Uncharted & God Of War Controller Bundle Packs $29.98 @ Target YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Like any clearance sale at Target YMMV.

Uncharted Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98. They had been $41.98 but i just picked up two for 50% off. I know there is a Target Thread but thought this was a really good deal.

They also had the God Of War Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98.

Ended up returning one Uncharted and getting one of each.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Didn't find either bundle at the two Target's I went to; however, I did find some clearance items. Socom 4: $8.98, Driver SF $11.98, Vita AC Adapter $10.98, and Leela Deepak Chopra for $24.98. If I ever get a Vita, I'll definitely go back and grab that charger.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a Vita but...does it not come with a charger when you buy it or something?

[quote name='Psybuster']I don't have a Vita but...does it not come with a charger when you buy it or something?[/QUOTE]

It does, but it's nice to have an extra one. I'll leave one in my computer/PS3 to transfer content, and the second can charge my Vita when I'm not in my room.

[quote name='Flying Frog']has anyone here replicated this deal in New York ????[/QUOTE]
collegepoint target has a couple for 42

Grabbed two of the GoW bundles at the Richfield, MN store for $42. I only have one dualshock, the red seemed cool, and I'm happy to get the game, but I may have gone overboard getting two. Not sure what I'll do with the extra set. May return it or may sell the game and keep the controller.

lol some of you guys are totally wasting your time since the pricing is YMMV. Unless i'm headed to Target anyways I'd rather be home playing through my current play list of games or backlog.

Both stores I went to had only the Uncharted bundles, and one of them was 29.98 and the other store had them marked at 41 dollars.

I wish there was a bundle with a pink controller for my gf, she wants one really bad.

[quote name='evanwink']Grabbed two of the GoW bundles at the Richfield, MN store for $42. I only have one dualshock, the red seemed cool, and I'm happy to get the game, but I may have gone overboard getting two. Not sure what I'll do with the extra set. May return it or may sell the game and keep the controller.[/QUOTE]

were there any left there by chance?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']same here[/QUOTE]

I manage to get te 100 dollar gift card for ps3 deal do I paid 139.99 for it

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']well that was a bust...Eastvale and Corona Target in California had it for $41.98[/QUOTE]

Which bundles were available for that price at Eastvale? I already have the Uncharted bundle from the last time I just needed an extra controller. The bundle deals seem to be the way to go.

[quote name='dcgrimes']Which bundles were available for that price at Eastvale? I already have the Uncharted bundle from the last time I just needed an extra controller. The bundle deals seem to be the way to go.[/QUOTE]
Uncharted and God of War origins, 1 of each

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']Confirming Lathrop, CA Target has a bunch of Uncharted controller bundles priced at 29.99[/QUOTE]

ooooh, if anyone goes I'll give $40 for one.

[quote name='zemzero']ooooh, if anyone goes I'll give $40 for one.[/QUOTE]
Have you checked any of your Target stores? Maybe one of yours is selling these cheap. Both of mine had 1-2 of these bundles and they were $41.98 the last time I checked them.

Although I'm not really in dire need of any spare controllers, since I still have one sealed black DS3 from the larger bundle packages a few years ago where the controller and game were side by side. I also have a sealed silver Dual Shock 3 from Sears sitting in my closet too.

So I'm good till next gen on controllers as of now.:)

And no, I will NOT sell either of them....:razz:

willing to pay $40 shipped for a god of war bundle, everywhere near me is sold out.

if you want to play the game first I will pay $35 for the bundle.

I can paypal and will eat the paypal fee myself.

Can't find any of these bundles in the West Portland area, both Beaverton locations and Washington Square mall all out, would love that uncharted bundle

My Copaigue store had about 6 of the UC bundles for the oft mentioned $41 price. They were locked up in the PSP case so I coudln't get a clear count. No sign of the GOW bundle - which I bought there back when it was on sale for $47 and used the much abused $10 GC for $50 purchase.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you checked any of your Target stores? Maybe one of yours is selling these cheap. Both of mine had 1-2 of these bundles and they were $41.98 the last time I checked them.

Although I'm not really in dire need of any spare controllers, since I still have one sealed black DS3 from the larger bundle packages a few years ago where the controller and game were side by side. I also have a sealed silver Dual Shock 3 from Sears sitting in my closet too.

So I'm good till next gen on controllers as of now.:)

And no, I will NOT sell either of them....:razz:[/QUOTE]

I checked the nearest Targets and they all were priced at $59.99, plus they didn't even have any in stock. I was told they are discontinued actually.

I had a silver controller...until...a freak accident occurred. I found that the silver rubbed off pretty easily though.

