Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

Picked my CE at UPS today! I haven't gotten my SE yet, I might have to go to the post office tomorrow to get it.

Thank you everyone who helped earlier in the thread, I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Went to the post office, nothing was there. Decided to send in an e-mail. I'm not desperate for the game, it's just that I don't trust USPS. I've had to track down the mail carriers in my area to get my packages or letters. They don't leave any notices and won't even tell me I have a package or important letter when they see me every day.

[quote name='Gram']USPS redelivered the game today after I signed the slip and left it in the mail slot.
CE is set to come tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Oh so you can just sign the slip, leave it in the mail slot and they'll redeliver it? I thought redelivery was by phone or online form only (or you could also go to the post office and claim it there).

You learn something new every day:applause:

Got my SE Saturday, CE today. Thanks to the OP and all the people who helped with the prizes.

Question: Maybe I forgot receiving it, but the Amazon credit...anyone receive it?

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Oh so you can just sign the slip, leave it in the mail slot and they'll redeliver it? I thought redelivery was by phone or online form only (or you could also go to the post office and claim it there).

You learn something new every day:applause:[/QUOTE]

I did it through the online form too, but that's just to get them to come back on the day you want. Otherwise, they redeliver again in 5 business days, I think. They still need a signature though, so that's where signing the slip comes into play. You don't actually have to be home in this case, so that suffices.

im still waiting for mine, when i go to the ups site it says it cant verify info. i won a ce, and a se the first night this promo went live too.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im still waiting for mine, when i go to the ups site it says it cant verify info. i won a ce, and a se the first night this promo went live too.[/QUOTE]

There is a chance someone else in your area one a CE version. When tracking by a promo or description if there are more than 1 results for your area it won't show any.

got my copy yesterday regular edition slash across the barcode. gonna trade it in somewhere either gamestop or bestbuy. now im stuck with 2 online pass codes.

I got both the games, but I haven't seen anything about the Amazon gift cards. I've had to sign for everything so far, which is annoying.

You guys are gonna get a kick out of this. If you haven't received it yet, I highly urge you to email prizelogic ASAP! Check this:

My email:
Hello! I have done some conversing and researching and was pleasant to know that the prizes have already started shipping and have even beenreceivedby some.

With that being said, I would like to ask if you guys know when I should expect my prize(s). Have they been shipped already? Do you guys have any tracking info? Any information you have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading; I hope to hear from you soon!

Their reply:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your game was delivered at 2:00 pm on March 02, 2012 in WESTFIELD, MA 01085. The item was signed for by M BRYANT. The Amazon Gift Card will arrive separately and should be shipping by the end of this week/early next week.

Thank you,
Customer Support

In case your'e wondering, yea, they sent my prize to someone else.
I never received the game, my name isn't M Bryant (It's Bryant G), and I don't live in Westfield Mass. I live in New York.

As soon as I read that, I replied to the email basically telling them that they're was a mix up and included my address, just like I did when they first asked me to email the address to them. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

I sent and got a email saying my prizes will be shipped out this week. Reason why this week is to due to large amount of stuff being shipped out.

[quote name='lokizz']got my copy yesterday regular edition slash across the barcode. gonna trade it in somewhere either gamestop or bestbuy. now im stuck with 2 online pass codes.[/QUOTE]

I wonder which one is the best option. Any suggestions fellow CAGs?
I checked Amazon and their trade in value for this game is $31 in Amazon Gift card. I saw somewhere in this thread that Best Buy is doing $25 for trading in this game, i just don't know if its in cash or in-store credit (probably the latter). I don't expect anything major from Gamestop so yeah :bouncy:

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']I wonder which one is the best option. Any suggestions fellow CAGs?
I checked Amazon and their trade in value for this game is $31 in Amazon Gift card. I saw somewhere in this thread that Best Buy is doing $25 for trading in this game, i just don't know if its in cash or in-store credit (probably the latter). I don't expect anything major from Gamestop so yeah :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting, it was $25 on amazon a few days ago!

