VP Debate: Biden vs. Palin... Pt. 2, The Aftermath

Random lines takes a huge nose dive as soon as she starts talking.

Then starts babbling. She has this ability to stretch 4 to 5 words answer out to about 5 or 6 paragraphs.

She barely says anything at all.....ever!

Also.....another punch to the gut to SP.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
Glad to hear you chime in. :)[/QUOTE]

When people support gay civil rights but not gay MARRIAGE, it just means they don't agree with the term. It just means they don't want gays gettin hitched @ church or temple. That's how I look at it, at least.

[quote name='lilboo']When people support gay civil rights but not gay MARRIAGE, it just means they don't agree with the term. It just means they don't want gays gettin hitched @ church or temple. That's how I look at it, at least.[/quote]

I dont believe that. I think if a church supported it, they wouldnt block it. Youre just going to have to find a liberal church in America (good luck!)

[quote name='lilboo']When people support gay civil rights but not gay MARRIAGE, it just means they don't agree with the term. It just means they don't want gays gettin hitched @ church or temple. That's how I look at it, at least.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that makes sense. But if I marry my boyfriend by a justice of the peace in a non-denominational setting or at a courtroom, that means we're not getting married, but rather having a civil union? fuck that, it's marriage. And it should be the same damn thing for gays. Sure, churches and temples have the right to not marry gays, but that doesn't mean gays shouldn't be married ELSEWHERE.

She praises way to much....she spends the first 10 seconds praising then babbles.

Also, doesnt the old saying goes, "Learn from the past or be destined to repeat it?"

"You look to much at the past to be a good VP....us over here at McCain and Palin we are going to only look forward....we dont learn from mistakes.

Thing is guys even if she is doing badly she is doing well enough to fool America. I mean if you look at the Couric interviews those were horrible and people could see that clearly. This debate however she is performing at a point where people like alot of us that read papers will laugh at her.....but common folk will see her as doing just as well as Biden.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Thing is guys even if she is doing badly she is doing well enough to fool America. I mean if you look at the Couric interviews those were horrible and people could see that clearly. This debate however she is performing at a point where people like alot of us that read papers will laugh at her.....but common folk will see her as doing just as well as Biden.[/quote]

Yup. That's what I'm getting too :(

[quote name='camoor']Just remembered I can get this in HD. Whoa![/quote]

Just remember that everybody gets uglier in HD.

[quote name='SpazX']I can see the George Bush's repetitions remixed on youtube very soon.[/quote]

I thought he might have been talking about both bush's! :whistle2:#

Palin is spending way too much time praising McCain, and shes answering her questions like shes reading directly off her notes, and while Biden im sure is doing the same thing, hes a much better speaker and you can believe more of what he is saying.

With that said Palin is doing better than I thought shed be.

Honestly...I think Palin has only really answered about 1 1/2 questions so far.

Its starting to be very annoying trying to pick out actually substance within your answers. Seriously...its starting to piss me off.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']"Oh man it's so obvious I'm a Washington outsider....."[/quote]

facepalm.gif

[quote name='Soodmeg']Honestly...I think Palin has only really answered about 1 1/2 questions so far.

Its starting to be very annoying trying to pick out actually substance within your answers. Seriously...its starting to piss me off.[/quote]

My brain just goes blank when she talks. Its like when you're on a date with a hot chick who is dumb as a rock.

I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT ALASKA!

There hasnt been a questions yet that said...."Palin please speak about Alaska for 20 seconds."

Joe hasnt mentioned Delaware yet so why the hell do we have to hear her go back to her state a million times.

I just dont see how the hell every question somehow relates right back to Alaska.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm so jealous. I'm missing this right now. At work. Will this get uploaded to CNN.com or Youtube by any chance?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm so jealous. I'm missing this right now. At work. Will this get uploaded to CNN.com or Youtube by any chance?[/quote]

I'm sure it'll be up like in a million places. You can actually watch a live stream at CNN and probably other station websites (if you can do that at work :p)

bread's done
Back