Uncharted & God Of War Controller Bundle Packs $29.98 @ Target YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Like any clearance sale at Target YMMV.

Uncharted Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98. They had been $41.98 but i just picked up two for 50% off. I know there is a Target Thread but thought this was a really good deal.

They also had the God Of War Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98.

Ended up returning one Uncharted and getting one of each.

If anyone is in San Jose, I just went to the Target on Coleman (sorta close to the airport) earlier today and the Uncharted ones were still $41.98. There were a good 12+ on the shelves though so it might be something to keep an eye on.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']If anyone is in San Jose, I just went to the Target on Coleman (sorta close to the airport) earlier today and the Uncharted ones were still $41.98. There were a good 12+ on the shelves though so it might be something to keep an eye on.[/QUOTE]

Spot any God of War Bundles?

ya i was there earlier today in the morning. gonna wait til monday morning to see if the price dropped.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']If anyone is in San Jose, I just went to the Target on Coleman (sorta close to the airport) earlier today and the Uncharted ones were still $41.98. There were a good 12+ on the shelves though so it might be something to keep an eye on.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zemzero']Is there any word if the resistance pack is gonna have a price drop?[/QUOTE]
Target.com says they aren't sold in store
so I'm not sure if they'll be on clearance like the GoW/Uncharted Bundles.

I went to my Target off Consumnes and clearance is still $41.98
They don't sell GoW at that Target either.

[quote name='Flying Frog']are you 100% sure. have you monitored target clearance practices for a while? are you absolutely sure on monday it will be 30? thanks[/QUOTE]

Unless he works for target and has access to their markdown schedule, he shouldn't be predicting anything like that. Or maybe that is what you meant by your reply. There's a good chance it will drop, but no way guaranteed, and definitely not the same at every store. Could take another week or 2. I think the one store the OP mentions is an anomaly while everyone else is still at $42.

One of my stores shows the gow in stock, but all they have is about 20 uncharteds which will probably easily make it to $30. If only I didn't have that game already. This is the same store that showed tiger woods CE in stock at $35 in the gaming aisle, must have pulled it to the back room during that time, and now put a few copies back out in the case at $70. So maybe they are hoarding the GoW bundles in the back, hopefully to put them back out at $30 or below.

[quote name='Kali']I have no chance at all. There are hording employees at my local target. For everything. Last time I went one employee took 40 backpacks and stuffed them into her cart in front of shoppers because they were $3.98

Ugh. lol. The gaming guys are even worse. I haven't seen any good clearance gaming items in a while.[/QUOTE]

Which store in SoCal?

[quote name='grrouchie']if anyone finds one in Vegas would love to know - I really want the Red Controller mostly![/QUOTE]
I have a couple targets on my way home from class tomorrow so I'll probably check them out. Nice to see a Vegas CAG! :D

Hmmm... Wonder how many stores will have price drops today... As all Targets do NOT do clearance markdowns on Mondays.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmmm... Wonder how many stores will have price drops today... As all Targets do NOT do clearance markdowns on Mondays.[/QUOTE]

I used to work at one of the Target stores i mentioned so i know for a fact that at least that store has the price drop on electronics clearance on Monday.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']I used to work at one of the Target stores i mentioned so i know for a fact that at least that store has the price drop on electronics clearance on Monday.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been following this thread, so I'm not sure what you've mentioned. But, if it's anything like the Target Clearance thread, some may be 'expecting' drops today. When the fact is, Target clearances are done on random days.

[quote name='akir']so basically every deal now will get its own thread and the target clearance thread is obsolete?
I don't care how good you think it is, use the damn thread made for these deals!!![/QUOTE]

How much does CAG pay you to be a douche?

It's funny because love it or hate it SD gets 10x the amount of traffic that CAG does and their site hasn't imploded due to Staples, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. clearance deals being listed stand alone.

Forget the clutter.. there is one and only one reason why certain posters want clearance deals to be posted in the clearance thread...

that reason is to keep the visibility at a minimum so that they can have a better chance at scoring the deal.

To argue otherwise is idiotic and even more pathetic that you just won't admit it.

If you spend more then half an hour on this site daily it isn't going to matter because the number of new threads posted in the deal section, inlcuding clearance deals like this, is less then $100 so it would take what, 5 minutes to read through the titles?

