W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

Does item 80 come with the stand? Box? Are all the LEDs still functioning? It looks that way in the picture, but from my previous experience it can be hard to tell without actually being there.

Any idea how much shipping would be to the 22314 area code?

Out of curiosity, whats your feeling on people picking up any winnings rather than shipping them? Not saying I would definitely pursue this option, but I am local so I'm curious if it's an option.

[quote name='bvharris']Out of curiosity, whats your feeling on people picking up any winnings rather than shipping them? Not saying I would definitely pursue this option, but I am local so I'm curious if it's an option.[/QUOTE]

You a knife or gun man? Just out of curiosity ;)

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Does item 80 come with the stand? Box? Are all the LEDs still functioning? It looks that way in the picture, but from my previous experience it can be hard to tell without actually being there.

Any idea how much shipping would be to the 22314 area code?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell everything is working, I have seen some pics on some lightsabers where is looks like sections of it are off. This one looks fine to me. I need to get a tube or something to package it in. Once I do ill get you a quote.

[quote name='bvharris']Out of curiosity, whats your feeling on people picking up any winnings rather than shipping them? Not saying I would definitely pursue this option, but I am local so I'm curious if it's an option.[/QUOTE]

Pick-up is definitely an option that would save me packing and shipping.

[quote name='phoenix529']See some stuff I might bid on later, but what is it with people and this $1 increments only thing lately?[/QUOTE]

The $1 increments and two week running time are what kinda make me ughhh about lowballs lately. Regardless, I have to figure out if I can spare a little bit of money for an item or two on this lowball...

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 137[/SIZE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']The $1 increments and two week running time are what kinda make me ughhh about lowballs lately. Regardless, I have to figure out if I can spare a little bit of money for an item or two on this lowball...[/QUOTE]

As far as the $1 increments go, I just copied the rules from other lowballs. I thought that was the norm anyway, every time I bid on a lowball I personally would always do $1 increments. I agree with the 2 week length being kind of long, so I chose to make this one a 1 week lowball.

14? Are you kidding me? 14?!?!?!

Too bad that lazy bum coolsteel didn't help you out on this.

Yeah, that's right coolsteel; lazy bum.

:p

[quote name='anubis20'][size=+2]Bids updated to post # 137[/SIZE]

As far as the $1 increments go, I just copied the rules from other lowballs. I thought that was the norm anyway, every time I bid on a lowball I personally would always do $1 increments. I agree with the 2 week length being kind of long, so I chose to make this one a 1 week lowball.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to bring negativity to your lowball sale, but I see exactly where you got the $1 bid thing now. It's not a huge deal, and it helps in the end when adding up totals, but we are cheap ass gamers ;)

bread's done
Back