W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

[quote name='Diebythesword']With the ** items are you gonna be doing exact shipping amount?[/QUOTE]

yes I am, ill take a pic of the scale weight and measurements

[quote name='bvharris']You sound like a kid in a candy story. :D[/QUOTE]

Trust Me You will understand why.

Click that little CML button now and go take a looksie :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Epic ending post.[/QUOTE]

cool isn't it, ill try to total everything tonight but the fight had us a bit excited and alcohol was flowing so at the latest totals should be posted by tomorrow morning.

[quote name='darkslime']I thought this ended between 12-12:30, not 12:36?[/QUOTE]

im sorry but as proof

TimeScreenCapture.jpg

Sorry for the banter. At least now it is ok since the lowball is over. I see that I won all that I wanted :)

Anywho here is my unveiling: (the rest of the pics are posted on my list :) )

005.jpg

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Trust Me You will understand why.

Click that little CML button now and go take a looksie :D[/QUOTE]

Your dedication as a collector rivals mine... Mine leans towards anime figures though, lol

[quote name='darkslime'][/B]

12:36 is not between 12-12:30...[/QUOTE]

I understand I thought the thing was gonna hit a number between 12-12:30 but it spat out 12:36... my apologies.

[quote name='anubis20']cool isn't it, ill try to total everything tonight but the fight had us a bit excited and alcohol was flowing so at the latest totals should be posted by tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Just to make it official, I'll take Rei out of her box. I'd do the same for the Haro table, but it's a Christmas present for a friend that loves Gundam. Can't believe I won that for a dollar.

[quote name='fwbweux']Just to make it official, I'll take Rei out of her box. I'd do the same for the Haro table, but it's a Christmas present for a friend that loves Gundam. Can't believe I won that for a dollar.[/QUOTE]

got you.

im sorry but Trollsmeesh is right this pic is badass.... Alex Ross art is so badass I have to post again....

BergKatsecopy.jpg

So you at least gonna update the OP to show who won what, even if totals and all that jazz aren't there? I am curious as to what I won. xD

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']So you at least gonna update the OP to show who won what, even if totals and all that jazz aren't there? I am curious as to what I won. xD[/QUOTE]

Ill try to do that in a sec

[quote name='Diebythesword']so I take it that the Guncon 2 doesn't come with the extra cord?[/QUOTE]

I only have the cord that is attached to the gun itself

[quote name='anubis20']im sorry but Trollsmeesh is right this pic is badass.... Alex Ross art is so badass I have to post again....

BergKatsecopy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's indeed a pretty awesome picture, even though I can't identify him. Who is he? He gives me a Tatsunoko-ish vibe.

[quote name='fwbweux']It's indeed a pretty awesome picture, even though I can't identify him. Who is he? He gives me a Tatsunoko-ish vibe.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is tatsunoko-ish, the terrorist organization Galactor's field leader Berg Katse from Gatchaman...

I updated everyone's winnings in the OP..... If i missed something kindly let me know as I am a bit out of it.

what the fuck !!! I spent more than Brett did? ;)

In all reality should not be spending money on games... i so dearly want a pair of X41s for MW2 multiplayer...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']what the fuck !!! I spent more than Brett did? ;)

In all reality should not be spending money on games... i so dearly want a pair of X41s for MW2 multiplayer...[/QUOTE]

ummmmmmm.... who's brett?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']what the fuck !!! I spent more than Brett did? ;)

In all reality should not be spending money on games... i so dearly want a pair of X41s for MW2 multiplayer...[/QUOTE]

It's a sad commentary on my spending addiction when people are shocked to learn that they spent more than me in a lowball.

When I have mine, I fully expect that people will still be shocked I didn't buy anything. (Speaking of which, those who haven't checked out my stealth slowly-building lowball preview should do so).

Okay, back to Dragon Age.

[quote name='fwbweux']Just to make it official, I'll take Rei out of her box. I'd do the same for the Haro table, but it's a Christmas present for a friend that loves Gundam. Can't believe I won that for a dollar.[/QUOTE]

I was late. Damn work. If you end up having second thoughts though, I'll still take her. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']It's a sad commentary on my spending addiction when people are shocked to learn that they spent more than me in a lowball.

