Updated 8/14. Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Pokemon Platinum - $23.[/quote]

too rich for my blood, just wanted a spare copy.

MArio Kart DS-$15

63. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 [mild scratches/case damage] - $15
83. Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind [includes Street Fighter IV soundtrack and mini-comic (i.e. moves guide) - see also #17] - $10

15. Valkyria Chronicles $13
28. The Golden Compass [with slipcover] $7
73. Scrapped Princess Vol 1 $0.50
74. Scrapped Princess Vol 2 $0.50
75. Scrapped Princess Vol 3 $0.50

Updated.

I almost certainly have additional items to add, but won't know for sure until Thursday. As such, guesses for the closing amount of the sale will be for the total of items 1 to 85 only. Feel free to get your guesses in via PM and thanks for the bids!

Crimson Tears
60. :ps2: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $1
61. :ps2: Silent Hill 2 [non-GH case/manual, GH disc, mild scratches] $6
62. :ps2: Tomb Raider Legend $3

IMG_3327.jpg

63. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 [mild scratches/case damage] $17
64. :ps2: Lumines Plus $1

IMG_3332.jpg

65. :ps2: Persona 4 $8.00
66. Persona 4 preorder artbook $1

Updated as of this post.

schuerm26, some of your bids were less than or tied with some prior bids. I updated everything you were the high bidder on though.

Thanks everyone for your bids!

Updated. Thanks for the bids!

I will be out of town until Thursday, April 30. I will have limited internet access, so I'll try to keep things up-to-date, but be sure to look over the previous posts if you're concerned someone may have already bid an item higher.

3. :gba: Final Fantasy IV Advance [cart only]-$1
4. :gba: ChuChu Rocket! [cart and manual only]-$1
67. All-Action Classics: Dracula TPB-$1

I am interested in these items thanks...:)

Might as well give it a shot:

1. :ds: Pokemon Platinum [front insert slightly miscut] $23.50
31. :br: The Prestige $2.50

38. :dvd: Freddy Got Fingered $0.50
42. :dvd: Metallica S&M Disc 2 $0.50
46. :dvd: Pitch Black - Unrated Director's Cut $0.50
59. :ps2: Crimson Tears $1
81. :ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence [case, disc 1 only] $0.50

By the way, thanks for giving me a good headstart on my auction, although you didn't win anything.

Thanks ashe_Darkthorne and InFlames215 for your bids!

InFlames215, my apologies for not getting back on your sale. I don't recall if something kept me from getting back on time or I just forgot, but I am sad that I didn't get there at the end. There were some great items on that lowball. I hope it was as successful as you were hoping it would be!

18. :dvd: Robotech Remastered 1 [2-disc] $3.00
19. :dvd: Robotech Remastered 2 [2-disc] $3.00
20. :dvd: Robotech Remastered 3 [2-disc, sealed] $3.00
21. :dvd: Robotech Remastered 4 [2-disc] $3.00

56. :cd: Princess Mononoke OST Shiroh30 $1.50
61. :ps2: Silent Hill 2 [non-GH case/manual, GH disc, mild scratches] Shiroh30 $6.50

Thanks for the bids everyone. The OP is now updated.

piercey, your bid was equal to a prior bid and thus is not reflected in the OP. Sorry!

11.50 person 4/65

For your next auction, please ditch the #s. It's confusing trying to find everyone's bid. Just a recommendation.

For your next auction, please ditch the #s. It's confusing trying to find everyone's bid. Just a recommendation.

Yeah I don't like the numbers too much, especially when it gets close to the end and somebody puts in a bid for 10+ items and then I have to check each number to outbid them....now I just let it go....

Just a quick comment, no bids (yet mrfossey:bomb:).

I was the one that started the numbering system when I was selling 201 items. tlp is not selling as many, but without them, it's hard for us to update because, without fail some posts this:

lbp - $24, MGS:S - $11, $3 on all undib dvd sets, TGG - $8

That's just a pain.

tlp has not replied yet, but I just gave everyone the advice to check out the front page and I would always update as much as possible.

Updated the bids. dv8 already answered as to the reason the numbers are listed. I understand the concern, especially when someone comes in and posts some numbers and bid amounts. It does make the update process much easier for me, but this is more about you getting into bid wars having fun.

Herein is the conundrum:

[quote name='y2jd']11 on persona 4 and 1.50 on artbook[/quote]
[quote name='piercey']65. $11[/quote]

Both of these posts contain the information I need to update. piercey's post is easier for me to update (scrolling through 85 items isn't always easy), while y2jd's post is easier for bidders to note a higher bid.

Now, if I can get everyone to post like this:

65. Persona 4 $11
The problem with this is the time it takes for folks to type out the entire title (or copy and paste from the OP or prior posts).

I won't change this far into the sale as it would be unfair to everyone that has already bid and those that may be tracking some numbers. I will update the OP to request that folks post at least some indication of what the item is along with the number. Hopefully that'll help for now.

Thanks for the constructive criticism folks!

16. Mystery Gashapon $4

$2 each
78. Ribon Furoku Lot 1 [Time Stranger Kyoko folder, stationery; Full Moon notebook]
79. Ribon Furoku Lot 2 [Full Moon/Max Lovely! stationery kit, Full Moon stickers, Ribon bag, character card collection]
80. Ribon Furoku Lot 3 [Dice notepad, candy bag, Full Moon punch-out valentine boxes, large notebook]

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back