VP Debate: Biden vs. Palin... Pt. 2, The Aftermath

[quote name='SpazX']I'm sure it'll be up like in a million places. You can actually watch a live stream at CNN and probably other station websites (if you can do that at work :p)[/QUOTE]

Ugh... I tried but no go on the streaming stuff. I'll just keep reading what you guys say. This debate sounds golden though.

If Palin was a meal, she'd be Chinese. You're hungry again after a half hour as there's no substance to it.

I'M FROM WASILLA!!!!! MAIN STREET MAVERICKS!!!!!!!!!

HOLY fuck BIDEN SAID HOME DEPOT!!!!!

I love how Biden somehow comes off more normal.

I am cackling. Cackling. She is so awful it's hilariously disturbing.
2jes68i.gif

Team of Mavericks! Yeah.

Also again....way to waste the first 30-40 seconds babbling about nothing.

Seriously....what the fuck are you talking about? Did you honestly just give a shout out?

[quote name='tokitoki50']Why can't Palin just answer a question without rambling on for an extra minute?[/QUOTE] Because she has absolutely nothing to say. If she didn't draw shit out, there'd be dead air for 3 and a half minutes.

Good to see other cags see what I'm seeing - Palin is terrible, while Biden knows what he's doing.

Doing a liveblog for class as well so I haven't been here but some people actually believe Palin is doing better. Is that even possible?

[quote name='hhhdx4']"John McCain has tapped me"

This explains EVERYTHING[/quote]

And at the same time opens up many new and deeply disturbing questions

I honestly did not expect it to feel this one sided. I don't know how anyone can watch this and truly believe Palin is ready to be a VP.

Honestly? A shout out to her brother to be teacher of the year? What. The. F. Are you talking about? Can you be a little bit more off topic?

Can you please answer a damn question...please. Just once...just answer one questions without rambling for 20 min and being completely off topic.

[quote name='hhhdx4']"John McCain has tapped me"[/quote]

Paging Maury Povich, we need to know who's her "baby daddy".

When McCain dies and we are all given Palin as president , who is her VP gonna be?

I hope its CONDOLEEZUH RICE!..they be bumpin pussies in the white house!

[quote name='lilboo']When McCain dies and we are all given Palin as president , who is her VP gonna be?

I hope its CONDOLEEZUH RICE!..they be bumpin pussies in the white house![/quote]

That's the greatest thing I ever read... Hahahahaha:applause:

[quote name='lilboo']When McCain dies and we are all given Palin as president , who is her VP gonna be?

I hope its CONDOLEEZUH RICE!..they be bumpin pussies in the white house![/QUOTE]

Why you do this lilboo?

[quote name='lilboo']I hope its CONDOLEEZUH RICE!..they be bumpin pussies in the white house![/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lilboo, you are amazing. :applause:

Do not mention Alaska for the rest of the debate. You have already used your allotted 15 self references today. Answer questions stop babbling and get to the point.

To be honest I really think this mod is doing a bad job. She should be all over Palin for becoming this off topic in each and every response. Its seriously out of control.

They need to put the mod behind black glass so that they can really get into the faces of these people because letting them babble does not good to anyone.

[quote name='Chase']Palin: "I have no idea what a Vice President does."[/quote]

Did she even see the barn when trying to hit that question about an Achilles heel....?

[quote name='lilboo']Condi IS a lesbian though. Us gays have been talking about that for a while.[/quote]

She doesn't let Bush have the Brown Rice?

God damn another maverick - has Biden said hope and change a million times? I know I have at least one change, actually I think that was just Palin, maybe both of them.

He keeps looking at her like he's gonna slug her.
Oh GOD, I hope so. That'd be SO awesome. I would nominate Joe Biden as KING.

bread's done
Back