[quote name='dcgrimes']Which bundles were available for that price at Eastvale? I already have the Uncharted bundle from the last time I just needed an extra controller. The bundle deals seem to be the way to go.[/QUOTE]

I spotted the Uncharted bundle today for ~$40 at the Corona/Norco Target on First/Hamner.

I didn't know we had some Eastvale/Corona CAGers? >.>

[quote name='zemzero']I checked the nearest Targets and they all were priced at $59.99, plus they didn't even have any in stock. I was told they are discontinued actually.

I had a silver controller...until...a freak accident occurred. I found that the silver rubbed off pretty easily though.[/QUOTE]
I have two really close Target stores and one that's about 30 miles from me. I rarely get to that one, but I've found some of my best finds there. Sometimes(regardless of gas prices) you gotta try casting your net a lil further to find a deal.

Besides which, after shipping and cost(@ the $30 price) the costs may come out the same as what you're expecting to pay someone to ship you one.

But yeah, I've heard that about the silver controllers. It sucks, but I don't normally use mine for that long during each gaming session, though playing Dead Island for 6-7 hours a night recently contradicts that.;)

wheeew, 30 miles? I guess I can take a ride to the one that's about 15 miles from me...actually there are about three that are basically all on one circular route. With my luck the bundles will be out of stock or still at $60.

[quote name='zemzero']wheeew, 30 miles? I guess I can take a ride to the one that's about 15 miles from me...actually there are about three that are basically all on one circular route. With my luck the bundles will be out of stock or still at $60.[/QUOTE]
I've actually gone out of state before to find deals. Of course, that was BEFORE all of the gas price hikes. But I used to find tons of deals by doing that. That last Target I usually hit once every 2 months or so, but like I said sometimes you have to go a lil further to find that deal you're looking for. You never know what some of these stores will have with how YMMV the deals are.

If this was like Sears/Kmart back in 2005-2006 or so, then every Target would have the exact same deals and no one would ever be jealous over a deal someone else got because they could replicate it themselves. Well....that is, unless someone swooped in and grabbed the items before they could get them. That's the other constant variable about the deals on here. Your buy price and someone elses' buy price may be totally different. Someone else may be happy enough getting a game and controller for $42, while you're content to wait for one at $30 and hope it's there when they drop.

[quote name='zemzero']wheeew, 30 miles? I guess I can take a ride to the one that's about 15 miles from me...actually there are about three that are basically all on one circular route. With my luck the bundles will be out of stock or still at $60.[/QUOTE]

30 miles...that's a lot. I would never drive that far. For example, there's a Sears that's 21-22 miles for me that has the PSP Go in stock for $49.98. I wanted one, but not that bad. That's just too far me. Someone else can have it, lol. IF I'm ever in that area, I'd check it out. I couldn't see driving that far to snag that up. After you figure it's roughly $40 to fill your tank + the price of the system. It's almost $100. The price or the resell price isn't worth it to me. Let's say I could turn that around for $300 then I probably would make the trip. Just my two cents though.

I have three Targets that are near me. One near my gf, one near my house, and one near my job. Their clearance normally sucks so I won't make that trip to the furthest location for a deal if the other two don't have it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla'] For example, there's a Sears that's 21-22 miles for me that has the PSP Go in stock for $49.98. I wanted one, but not that bad. That's just too far me. Someone else can have it, lol. IF I'm ever in that area, I'd check it out. I couldn't see driving that far to snag that up. After you figure it's roughly $40 to fill your tank + the price of the system. It's almost $100. [/QUOTE]

What kind of car do you drive, that it takes a whole tank of gas to go 44 miles?

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']What kind of car do you drive, that it takes a whole tank of gas to go 44 miles?[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:Exactly. With highways and the PA Turnpike right around me, I could drive 50+ miles in an hour going 65+ mph. As long as you drive a constant speed(aka not a lot of stop n go traffic) your gas mileage should be decent.

The way people talk on here when you mention driving out further for a deal, you'd swear they drive a Hummer that takes ultra premium and gets 5 miles to a gallon of gas.:roll:

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']What kind of car do you drive, that it takes a whole tank of gas to go 44 miles?[/QUOTE]

It's a Ford Fuzion '08. My mother and I do a lot of back and forth driving at the moment. I'm currently saving up for a car, but we spend a lot in gas. That's just the way it is. That along with the rising gas prices, it's not really worth it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::applause:Exactly. With highways and the PA Turnpike right around me, I could drive 50+ miles in an hour going 65+ mph. As long as you drive a constant speed(aka not a lot of stop n go traffic) your gas mileage should be decent.

The way people talk on here when you mention driving out further for a deal, you'd swear they drive a Hummer that takes ultra premium and gets 5 miles to a gallon of gas.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Cruise control saves a ton of gas, at least for my 92 toyota.

