War of the Roses Beta Codes - New CAG Code Giveaway System

I played some yesterday evening and had a good time with it. Then it seemed that Steam lost it's connection...When I signed back in, I could not connect to any of the servers and it showed they were all empty. Hopefully I can play some more after work today.

[quote name='Anthony_NL']tried to redeem the beta key but it said it was already redeemed by someone else :S... whats going on :(.

"Sorry, that's not a valid code or it has already been claimed using a different Steam account name or e-mail."[/QUOTE]

still same error :S.

been playing and it's a lot like Mount and Blades multi except better optimized and a lot of problems fixed. Servers seem weird though in my opinion. I'm getting like 120-140 ping when in every other multiplayer game I'm getting

I can barely play. So damn laggy even with the 150ping servers I can get on. I thought maybe it was video issues with it being a beta build but even with everything at low I can't do shit. Sucks too because it looked fun :(

I still can't get a code, says I've already claimed my code when I haven't. I've cleared my cookies and cache.

Played it for 6 hours over the past few days. Can't say I'm having much fun yet. I thought maybe it would get fun when I got better at it, but I'm not improving so I'll just go back to Warband.

[quote name='Haniko']Tells me my email address is invalid...[/QUOTE]
On CAG or on the War of the Roses page?

When I hit the 'Click to Get Your Code' it says "You need to have been registered for at least 365 days to be eligible for this code."

Will I be able to get a code?

EDIT: Works now - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The restrictions on who can claim a code have been lifted, but there are only 18 left...

All codes gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back