Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

got it, unfortunately, lady at the counter gave story about unable to return/rebuy, wasn't able to get in on a buy one get two...
no worries, less stuff in back log.

[quote name='shrike4242']Can't stress this enough.

Call your local store, have them check in RSS for SKU # 2877929 and check inventory in-store. That should be correct, save any units in someone's hand in the checkout lines. Once it's been marked as picked for in-store pickup or purchased at the register, in-store inventory decreases.

The only time this might not be the case is if someone tries to pick one for in-store pickup, can't find it, and then marks it as NO PICK. That removes the store from in-store pickup availability no matter how many they have in-store. Since this is a CE, they won't be missing in-store.

Regardless, call the store and ask them to check RSS for SKU # 2877929.[/QUOTE]

Said OOS online, called up there and got them holding it for me. Thanks a bunch for the suggestion :D

[quote name='Evt']got it, unfortunately, lady at the counter gave story about unable to return/rebuy, wasn't able to get in on a buy one get two...
no worries, less stuff in back log.[/QUOTE]

Thats bs...saginaw, mi has 4 left in stock after I did a cancellation then rebuy. Got GoW 3 and Resistance Dual Pack! Yeah! $60 well spent.

Damn. I just received my $10 coupons. It would have been nice to get these earlier. I'll go pick up another one. Yes, I am a horrible-hoarder & fuck ing flipper, but my store has over 20 of these left. I don't see the harm in getting one more.

My store apparently had four at open, glad I ordered online. Got mine.

Wanted so, so badly to do B2G1, but my store was sold out of Deus Ex AE, and everything else I wanted at the $29.99 pricepoint (Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid HD collections) was higher than that. Thought about Dead Island GOTY, but.. meh.

[quote name='jle7385']Thats bs...saginaw, mi has 4 left in stock after I did a cancellation then rebuy. Got GoW 3 and Resistance Dual Pack! Yeah! $60 well spent.[/QUOTE]

Does the CE ring $30 in store or did you have to get a price adjustment?

[quote name='KtMack23']This box looks like it could take me to Narnia[/QUOTE]

That's the same thing I thought when I first got mine a while back LOL. Overall I was very disappointed with this CE, the only thing I liked was the steelbook. I won mine in a contest but I'd say its worth the $30. I would be so mad if I paid full price though.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Does the CE ring $30 in store or did you have to get a price adjustment?[/QUOTE]

It rings up $29.99. And works with the buy 2, get 1 free.

Got back with mine. I can't believe people paid full price for this thing...it's just, OUTRAGEOUS. Everything is either not really useful or feels kind of cheap. Ah well, I got a great game at a good price.

[quote name='KtMack23']This box looks like it could take me to Narnia[/QUOTE]

lol. I just picked mine up and the girl looked confused and asked, "isn't this just a game, what's up with the enormous box?"

Do you guys think my store will let me buy multiple copies? I wouldn't mind helping out a few CAGs. With the b2g1 + tax + shipping, I think it would come out to be around the same price as buying 1 w/out the deal.

[quote name='Scorch']My store apparently had four at open, glad I ordered online. Got mine.

Wanted so, so badly to do B2G1, but my store was sold out of Deus Ex AE, and everything else I wanted at the $29.99 pricepoint (Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid HD collections) was higher than that. Thought about Dead Island GOTY, but.. meh.[/QUOTE]

Is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $29.99? It shows $39.99 for me.

[quote name='aspen1284']Local store says its In Stock. Does this mean they have at least 3 copies of this?[/QUOTE]

no, not necessarily

Just picked up the last copy in Enfield,CT for $19 after tax! The UC3 CE was on clearance for an additional 40% off so I got 40% off the $29.99. I feel like I just stole it :lol:

[quote name='kerouac kid']Do you guys think my store will let me buy multiple copies? I wouldn't mind helping out a few CAGs. With the b2g1 + tax + shipping, I think it would come out to be around the same price as buying 1 w/out the deal.[/QUOTE]
i got 3 of them (and i'm not hoarding..see my post a few pages back)

Thank OP! Just got back from a local Miami store and got three. Worked with the buy 2 get 1 free, bringing the total for all three to $64.xx!

guys so i just got me BB savings code in my email but everytime i am trying to use it online iut sells me its missing alphabetic but the code is online numbers?

what am i doing wrong

?

[quote name='uiengineer']i got 3 of them (and i'm not hoarding..see my post a few pages back)[/QUOTE]

My store has over 20 left. I'm just afraid I would get stuck with them. Maybe I'll give it a shot. If anyone wants a copy that can't get one, let me know. I'll try and see if the store will give me the b2g1 deal. Cost + Tax + Shipping should be near the same as buying 1 copy. Send me a pm.

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']I'm not sure, i think will announced a Uncharted game of the year. No point in buying it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks IGN, but I dont think the GOTY will come with all the collectors goodies now would it?

Was about to place an order online last night, when all my local stores showed stock, decided not to and wait for an RZ cert that was coming today. RZ cert got emailed to me at 6am and it was already sold out. Checked a BB by my job but no luck either :( If I manage to stumble upon one soon I'll still bite.

[quote name='brandtron8000']Was about to place an order online last night, when all my local stores showed stock, decided not to and wait for an RZ cert that was coming today. RZ cert got emailed to me at 6am and it was already sold out. Checked a BB by my job but no luck either :( If I manage to stumble upon one soon I'll still bite.[/QUOTE]

You still wouldve been able to place the order, and then adjust the price with the RZ cert when you went to pick it up

fucking balls. Placed an order for in store pick up this morning. Got my confirmation. Went to store. They try to give me the standard version. They go to check for more and I see "el hoardo" (for lack of a less retarded term) buying the last of them plus some Assassins Creed CEs. What lousy timing on my part. Win some lose some.

