[quote name='psihog']gonna try PM the one from B2G2 order..[/QUOTE]
the way PMs work at BB are a return and then repurchase. Once they do a return on your B2G2 deal, you'll most likely end up owing money for that 4th game or it will make out even with the difference paid from the old CE price to the new one. Either way, you wont be benefiting from trying to PM

I'm thinking this might be an online only price. When I've bought and picked up deals like these, I've seen the store price to be normal, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is $65 at the store. I used pick-up. And thanks to the OP, I've wanted this for a while and almost bought it before at 60.

[quote name='shopsmarts']I'm thinking this might be an online only price. When I've bought and picked up deals like these, I've seen the store price to be normal, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is $65 at the store. I used pick-up. And thanks to the OP, I've wanted this for a while and almost bought it before at 60.[/QUOTE]

Even if thats true though they are suppose to match their website...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011

Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period.

I jumped on this. Did an In-Store pickup, then going to try to see if I can cancel the order then use it in the B2G1. Then get Syndicate/U3 and try to price match Starhawk for 29.99 since I saw it at Target for that price yesterday. If that doesn't work, I'll grab Dead Island GOTY.

[quote name='mrclutch']I wish this was tomorrow so I could b2g1 with ncaa.[/QUOTE]

If you did in store pick-up you could just wait till tomorrow.

Got one, thanks! Would this stack with $10 off $50 or more in store pickup and B2G1? My BB is out of Pokemon Conquest and I would love to give them my money!

[quote name='Tdog987']Question for the OP...

How did you find this?

Did someone tip you off or did you just 1 night randomly search on BB.com for UC3 CE?

I'm just amazed how people find these deals...I guess this count count as todays BB Deal of the Day.[/QUOTE]

When I found out that the B2G1 deal got taken off the website, I was about to give up on purchasing anything since I wanted to get the $10 for $50 deal as well. That's when I noticed I still had a coupon I had that expires next week.

I knew UC3 CE was $65 so I was trying to figure out what else to equal out a >$50 total after discounts. By the time I was ready to checkout, the price suddenly changed to $30 in the shopping cart.

I don't know about other areas but BB shipping is notorious here (smashed boxes) so l prefer in-store pickup. I literally think they use a t-shirt cannon for delivery.

So yeah... I guess I had a Forrest Gump kind of moment.

I don't go on other forums so if it spread, its probably tipped off from this post or others just so happened to come across it.

[quote name='9999']When I found out that the B2G1 deal got taken off the website, I was about to give up on purchasing anything since I wanted to get the $10 for $50 deal as well. That's when I noticed I still had a coupon I had that expires next week.

I knew UC3 CE was $65 so I was trying to figure out what else to equal out a >$50 total after discounts. By the time I was ready to checkout, the price suddenly changed to $30 in the shopping cart.

I don't know about other areas but BB shipping is notorious here (smashed boxes) so l prefer in-store pickup. I literally think they use a t-shirt cannon for delivery.

So yeah... I guess I had a Forrest Gump kind of moment.

I don't go on other forums so if it spread, its probably tipped off from this post or others just so happened to come across it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, one on slickdeals was posted 2 hours before, I guess it's possible.....

shit, I've been searching the site (BB.com) everyday for a price drop on this..tons of stores have them, gonna see how many are wiped out by now..

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Any idea why the B2G1 isn't working? Or is that in-store only? I'm hoping to go pick up my order and see if they will let me add to games.[/QUOTE]
You can thank the B2G2 abusers for that.

Decent deal, but once you factor in the price of gas, the savings becomes much less, and it's not really worth it. At least, in my situation. I don't know why they won't ship to different stores.

Got one...I think. Waiting on my confirmation email for in-store pickup. Thanks OP.

Quick question. Has anyone here done an immediate return as soon as they have picked up their in-store pick up item? The reason I ask is because once they told me that their system couldn't process an immediate return as soon as I picked up the item. I would have to wait a few ours to do the return.

It's a bit early to claim success when I don't have the game in my hands or a confirmation e-mail yet, but OP is a true bro. I almost never get in on deals like this but I'm pretty freaking excited right now. Thanks 9999, you made my day!

Lots of great deals lately but I can't justify the purchase. Played/beat the game, don't care for stuff inside and it won't have much of a market on eBay etc.

bread's done
Back