When I have mine, I fully expect that people will still be shocked I didn't buy anything. (Speaking of which, those who haven't checked out my stealth slowly-building lowball preview should do so).[/QUOTE]

Just don't become the next Sum41Rcks1, OK? He was the last guy to outbid everyone and spend hundreds of dollars regularly.

Okay, back to Dragon Age.

Just busting your balls dude. I wish I could be a little more spend happy cuz when it comes down to it these lowballs are a damn good deal on a lot of good stuff.

Back on topic anubis I will be paying on tuesday after I cash my check. not delving into my savings this time around. Plus tuesday is gonna hurt with: Assassins Creed 2 Master Assassin Edition, L4D2 and LBP PSP. Thank god it is all over for new games for me until ME 2 in Jan after that. The wallet needs a breather!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just busting your balls dude. I wish I could be a little more spend happy cuz when it comes down to it these lowballs are a damn good deal on a lot of good stuff.

Back on topic anubis I will be paying on tuesday after I cash my check. not delving into my savings this time around. Plus tuesday is gonna hurt with: Assassins Creed 2 Master Assassin Edition, L4D2 and LBP PSP. Thank god it is all over for new games for me until ME 2 in Jan after that. The wallet needs a breather![/QUOTE]

Damn i completely forgot about AC2 coming out on Tues, definitely getting that.... MW2 only has 2 missions left for me so it should be done by tomorrow..... after that I am done spending.... I paid the tax bill today, bastards tacked on an extra $75 for being a week late and couldn't forgive me on it regardless of how much i begged.... So total I had to pay $792.99 for owning my damn car, WTF???..... I'm sorry to all VA cags but fuck the state of VA and their ridiculous property tax. WTF are dudes that own lambos in VA paying?? To everyone else sorry for the rant......

[quote name='FeNoM91']What's your PayPal? Want to pay this before I forget...[/QUOTE]

I will be posting invoices in the morning... Im trying to keep this as organized as possible. So kindly wait until the invoice is posted... Thanks...

[quote name='dv8mad']Just don't become the next Sum41Rcks1, OK? He was the last guy to outbid everyone and spend hundreds of dollars regularly.
[/QUOTE]

Ouch. :D

Well I'm certainly going to try not to become the topic of a future scathing dv8mad blog, haha

[quote name='bvharris']Ouch. :D

Well I'm certainly going to try not to become the topic of a future scathing dv8mad blog, haha[/QUOTE]

LOL i remember that "Now 100% Sum41Rocks free" DV8 lowball thread title

Most totals posted, the few that are pending ill get them packed and weighed and when I do ill post the total, should be up later on today

[quote name='phoenix529']The inevitable question about unsold items, anubis20. Where are they going?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, ill probably throw them in as freebies, not even sure what was unsold, by accident I forgot to save the original text of the listings when I grouped up everyones winnings. :roll:

[size=+1]People with totals pending, PM me your address. That way I can get you exact shipping cost.[/size]

You just couldn't write your email as is so we could copy and paste it eh?. :cry: I was going to pay it through my phone but now I have to wait until i get on a computer since typing in my storm is a pain in the ass at times....

Edit: Thank you very much sir :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IceSharktank']You t just couldn't write your email as is so we could copy and paste it eh?. :cry: I was going to pay it through my phone but now I have to wait until i get on a computer since typing in my storm is a pain in the ass at times....[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

[quote name='Zeroth']hmmm random question, where did item # 53 go? lol XD[/QUOTE]

Good question, after looking through the posts I should have won it. >.< So I am very curious as to where it went.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Good question, after looking through the posts I should have won it. >.< So I am very curious as to where it went.[/QUOTE]

You know, that one got lost in the translation, ill add it to your total sorry

[quote name='anubis20']You know, that one got lost in the translation, ill add it to your total sorry[/QUOTE]

Yup Yup! All things are good. :)

bread's done
Back