This just gets better and better. I sent a note to Justin and PL. None have replied so far. I tried calling once but only got a voicemail. Chose not to leave a message since I'm at work most of the day and don't know their office hours, phone tag is never any fun. Received a package today thinking this was it but it was another item I purchased last week. Never was successful in getting a tracking number hit. I hope something happens soon because if I miss out on 2 free games and some Amazon credit I'm not gonna be too pleased...

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']I wonder which one is the best option. Any suggestions fellow CAGs?
I checked Amazon and their trade in value for this game is $31 in Amazon Gift card. I saw somewhere in this thread that Best Buy is doing $25 for trading in this game, i just don't know if its in cash or in-store credit (probably the latter). I don't expect anything major from Gamestop so yeah :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

well i know where im trading mine thanks for the heads up.

FYI, the slashed barcode prevented the scanner from automatically recognizing the game when I traded it in the GameStop 2 days ago... part of the reason why I didn't trade it in to Amazon (not sure how Amazon would deal with that situation, plus the damage to the case / cover art)

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']FYI, the slashed barcode prevented the scanner from automatically recognizing the game when I traded it in the GameStop 2 days ago... part of the reason why I didn't trade it in to Amazon (not sure how Amazon would deal with that situation, plus the damage to the case / cover art)[/QUOTE]

i got 30 at gamestop with my pur membership

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']FYI, the slashed barcode prevented the scanner from automatically recognizing the game when I traded it in the GameStop 2 days ago... part of the reason why I didn't trade it in to Amazon (not sure how Amazon would deal with that situation, plus the damage to the case / cover art)[/QUOTE]

I bought the game for $30 during a lightning deal, I'm trading it for $31 since i have another copy for myself. Win win for me :applause:

Just got an email back about my prizes and they said they never received my shipping details the first time I sent them so they had me send them again.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Just got an email back about my prizes and they said they never received my shipping details the first time I sent them so they had me send them again.[/QUOTE]

When did you e-mail them?

[quote name='ShadowSx']Just got an email back about my prizes and they said they never received my shipping details the first time I sent them so they had me send them again.[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat. After they told me they sent my prizes to some random dude in Massachusetts, and after I replied to them with my accurate address, they replied to me today. This was the email:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. We actually did not receive your shipping information when initially prompted. We have added you to our reship list with the below address. Your prizes should be scheduled to ship out next week.

Thank you,
Customer Support

That's total bs on their part. I sent my info like 30 minutes after the initial email.It's all good though since it looks like I'll be getting my prizes in about two weeks or so.

[quote name='garrett007']Still never received a response, should I email them again?[/QUOTE]
They're getting back to me fairly quickly, compared to the other times I have contacted them, so if I were you, I'd email them again. Make sure you're sending it to the right address.

[email protected]

I used the subject line "Find the Ring"

Just an update. After a technicality disqualified me from getting my prizes, they decided to send me my prizes after all.

[quote name='garrett007']Still never received a response, should I email them again?[/QUOTE]

I've had some emails sent get responded to in a few hours, some never got responded to. It depends on how the email is worded I guess.

[quote name='Link2999']Just an update. After a technicality disqualified me from getting my prizes, they decided to send me my prizes after all.

I've had some emails sent get responded to in a few hours, some never got responded to. It depends on how the email is worded I guess.[/QUOTE]

I just resent the email I sent last week, give it a day and if no response, I'll just re-word the email. OFf topic but where did you get your avatar pic of that pixel guy?

CustomerSUPPORT you say? I sent my last note to customerSERVICE, which I found on their site. Guess I'm off to write a third note in the last 2 weeks. Someone better answer me. I hate sending notes constantly but waiting isn't going to help ya know?

Someone refresh my memory when pllaying "Find the Ring" game on facebook, when you won Uncharted Weapons/in game money, did they email the codes right then? or did they display on screen? Im asking because I want to play multiplayer and use the codes, and wondering can I just look through my email.

[quote name='Poor2More']Someone refresh my memory when pllaying "Find the Ring" game on facebook, when you won Uncharted Weapons/in game money, did they email the codes right then? or did they display on screen? Im asking because I want to play multiplayer and use the codes, and wondering can I just look through my email.[/QUOTE]

They were emailed right away, but they expired shortly after the contest ended.

[quote name='ShadowSx']They were emailed right away, but they expired shortly after the contest ended.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just found them...expired

bread's done
Back