War of the Roses Beta Codes - New CAG Code Giveaway System

Can you track how long I was a lurker before I registered? :)

Seriously though, this is a much better system even if I wasn't close to the 1 year cut. I am hopeful a few remain in time for me to get a shot. And if not, at least veterans will have nabbed them.

[quote name='sykotek']I didn't notice this being posted anywhere, but thought it might come in handy. I compiled as much info as I could find.

I'm not going to be able to run it correctly, so there's really no point in me grabbing a code. Hope everyone has fun though! It looks like a pretty fun game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I keep getting this msg every time I try to install...

U3uBX.png

[quote name='Argive']I successfully added it to my Steam account, but it won't download. Was this the case for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I keep getting this error when i try yo install. Sucks, hope they fix it soon.

U3uBX.png

EDIT*
Just read on Cheapy's first post that the beta isn't up until 8/8!

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like it will be an interesting game. Can't wait til its up so I can give it a go. Thanks Cheapy, Tony, and Paradox.

This time restriction is much better, that way sites such as cough steamgifts cough can't grab a bunch of codes meant for CAGs etc.

You rock Cheapy!

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, we blew through those 500 codes really fast. Hopefully, we can get more.[/QUOTE]I hope none of the codes were stolen and published on Reddit or on SteamGifts .

Missed out on getting an invite. The sign ups are at the following link. It's based on a referal system. If anyone would like to help me out it would be appreciated.

War of the Roses Beta with my referral Number

War of the Roses Beta without my referral

Take care and happy hunting everyone

p.s.

Thanks in advance to any who may help out a fellow CAG

[quote name='CheapyD']I think I prefer this:

Days 1 & 2 = year plus
Day 3 = 6 months+
Day 4 = 3 months+
Day 5 = everyone[/QUOTE]

I am glad my idea was received well, would love to be able to have a chance at a beta in the future. Been buying the bulk of my digital purchases from Amazon DD and when visiting sales on other website, use CAG as an entry point before buying.

p.s. if you have a spare code sitting around toss it this way :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just sent Cheapy 1K more codes. I'm updating the Amazon PCDD Deals thread now with more deals and commentary on giveaways.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hope this gives the rest of a chance at participating in the beta.

Thank you.

[quote name='Crasty']W00t! I just realized I have one post in the last 3 years. I should lurk less.[/QUOTE]

LOL.. someone who lurks more than me. I just actually set up my profile picture and signature. You got to quit posting so much. Your making me feel like I post way to often. :bouncy:

It says my code was already claimed :(

"Sorry, that's not a valid code or it has already been claimed using a different Steam account name or e-mail."

[quote name='tale']It says my code was already claimed :(

"Sorry, that's not a valid code or it has already been claimed using a different Steam account name or e-mail."[/QUOTE]

I've reset your code.

"Sorry, that's not a valid code or it has already been claimed using a different Steam account name or e-mail."[/QUOTE]

The same here for me. Really looking forward to playing this. :(

Same here.

Slight hiccup, the new codes we got are the same as the old ones - we've removed them, hopefully we'll get another batch shortly.

I had tried to get a beta code yesterday, but there weren't any at the time. When I tried to get one today, I received a message that I already redeemed my code. I'm not sure why, as I haven't redeemed my code yet. :(

EDIT: Emailed cheapy about the issue, still not working. Do want code!

Was able to get one (got the error that it was claimed) but tried again and it worked.

Not the best registeration I've ever done... it doesn't allow for capital letters in your email address, but it doesn't tell you that! Just FYI if you tried and kept getting "invalid email address"

Thanks CAG!

Hey Guys,

Just received my code form CAG and attempted to register it - coming up as code is already in use.

Halp?

EDIT: Wait i'm just dumb and can't type properly. It's working now and we are okay!

Nobody on any of the servers as of now and you can't actually get on to any server. When does the Beta start?

tried to redeem the beta key but it said it was already redeemed by someone else :S... whats going on :(.

"Sorry, that's not a valid code or it has already been claimed using a different Steam account name or e-mail."

bread's done
Back