If the guy at the Rockford store happens to see this, that was me asking you about them.

Anyway they're going to ship one from store B to my store so I can get it in a few days. That will suffice but it pisses me off they offered me nothing else. Just an oops sorry you wasted an hour of your day and some gas money. PEACE.

Oh well it just reinforces my hate for Best Buy. I'll have my revenge with their next glitch or price error.

[quote name='Roll']So can you reserve by calling only (if they have one in stock) if the item is unavailable at the store online?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Roll']So can you reserve by calling only (if they have one in stock) if the item is unavailable at the store online?[/QUOTE]

This is what I did. My BB had the CE "unavailable" online. I called the store when it opened this morning and asked if there were any CEs left. CSR said there was 1 left and held it for me at the CS desk for pickup. She said that she could only hold it for me until 2:00 pm local time.

Picked mine up. Saw at least 4 others behind the Store-pick up counter at the Riverside, CA (Canyon Springs) BB. Some looked like they had some minor spider damage on the box. Mine was brand new, must've been sitting in the backroom, so I'm happy.

Ordered this morning with in store pick up. Stopped on the way home from work and grabbed it. The upper left corner of the box was bent but I am pleased with the purchase. Thanks OP!

[quote name='SeanTM22']You still wouldve been able to place the order, and then adjust the price with the RZ cert when you went to pick it up[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was also gonna try and use some shopkick certificates too, and I still wasn't absolutely certain about the RZ cert. Good thing I already have the game. Still gotta work on that platinum, never got around to it after finishing.

couldn't find any other $30 games I wanted, or would be able to easily resell so I just picked this up using my $10 coupon from yesterday. $20 for about any CE is a good deal, now im just waiting for the 10+ prototype 2 CEs at by BB to drop

[quote name='showtimefolks']guys so i just got me BB savings code in my email but everytime i am trying to use it online iut sells me its missing alphabetic but the code is online numbers?

what am i doing wrong

?[/QUOTE]

Enter the code as a gift card with PIN. Do not use the promotional box.

For those who cant find it in store call or visit your store. They can order you one from their warehouse which seems to have plenty. I got lucky and grabbed the last copy from my store. The guy told me they ship it to you for free.

Woo hoo! Got my copy a little bit ago. Only damage was a small rip near the "3". No biggie. trilogy complete. Now to actually play u2 and move onto u3

Got lucky cuz this was the last store with stock and didn't put in my order 'til after 2am. That's what I get for Rocksmithing late into the nite

unless you get some kind of special offer or discount, i dont see a reason to go online and order/store pickup, half the time people have a hard time doing so, and they are always saying that "why is it showing up for this price or that price when i ad to the cart, (more money") i just call the store to ask if they have any and hold it for me, or just go there to look for my self. like today, i looked online at BB to see if they had any at my local bestbuy, and it said out of stock, so i called just to make sure they didn't have any, and the guy said, "yes we have 1, i will hold it for you" i just think going online to hold/pick up, is a waste of time, not just for this game but for any game. thats just my opinion. and if a person is at work and haves the time to look online to buy somthing, then they have to time to just call or go there.

[quote name='Alex121006']unless you get some kind of special offer or discount, i dont see a reason to go online and order/store pickup, half the time people have a hard time doing so, and they are always saying that "why is it showing up for this price or that price when i ad to the cart, (more money") i just call the store to ask if they have any and hold it for me, or just go there to look for my self. like today, i looked online at BB to see if they had any at my local bestbuy, and it said out of stock, so i called just to make sure they didn't have any, and the guy said, "yes we have 1, i will hold it for you" i just think going online to hold/pick up, is a waste of time, not just for this game but for any game. thats just my opinion. and if a person is at work and haves the time to look online to buy somthing, then they have to time to just call or go there.[/QUOTE]

Well, if someone got that along with another $20+ game, they'd get a $10 gift certificate just for taking that little bit of time.

[quote name='Alex121006']unless you get some kind of special offer or discount, i dont see a reason to go online and order/store pickup, half the time people have a hard time doing so, and they are always saying that "why is it showing up for this price or that price when i ad to the cart, (more money") i just call the store to ask if they have any and hold it for me, or just go there to look for my self. like today, i looked online at BB to see if they had any at my local bestbuy, and it said out of stock, so i called just to make sure they didn't have any, and the guy said, "yes we have 1, i will hold it for you" i just think going online to hold/pick up, is a waste of time, not just for this game but for any game. thats just my opinion. and if a person is at work and haves the time to look online to buy somthing, then they have to time to just call or go there.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious....

Picked up my copy, haven't opened it up yet but the box is in great condition.

Was able to actually cancel my order and re-purchase using the $10 promo code I received in my email today from the B2G2 yesterday :) (as well as some RZ certs and credit I had extra)

$14.xx out the door, plus being able to sell my standard copy for ~$25 made this deal work out well!

Picked mine up today. The box inside the box is dented but that's okay all the contents are perfect.
I'm setting aside my achievement hunting until I finish all 3. Just started Drake's Fortune and loving it.

Thanks again OP.

Now for The Old Republic box to hit $30.

Got mine, and got them to let me add 2 more games while I was there to do the b2g1. Grabbed Deus Ex Augmented & Cars 2.

BTW, the statue looks awesome imo - not sure what everyone else is complaining about. I figured the thing would be badly painted or poorly detailed from the way everyone is talking, but it looks very well made to me.

[quote name='Byakurai']Well, if someone got that along with another $20+ game, they'd get a $10 gift certificate just for taking that little bit of time.[/QUOTE]

thats why i said, unless you get a special offer or a discount. but other then thst i dont see the reason.

bread's done
Back