Updated 8/14. Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one that started the numbering system when I was selling 201 items. tlp is not selling as many, but without them, it's hard for us to update because, without fail some posts this:

Yup, and that's the one where that Mark character beat me out on some stuff, because he was bidding normal with the #'S and full name of the item and all of sudden close to the ending hour.....boom, pang, pow he busted out with the numbers only and the bid and I was scrambling to identify each number.....it does make it easier for the seller and when I have my first lowball I think I will use numbers as well, plus it makes it funner!

Bids are now up-to-date. Thank you everyone for your participation!

I just got back from out of town and will be updating the list a bit later this evening with some Gamecube, DS, and PS2 titles.

[quote name='InFlames215']An afternoon tour of Salt Lake City by thelonepig: $1[/quote]

I'm not going to hold you to this, but I did put it up on the main page for bidding. :D

Updated with one more bid (thanks paradise2894) and added some additional items (86 - 98). I'll have two more items in the next few days for a total of 100 lowball items!

[quote name='adriley313']FYI Lonepig. The last two pictures are the same[/quote]

You haven't seen the rare variant covers for Baldur's Gate and the Norrath games? ;)

Thanks, it's fixed now.

All bids up-to-date. Thanks everyone for your participation!

3. :gba: Final Fantasy IV Advance [cart only] Shiroh30 $3.50
11. :ps3: Devil May Cry 4 [case and manual only] Shiroh30 $0.50
56. :cd: Princess Mononoke OST Shiroh30 $3.50
92. :gc: Mario Superstar Baseball Shiroh30 $0.50
93. :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Shiroh30 $1.50
94. :ps2: Tak: The Great Juju Challenge [ex-rental] Shiroh30 $0.50
95. :ps2: Phantasy Star Universe [ex-rental] Shiroh30 $0.50
96. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [mild scratches/case damage] Shiroh30 $0.50
97. :ps2: Champions of Norrath [mild scratches] Shiroh30 $0.50
98. :ps2: Champions Return to Arms [mild scratches] Shiroh30 $0.50

11. :ps3: Devil May Cry 4 [case and manual only] $1.00
93. :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - $6.00
95. :ps2: Phantasy Star Universe [ex-rental] - $1.00
96. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [mild scratches/case damage] $2.00

just a quick question for the ex rental games, are the stickers on top of the case or under the plastic? Do you think they would be easy to get off?

also my guess is $602

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump for this awesome sale :) I will definitely be bidding on some of your anime and manga ^_^ Just gotta figure out how much I have available to spend ;)

Thanks for plugging my new lowball system. I am working on it tirelessly to make it open to outside listers :) My goal is to be done with it 100% by the end of May. We'll see!

11. :ps3: Devil May Cry 4 [case and manual only] $2.00
92. Mario Superstar Baseball $4
93. :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - $7.00
95. :ps2: Phantasy Star Universe [ex-rental] - $2.00
96. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [mild scratches/case damage] $3.00

[quote name='the_grimace']just a quick question for the ex rental games, are the stickers on top of the case or under the plastic? Do you think they would be easy to get off?[/quote]

Thanks for the question. The stickers are on top of the case and shouldn't prove difficult to remove. In fact, I'll take them off with a bit of Goo-gone before I send them if you (or whomever wins them) reminds me.

[quote name='goomba478']Free bump for this awesome sale :) I will definitely be bidding on some of your anime and manga ^_^ Just gotta figure out how much I have available to spend ;)

Thanks for plugging my new lowball system. I am working on it tirelessly to make it open to outside listers :) My goal is to be done with it 100% by the end of May. We'll see![/quote]

Thank you sir. I'm glad to see that things are working well on your system! Your bids are always welcome!

Updating the OP now. Thanks everyone for the bids and continued support! Remember to get your guess in if you haven't already. I'll compile the guesses tomorrow morning in the OP for everyone to see along with an up-to-date amount to compare against.

EDIT: Okay, I think I've got everything up to date now. Please let me know if I missed any bids and thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonepig-

That was $0.50 on Tak???

Correct? It's showing as $4

last 2 posts, before your update:

Post#128:
3. :gba: Final Fantasy IV Advance [cart only] Shiroh30 $3.50
11. :ps3: Devil May Cry 4 [case and manual only] Shiroh30 $0.50
56. :cd: Princess Mononoke OST Shiroh30 $3.50
92. :gc: Mario Superstar Baseball Shiroh30 $0.50
93. :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Shiroh30 $1.50
94. :ps2: Tak: The Great Juju Challenge [ex-rental] Shiroh30 $0.50
95. :ps2: Phantasy Star Universe [ex-rental] Shiroh30 $0.50
96. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [mild scratches/case damage] Shiroh30 $0.50
97. :ps2: Champions of Norrath [mild scratches] Shiroh30 $0.50
98. :ps2: Champions Return to Arms [mild scratches] Shiroh30 $0.50

Post#132:
11. :ps3: Devil May Cry 4 [case and manual only] $2.00
92. Mario Superstar Baseball $4
93. :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - $7.00
95. :ps2: Phantasy Star Universe [ex-rental] - $2.00
96. :ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [mild scratches/case damage] $3.00

[quote name='adriley313']$2
Pokemon blue

And it doesnt have a battery. Battery didnt come til gold/silver[/quote]

Thanks for the information!

[quote name='Shiroh30']Lonepig-

That was $0.50 on Tak???[/quote]

Thanks, I knew something didn't look right about that. Fixed!

Bids updated to this point. Thanks everyone and thanks to Derrick1979 for the bump! :D

[quote name='thelonepig']Thanks for the information!

Thanks, I knew something didn't look right about that. Fixed!

Bids updated to this point. Thanks everyone and thanks to Derrick1979 for the bump! :D[/quote]

No prob....I saw it and didn't even realize until I really though about it and wondered why I bid higher on that game than BG or other games.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Does the Persona 4 contain the bonus disc???

If so I bid $14[/quote]

If by bonus disc you mean the soundtrack, then yes.

I'll put you down for $14, but be sure to let me know if I understood the question correctly.

Thanks for the bids and updated!

8. :cd: Fullmetal Alchemist OST 1 - $1
9. :cd: Fullmetal Alchemist OST 2 - $1
10. :cd: Fullmetal Alchemist OST 3 - $1
16. Mystery Gashapon - Valkyria Chronicles [sealed in plastic, unassembled] - $6
70. Cardcaptor Sakura Vol 2 - $.50
71. Cardcaptor Sakura Vol 3 - $.50
72. Cardcaptor Sakura Vol 6 - $.50
84. Sailor Moon board-book and pin - $1

Question:
1. do you combine shipping?
2. what do you mean by paypal fees?

[quote name='PlantDryad123']Question:
1. do you combine shipping?
2. what do you mean by paypal fees?[/quote]

Thanks for the bids. Now, to answer your questions:

1) Yes. You will pay the exact shipping cost plus $1 for supplies, as stated here:
[quote name='"OP"']Shipping will be the exact cost plus $1 for supplies. Please note that this means I need your zip code prior to giving you your total. I require your zip code within one week of auction close or you will lose your items and receive negative feedback. Don't worry, I will send reminders.[/quote]

2) My paypal account charges 3% plus $0.30 for every transaction (business account). That charge will be your responsibility if you pay via paypal. I can also accept Amazon giftcards (no fee, you just have the giftcard sent to my email address) and will be happy to work out other payment methods if you'd like to shoot me a PM.

Don't be off put if any of that sounds heavy handed. I like to think that I'm fairly easy to work with and will be happy to discuss any concerns/questions you may have either here or by PM. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back