QoS w/ T-Shirt - $6
Warhawk - $7
Halo Platinum Hits - $6.50
DoA Beach Volleyball - $1
Dual Shock 2 - $1
Transformers Steelbook - $1
Matrix Ultimate Collector's Set w/ Neo Bust - $5.50
Street Fighter IV Wall Scroll - $3

The more stuff I buy, the more likely it is I'll end up taking the drive to come pick them up from you rather than paying a ton to have you ship them a few miles. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Time I jumped back in here...

Crackdown - $2.50
360 Media Remote - $8
QoS w/ T-Shirt - $6
Warhawk - $7
Halo Platinum Hits - $6.50
DoA Beach Volleyball - $1
Dual Shock 2 - $1
Transformers Steelbook - $1
Matrix Ultimate Collector's Set w/ Neo Bust - $5.50
Street Fighter IV Wall Scroll - $3

The more stuff I buy, the more likely it is I'll end up taking the drive to come pick them up from you rather than paying a ton to have you ship them a few miles. :D[/QUOTE]

works for me :)

[size=+2]Bids updated to post # 184[/SIZE]

Just a reminder of rule # 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00. Everything starts at $1.00 and then must increased by $1.00 increments (i.e. all bids must be whole numbers).

[quote name='anubis20']

Just a reminder of rule # 4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00. Everything starts at $1.00 and then must increased by $1.00 increments (i.e. all bids must be whole numbers).[/QUOTE]

My bad. Hard to keep track of which are $1 and which are $.50 these days.

Crackdown - $3
Halo PH - $7
Matrix CE - $6

26. Action Replay Max Complete w/ Memory Card - $1
71. C. Viper Street Fighter IV Figure - $2
82. Street Fighter IV Wall Scroll ** - $4

This should get ugly Saturday night, it amuses me to no end that a copy of Grand Theft Auo IV is going for more then a freakin Force FX lightsaber right now. If sevenx7 manages to get that lightsaber for 10 bucks I think Anbus should youtube himself eating a hat. With ranch dressing of course

[quote name='coolsteel']This should get ugly Saturday night, it amuses me to no end that a copy of Grand Theft Auo IV is going for more then a freakin Force FX lightsaber right now. If sevenx7 manages to get that lightsaber for 10 bucks I think Anbus should youtube himself eating a hat. With ranch dressing of course[/QUOTE]

light ranch at that

[quote name='coolsteel']This should get ugly Saturday night, it amuses me to no end that a copy of Grand Theft Auo IV is going for more then a freakin Force FX lightsaber right now. If sevenx7 manages to get that lightsaber for 10 bucks I think Anbus should youtube himself eating a hat. With ranch dressing of course[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend gives me enough grief for the boxes upon boxes of lowball stuff which is arriving here all the time, and those are mostly just games. Based on her reaction to the Judge Gabranth figure I bought in FBI's lowball, if I brought home a fancy replica lightsaber I think that might be the last straw. :D

bread's done
Back