VP Debate: Biden vs. Palin... Pt. 2, The Aftermath

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
do-not-want-dog.jpg
[/QUOTE]

awesome.

WHOA!

JOE just busted the hell out of Palin. Fight back them tears baby and bring this puppy home.

I am very glad he owned her on that....I loathe the fact that she tries to use the fact that she is a god damn mother that she is some how better than every one.

Now if only Joe can give a shout out.

Palin says one thing, but her body language says another. While she tried to build up her credentials, her head kept saying, "No."

1. What a moment with Biden. He looked like he was tearing up.

[quote name='xycury']Did she even see the barn when trying to hit that question about an Achilles heel....?[/quote]

2. Did she even see the planet on which the barn resides? :whistle2:#

[quote name='camoor']The question for Palin:

"Can you think of a single issue. That's the question. An issue. Could be anything. Just name one"[/quote]

Well, John is a Maverick. And only mothers actually care about kids. Oh and by the way..Alaska, Alaska, Alaska.

[quote name='Chase']1. What a moment with Biden. He looked like he was tearing up.

2. Did she even see the planet on which the barn resides? :whistle2:#[/quote]

was she even on a planet (Pluto) when trying :booty:

[quote name='xycury']was she even on a planet (Pluto) when trying :booty:[/quote]

Pluto is not a planet anymore. :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Pluto is not a planet anymore. :cool:[/quote]

See what I did there...

[quote name='lilboo']Maverick. Alaska. Energy. Alaska Energy. Energy Maverick. McCain Alaska. Maverick Maverick. Alaska Maverick.[/quote]

:applause: That made more sense than the past hour an half...

Biden is doing a great job of making this about McCain.

Palin has to follow Biden's experience as chairman of the committee that voted down Robert Bork with Walsilla town budget talk, probably alluding to signing off on the rape kit thing. She caved?

Honestly....did she really just say...walk the walk talk the talk? Then say she is proud to be an American?

Then follow it up by mention her family?

Her closing statement is mind boggling. Simply mind Boggling.

Did she read a book of cliches right before this debate?

[quote name='sp00ge']But what about the bridge?!?![/quote]

Did you miss that in the first 10 minutes... there was a joke in there.

[quote name='xycury']Did you miss that in the first 10 minutes... there was a joke in there.[/quote]

Nope, I just got home 30 minutes ago, missed the first hour.

I should rewind the DVR to watch it all, but even the half hour I did catch was enough chew-toy hilarity for me.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Did...Biden just check that ass out?[/QUOTE]

Missed it but if he did, it nicely sums up how underquailified she is to be VP.

[quote name='tokitoki50']NBC is praising Palin as being a good debater? What?[/quote]

yeah did i see the same debate? wtf?

[quote name='tokitoki50']NBC is praising Palin as being a good debater? What?[/quote]

"Those expecting a car wreck are probably disappointed."

Um...WHAT?

bread's done
Back