[quote name='GBAstar']It's funny because love it or hate it SD gets 10x the amount of traffic that CAG does and their site hasn't imploded due to Staples, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. clearance deals being listed stand alone.

Forget the clutter.. there is one and only one reason why certain posters want clearance deals to be posted in the clearance thread...

that reason is to keep the visibility at a minimum so that they can have a better chance at scoring the deal.

To argue otherwise is idiotic and even more pathetic that you just won't admit it.[/QUOTE]
I admitted it earlier in this thread actually.;):booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I admitted it earlier in this thread actually.;):booty:[/QUOTE]

And selfishly I'm all for it IATCG... more so with Sears then Target because the soccer mom's are much more dedicated then I am and they seem to spend a lot of time in Target (comfort zone) but not so much with Sears.

But.... I don't want to discourage people from posting deal on CAG. If we jump down their throats too many times they'll just stop posting.

Besides when penny guide threads start popping up in the deal section then you can worry :)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause:x infinity

If people could take just 10 minutes out of their oh so busy days they could keep up with the mega threads with no problem whatsoever, since the clearance lists are usually right in the OP or the last page or two of posts.

But people will claim every excuse under the sun as to why they can't keep up with this or that mega thread. The best responses are the ones who only want strictly deal related posts and no idle chit chat about how good/bad a deal something is or how good/bad a game on clearance is.[/QUOTE]

Get over it. This is a forum, where anyone can post a deal. No rule against posting outside of the large threads.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']I can't get the uncharted to pull up online to check for instock?[/QUOTE]

I have never seen these in the Norman store, nor any of the controller packs sadly. I'd love to grab one though, so let me know what you find.

I would pay $10 extra for anyone to ship a God of War bundle to my address in Connecticut. PM me if interested, they are sold out for 30 miles.

Or $30 and Driver: San Francisco for ps3.

[quote name='akir']so basically every deal now will get its own thread and the target clearance thread is obsolete?
I don't care how good you think it is, use the damn thread made for these deals!!![/QUOTE]
I don't care for sifting through those compilation threads for deals. It's fine for archiving purposes but IMO awesome deals have the right to be posted in their own thread.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']I would pay $10 extra for anyone to ship a God of War bundle to my address in Connecticut. PM me if interested, they are sold out for 30 miles.

Or $30 and Driver: San Francisco for ps3.[/QUOTE]
If you're using the online stock checker, I don't think it's correct. I know 2 stores with at least 30 in one and 10 in another, but it still listed as out of stock. Go check it out yourself if it's not too far.

[quote name='kouleefoh']If you're using the online stock checker, I don't think it's correct. I know 2 stores with at least 30 in one and 10 in another, but it still listed as out of stock. Go check it out yourself if it's not too far.[/QUOTE]

I have two stores that I want to hit up. I'm checking the first one within the next hour, and I have one more near my job. I'm hoping I can snag that red controller bundle. It's so sexy. ;)

If they're $42 at either location, I'm going to leave them there. That's too much considering I already have GoW Origins, and Uncharted 2 sealed. Who knows though....

Any confirmation on the $30 clearance? Cause for $30 I'd be willing to pick up the uncharted bundle again just for the blue remote. :)

I think I might hit up certain Targets for the GoW bundle...even if it's $42.

I used the online stock checker and 3 stores said they were "not sold at this location"

then the other 2 10 miles away said: limited stock. I called them and both were OOS.

I went to 3 stores here in NW atlanta, here are my results:

Austell/East-west connector - had neither GoW or uncharted (but i forgot to check the price checker)
Windy hill/Cobb Parkway - had neither GoW or uncharted (GoW was 41.98 on price checker, uncharted was 59.99)
Roswell/Johnson Ferry - had 1 copy of GoW that rang up 59.99 (price checker had uncharted as 59.99 also)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I have two stores that I want to hit up. I'm checking the first one within the next hour, and I have one more near my job. I'm hoping I can snag that red controller bundle. It's so sexy. ;)

If they're $42 at either location, I'm going to leave them there. That's too much considering I already have GoW Origins, and Uncharted 2 sealed. Who knows though....[/QUOTE]

I hate the red controller. The power on light shows through the red plastic on the face of the controller.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I hate the red controller. The power on light shows through the red plastic on the face of the controller.[/QUOTE]

Don't ever get the white one then, it bleeds like the case is clear. And don't get me started on how the red LED reflects on my plasma TV...

