W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

[quote name='bvharris']Sorry to hear that. I know I saw him on dv8's negative experience list, I'll definitely keep an eye out for him when I start mine. Good luck selling that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, He was the only one that didn't pay when I had my last Lowball auction.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Yeah, He was the only one that didn't pay when I had my last Lowball auction.[/QUOTE]

Leave negative feedback. Its what Shrike4242 asked me to to do and its what I told Anubis20 to do as well. Its the only way to get people like him out of CAG. If it was 1 incident then thats one thing but he has done it over and over again.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Yeah, He was the only one that didn't pay when I had my last Lowball auction.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much a majority of people have had problems... He was supposed to buy $80 worth of DVDs from me, put it off for two weeks, told me he could only do about $30, then said he got married and couldn't buy anything, but bid in a bunch of lowball sales. Sucks he screwed over so many people.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Anubis, I'll take the GOW2 Tank![/QUOTE]

Tried to send u a pm but your inbox is full

[quote name='NJMane']Leave negative feedback. Its what Shrike4242 asked me to to do and its what I told Anubis20 to do as well. Its the only way to get people like him out of CAG. If it was 1 incident then thats one thing but he has done it over and over again.[/QUOTE]

yeah I left feedback for him already, for anyone else wanting to buy some of his stuff let me know.

[quote name='anubis20']Tried to send u a pm but your inbox is full

yeah I left feedback for him already, for anyone else wanting to buy some of his stuff let me know.[/QUOTE]

Depending on where I stand once I get the rest of the money onto paypal, I might take the Predator DVD as well, but I need to get the rest taken care of first...

[quote name='anubis20']Damn I'm not sure what to tell you, I know I used to dual wield in Time Crisis 2, anyway if you want I can refund you the cost of the Guncon.[/QUOTE]

Would I have to ship it back to you? Ill see if I can get it to work, Ill let you know tomorrow

[quote name='Diebythesword']Would I have to ship it back to you? Ill see if I can get it to work, Ill let you know tomorrow[/QUOTE]

nah I dont need it back

I had two Guncon 2s a long time ago in the US. I was using one when it just stopped firing. I switched to the other, and just an hour or so later it stopped firing as well.
I went online and saw TONS of threads about the triggers breaking on them. I opened both of mine up and, sure enough, there is a little plastic piece between the button inside and the trigger that is supposed to bounce back, but was snapped. I ended up finding some metal and cutting my own pieces and attaching them inside. The guns worked for months after that until I sold them.
Open that bad boy up!

yes sir I did. I will leave you feedback here shortly.

Looks as though you didnt even use the media remote! I wanted the bigger one. I still have the small one from my launch 360.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']yes sir I did. I will leave you feedback here shortly.

Looks as though you didnt even use the media remote! I wanted the bigger one. I still have the small one from my launch 360.[/QUOTE]

I used it maybe once, I have a harmony and that pretty much replaced every remote. The remote for my TV has never left the bag it came in lol

Finally got your package weighed (2 Gundams) it's ¥6100 EMS. If you want to do something slower, I think it can still be a bit cheaper, but not much. Let me know if you need other shipping rates.

P.S. Your PMs are full (like mine usually are). You should make a general Anubis thread in the social group so I can tell you there instead of via PM. ;)

So how about a list of Sagebigly's items:

NVM I might be interested in
31. Metal Gear Solid Saga - $4 SageBigly
66. Beavis & Butthead TimeLife Collection 3 discs - $3 SageBigly

bread's done
Back