It's not exactly the cost of gas but the time driving towards an unknown that makes me hesitant. Especially when you're saving $20-$30.

[quote name='zemzero']Cruise control saves a ton of gas, at least for my 92 toyota.

It's not exactly the cost of gas but the time driving towards an unknown that makes me hesitant. Especially when you're saving $20-$30.[/QUOTE]

The unknown is a factor as well. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but that's still a lot of driving to be done for a deal. It can say one thing on Google shopping, but it might be another story when you arrive at the store. You don't want any wasted trips.

[quote name='zemzero']Cruise control saves a ton of gas, at least for my 92 toyota.

It's not exactly the cost of gas but the time driving towards an unknown that makes me hesitant. Especially when you're saving $20-$30.[/QUOTE]
But that's one of the things about hunting for the deals on CAG. If you go into it expecting to get EVERY deal at your ultimate buy price, you're going to be jaded and angry before long. To me the best part of a deal is the hunt for it. Getting the deal is just gravy.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But that's one of the things about hunting for the deals on CAG. If you go into it expecting to get EVERY deal at your ultimate buy price, you're going to be jaded and angry before long. To me the best part of a deal is the hunt for it. Getting the deal is just gravy.[/QUOTE]

I guess I am gonna go hunting after work tomorrow then.:cool:

I've honestly moved stuff on clearance from one store to my own local one before if the price was lower here. It IS difficult getting a return/rebuy on clearance items at Target, but not altogether impossible.

You have to remember that the price of a controller by itself is $54.99 and the price of many of these games is $29.99(at least). So even at $41.98 that's $30+ off.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
You have to remember that the price of a controller by itself is $54.99 and the price of many of these games is $29.99(at least). So even at $41.98 that's $30+ off.[/QUOTE]
^Basically this, I bought the God of War Bundle at $60 MSRP and it was still a good deal when they were first released around the holidays.

My target had the uncharted bundle for $42 and I thought it was a great price since a regular dualshock 3 goes on sale at most $40 usually and some rare times $35. I bought one last week and went back to grab another bundle.

My Target still has 14 UC packs in inventory @ $30. Why? Because some #&@% stashed over 20 copies throughout the store before the drop from $42. Staff found a few stuffed behind sheets and pillows while re-stocking last night. Sold those, but they haven't stumbled across the others yet.

Don't mind losing out on a deal because I'm too slow, but this is a real piss off.

[quote name='@FIF']My Target still has 14 UC packs in inventory @ $30. Why? Because some #&@% stashed over 20 copies throughout the store before the drop from $42. Staff found a few stuffed behind sheets and pillows while re-stocking last night. Sold those, but they haven't stumbled across the others yet.

Don't mind losing out on a deal because I'm too slow, but this is a real piss off.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad they found them. They really should just ban those people from the store and never let them buy stuff. F em.

Picked up the $30 GoW bundle at Target in Marlton, NJ. For anyone in the area, they have one left. Thanks OP!

Well, after going to four different targets today there were only two God of War packs and 1 Uncharted pack between them all. Only one store had the GoW pack for $41 so I bought it, the rest were still at $59.99. I was told they are discontinued and they won't be getting anymore, guess that's why they are priced so low.

Would still love a blue controller pack if anyone finds one and is willing to sell for around $40.

I would love to find one of these! I am really in need of a new ps3 controller. I got the console right at release and still have not upgraded to any DS3s...

Any one find the uncharted bundle in pinellas county, fl? The 2 local targets in my area didn't have much clearance stock of any games, but there's a few north county targets that might be worth the drive.

yeah I could use a new controller my batteries die really fast now and the red one looks pretty sweet, not to mention I was going to buy GoW soon as it dropped in price. Oh well, none for 50 miles.

Theres a few at my store for the price point of 30. Only GoW collection with the red controller though. I just hope they're still there when I get paid next tuesday. =/

[quote name='yesidoknow']Theres a few at my store for the price point of 30. Only GoW collection with the red controller though. I just hope they're still there when I get paid next tuesday. =/[/QUOTE]
Ugh....credit card?

Chiiiiiiiiile.....2 stars? A number of people have found this deal!

tumblr_llqie3QfSt1qcfl1zo1_500.png

There's a bunch of the Uncharted 1/2 bundles in my area, but they're still at $42 as of today. I could, if people would agree to my payment methods(cash or USPS money orders ONLY) and whatever I charge for shipping(not $20 don't worry I'm not gonna gouge anyone), go back to that store tomorrow and buy all of them they had and seperate them so if people just wanted a controller or the game pack I could send those seperately.

After sales tax in my area, they'd come out to almost $45 a pack BEFORE shipping costs.

bread's done
Back