W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

All items have been packed, those of you waiting on totals you should be getting them in a few minutes. Everybody who has paid today will ship tomorrow.

All the lowball items stored away during the sale
DSC06091.jpg

All items grouped by winner
DSC06092.jpg

All packed and ready to go
DSC06094.jpg

Totals have been updates, only missing 2 shipping estimates..... Now onto shipping some packages, DC #'s will be posted in the OP and any UPS tracking #'s will be PMed

[quote name='sirplue']:cry: :bomb: :whistle2:# :booty:

:applause:

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha. I'm probably not gonna keep it. I was thinking of just giving it to my friend who's really into SFIV and competes at tourneys and shit. It's not the TE stick, but he's been trying to snag an extra stick for his noob friends (like me) that come over and play. LOL.

Paid. My paypal draws funds from a bank account instead of a credit card so I didn't need to gift, as there's no fee for bank transfers. Can't wait to get my stuff.

OK, everyone that has paid should have a tracking number by now... Im done shipping for today, this lowball business is kinda of hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anubis20']OK, everyone that has paid should have a tracking number by now... Im done shipping for today, this lowball business is kinda of hard work.[/QUOTE]

Amen!!

Thanks for the fast turnaround. Everyone feel free to mock my laziness for paying $11 shipping rather than driving the 30 minutes apart that we live to pick up the games.

If you got a DC # your item has been dropped off at the post office, UPS packages will get dropped off today on my way home. They don't open those damn UPS stores until 9am.

IMG_0074.jpg

[quote name='FeNoM91']Is that an Acura TL-S?

Thanks for the quick turnaround.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is, with the full A-SPEC Package (body kit, wheels, tires and suspension). And I only have that package thanks to some thieves that stole my wheels and left it sitting on bricks right on my driveway.

[quote name='anubis20']Indeed it is, with the full A-SPEC Package (body kit, wheels, tires and suspension). And I only have that package thanks to some thieves that stole my wheels and left it sitting on bricks right on my driveway.[/QUOTE]

Wow, fucking theives. Funny thing is I was about to ask if you want to sell your TL-S wheels. Cool to find another car lover on a video game forum. I don't drive anything fancy (college student) but when I graduate, I definitely want something along the lines of a TL-S or G35 Coupe =P

Join AcuraZine if you haven't LOL. You'll start spending $$$ on your car instead of games.

[quote name='FeNoM91']Wow, fucking theives. Funny thing is I was about to ask if you want to sell your TL-S wheels. Cool to find another car lover on a video game forum. I don't drive anything fancy (college student) but when I graduate, I definitely want something along the lines of a TL-S or G35 Coupe =P

Join AcuraZine if you haven't LOL. You'll start spending $$$ on your car instead of games.[/QUOTE]

I am a member on Acurazine, thats how i ended up getting a good deal on the package and finding a local mechanic in my area to install all the stuff rather than paying the dealership to do it. I did the installation of my Ipod interface thanks to them, their DIY section is great. I try to stay away from the site though, you're right it makes you want to mod the hell out of car and there isnt a cheapasscarshit.com to help us out lol.

[quote name='anubis20']I am a member on Acurazine, thats how i ended up getting a good deal on the package and finding a local mechanic in my area to install all the stuff rather than paying the dealership to do it. I did the installation of my Ipod interface thanks to them, their DIY section is great. I try to stay away from the site though, you're right it makes you want to mod the hell out of car and there isnt a cheapasscarshit.com to help us out lol.[/QUOTE]

Do I see a website in the making? LOL.

I agree. Stuff can get expensive sometimes.

[quote name='bvharris']Package arrived today. Hardly surprising given the distance it traveled. :D

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Great!!! I was lucky and caught the UPS driver at the UPS store yesterday when he was picking up packages, otherwise they wouldn't have picked up until today.

In other news, 3 more packages have been shipped and DC #'s have been posted.

Everything arrived today! After seeing the size of the Haro table, I'm sorely tempted to keep it for myself instead of gifting it to my friend :lol:

Feedback left, and a free bump for a successful transaction.

[quote name='fwbweux']Everything arrived today! After seeing the size of the Haro table, I'm sorely tempted to keep it for myself instead of gifting it to my friend :lol:

Feedback left, and a free bump for a successful transaction.[/QUOTE]

I dont even think I ever took that table out of that box, it came in a grab bag coolsteel got at Otakon

[quote name='anubis20']I dont even think I ever took that table out of that box, it came in a grab bag coolsteel got at Otakon[/QUOTE]

Well, if the size of the box isn't somehow overstating the actual size of the table, it's still going to be a nice little mini-table. I'll probably end up giving it as a gift after all, as my friend at least has some nice Gundam models that he could display on it or something.

ZxT & the_punisher, your items have been shipped. In other news it looks like SageBigly's items are going to be up for sale. It seems he is winning items from lowballs and not paying, so if you see something from his items that you want let me know. I know Trollsmeesh was in interested in the MGS4 Saga DVD and FMA Manga.

[quote name='Diebythesword']I got the package thanks! BUT the Guncon 2 doesn't work.......I've tried different component cables, extension cables for the G2, TVs....nothin[/QUOTE]

When I had my time crisis 2 bundle it was working fine, what type of tv are you using it on

[quote name='Diebythesword']Just a standard TV, works fine with my other Guncon 2[/QUOTE]

Damn I'm not sure what to tell you, I know I used to dual wield in Time Crisis 2, anyway if you want I can refund you the cost of the Guncon.

[quote name='anubis20']ZxT & the_punisher, your items have been shipped. In other news it looks like SageBigly's items are going to be up for sale. It seems he is winning items from lowballs and not paying, so if you see something from his items that you want let me know. I know Trollsmeesh was in interested in the MGS4 Saga DVD and FMA Manga.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. I know I saw him on dv8's negative experience list, I'll definitely keep an eye out for him when I start mine. Good luck selling that stuff.

bread's done
Back