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']I used the online stock checker and 3 stores said they were "not sold at this location"

then the other 2 10 miles away said: limited stock. I called them and both were OOS.[/QUOTE]

Never call! That's rule number one. Anyways, I stopped at my local Target...they had nothing. I was going to ask the rep, but she was a bitch the last time I was there. I'll check one more store then I'll say good luck to the rest of you. This was the Buffalo, Ny location. Don't know if that last part matters to anyone.

[quote name='GBAstar']And selfishly I'm all for it IATCG... more so with Sears then Target because the soccer mom's are much more dedicated then I am and they seem to spend a lot of time in Target (comfort zone) but not so much with Sears.

But.... I don't want to discourage people from posting deal on CAG. If we jump down their throats too many times they'll just stop posting.

Besides when penny guide threads start popping up in the deal section then you can worry :)[/QUOTE]
According to another local CAG the closest Sears dropped everything that was in the clearance bin to 75% off a few days ago and a local shop owner and his one friend cleared them out. So as of now that Sears is devoid of anything halfway decent most likely. Now I guess I gotta rely on Target for some deals for a lil bit.:lol::whistle2:# Good luck on that. If I buy 2 games every 6 months to a year at Target it's a miracle. It's probably because I'm nowhere near as diligent in checking their stock as I am for Sears.

Not to mention that Sears is a ghost town 90% of the time in electronics compared to Target.:D

As for the penny guide thing, I don't really care about them anymore. I got blocked at both local BB stores unless they showed up on their site and I'm banned from GS, so I'm fucked all around on that front.;)
[quote name='ijustw1n']Get over it. This is a forum, where anyone can post a deal. No rule against posting outside of the large threads.[/QUOTE]
You're right. There isn't a rule against posting outside of the large threads. But who are the CAG's cheering for these deals being highlighted going to complain to if they got posted to SD/FW and the users there hoarded everything to resell?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As for the penny guide thing, I don't really care about them anymore. I got blocked at both local BB stores unless they showed up on their site and I'm banned from GS, so I'm fucked all around on that front.;)[/QUOTE]

This still gets me to this day... It's pretty ridiculous, if you ask me.

"There he is! That guy who takes advantage of our deals and policies! Get 'im and make sure he doesn't dare show his face 'round here again, Clamps!"

clamps.jpg

Yeah. It still makes me laugh when I think that GS banned me for trading in products that they most likely resold to other people for 2-3x what I got paid(in credit) for them. About the only things I think they may have been stuck with were the :xbox:Tom Clancy Triple Packs that I hoarded from Kmart/Sears back in the day and traded in disc only to get the 3/$10 bonuses on them.;) But to me you couldn't beat turning $4.24 into $16-17 for every pack.:D

Every time you mention penny guides, I'm gonna mention that you threw a Hissy fit and wrote letters to the publishers ratting best buy out and effectively fucking all of us on getting guides.

Good job.

[quote name='confoosious']Every time you mention penny guides, I'm gonna mention that you threw a Hissy fit and wrote letters to the publishers ratting best buy out and effectively fucking all of us on getting guides.

Good job.[/QUOTE]
Obsession. It's not just a perfume by Calvin Klein anymore.;)

I just got back from the Target store in Costa Mesa, CA. Got 3 Uncharted controller bundles for $30 each and there was around 16 or 17 still left after i bought mine.

[quote name='coopscohen']For you Northern Californians, the Walnut Creek, CA had about 10 UC and 2 GOW bundles. This is the store where I picked up mine from.[/QUOTE]

holy es this is my store, too. going there on lunch break. thanks for the tip coops!

[quote name='confoosious']I don't understand how you have the nerve to even bring up something that you ruined for every CAG.

Have you no shame?[/QUOTE]
:roll: There is no concrete evidence to back up your claim that I ruined it for everyone. But hey, you keep on keeping on, even if it is kinda creepy n stalker-ish that you keep following me into threads to make some sort of self righteous comment towards me.

bread's done
Back