W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

[quote name='bvharris']My girlfriend gives me enough grief for the boxes upon boxes of lowball stuff which is arriving here all the time, and those are mostly just games. Based on her reaction to the Judge Gabranth figure I bought in FBI's lowball, if I brought home a fancy replica lightsaber I think that might be the last straw. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='phoenix529']That's exactly my situation. I can only buy slightly nerdy stuff..[/QUOTE]

Hey you can always have the lighsaber and duel against an imaginary jedi/sith, as soon as you hear the door open run to the closet and throw it in there. She will never know.... thats what I do, collectibles are out in the open but when chicks come over off to the closet they go. Some stay however, Optimus Prime goes nowhere.

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 201[/SIZE]

Our honorary guest, Berg Katse, will come in and announce the end of the sale later on today. Once he announces the end of the sale no more bids will be allowed.

GATCHAMAN_VOL_6-23.jpg

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 203[/SIZE]

[quote name='coolsteel']This should get ugly Saturday night, it amuses me to no end that a copy of Grand Theft Auo IV is going for more then a freakin Force FX lightsaber right now. If sevenx7 manages to get that lightsaber for 10 bucks I think Anbus should youtube himself eating a hat. With ranch dressing of course[/QUOTE]
I doubt i'm getting it for 10, But i plan on winning it lol

34. Pirates of the Cabbean Dead Man's Chest - $1
41. Piratesof the Caribbean - $1
45. Resident Evil Apocalypse - $1
50. Batman - $2
52. Transformers Steelbook -$2
53. Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - $3
56. Oceans Twelve - $1
57. Training Day - $1
60. Alien vs. Predator - $1

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']fucking 20 bucks on that Xenosaga figure? Damn I can't beat that![/QUOTE]

Sure you can figure is super nice ;)

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 209[/SIZE]

[quote name='FeNoM91']I bid on Warhawk...quick question: It's not the GH version correct?[/QUOTE]

yea its the black label, clear box what do we call them now, not the greatest hits version....

currently updating bids

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 230[/SIZE]

VipFREAK, NoobHammer, and ansomatica check your bids because all of you bid the same amount of the current bid

[quote name='juden66']18) 32

Idea on the shipping cost so I know my cut off?[/QUOTE]

I would say in the range of 9 to 12 depending on what part of the country you live in

[quote name='phoenix529']I know that's the point, and it's underhanded.[/QUOTE]

Losing battle buddy. Even in my lowball where 99.7% of the posts included both the number and the item, it all fell apart in the last hours when it's most important to see anyway.

And I highly doubt any lowballer is going to just skip those bids on their items to make a statement.

I'd suggest keeping a list of the numbers most important to you to combat things like this.

There is also the possibility of not numbering, but once you get over 50 or so items, it's much easier to find in the list if it's numbered. Honestly, I'd probably still be updating the ones I had that were in the 300-500+ range if I hadn't numbered them.

Ending soon huh Anubis? Good luck!

[quote name='dv8mad']Losing battle buddy. Even in my lowball where 99.7% of the posts included both the number and the item, it all fell apart in the last hours when it's most important to see anyway.

And I highly doubt any lowballer is going to just skip those bids on their items to make a statement.

I'd suggest keeping a list of the numbers most important to you to combat things like this.

There is also the possibility of not numbering, but once you get over 50 or so items, it's much easier to find in the list if it's numbered. Honestly, I'd probably still be updating the ones I had that were in the 300-500+ range if I hadn't numbered them.

Ending soon huh Anubis? Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks DV8!!

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 237[/SIZE]

[quote name='the_punisher']49. Saw - $2
54. Saw 2 - $3
64. Assault on Precint 13 - $1[/QUOTE]

I bid for Saw, not Superbad. I think you're one line off.

[quote name='the_punisher']I bid for Saw, not Superbad. I think you're one line off.[/QUOTE]

You are right my sincerest apologies, bid corrected. AN hour and some change left, get those bids in

7. XBOX 360 console ** Console, power brick, video cables, no controller. This is a refurbished 360 I got from ebay a few months back. I bought it to have a 360 at the GF's house but I ended breaking up with her so I ended up with this as an extra. I havent really played with it but I tried it a few days ago and it works fine. I will post a video of it around sale time to show that it works. - $67

bread's done
Back