We had to import RPG Thread XII from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Need suggestions on a potential GS haul tomorrow. I am going for $15 and under RPG games. Don't want any Square Enix games.

Right now on my to buy list I have (because my gamestop says they have them in stock, need two more games. Any RPG will do as long as it's pretty good)
Suidoken 3
.Hack (the first .Hack of the series)

Games I have played
Final Fantasy X, XII
Star Ocean TTEOT
Nocturne
Persona 4
Rogue Galaxy[/QUOTE]
dark cloud 2 and dragon quest 8

[quote name='whoknows']Should I play Tactics Ogre or Disgaea 2? I'm in the mood for a game like that.[/QUOTE]

Tactics Ogre

I'm extremely biased.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Just so you guys know, you don't have to buy it at launch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if it's coming to Japan in the Spring, then it probably won't come to the US until the Fall.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Just so you guys know, you don't have to buy it at launch.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do.

If I have it before my friends I'll be cooler than them :cool:

[quote name='panzerfaust']Tactics Ogre

I'm extremely biased.[/QUOTE]

Biased you don't like Disgaea or biased you like Tactics Ogre a lot?

But I will have to buy one at one point.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, if it's coming to Japan in the Spring, then it probably won't come to the US until the Fall.[/QUOTE]

we actually got Devil Survivor Overclocked before Japan. It might not take that long

[quote name='62t']we actually got Devil Survivor Overclocked before Japan. It might not take that long[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Although I kind of hope we get it later because after the 3DS, I'm hesitant to buy anything too quickly.

This is all I have to say:
fuck-yeah-aww-yeah.png

I couldn't find a past post so I have to ask...

Which is better of the KH games for the DS, 365 or reCoded? I believe there is a clear winner, but can't remember which.

Thanks

[quote name='Chadt74']I couldn't find a past post so I have to ask...

Which is better of the KH games for the DS, 365 or reCoded? I believe there is a clear winner, but can't remember which.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

recoded

[quote name='ihadFG']Looks like I might get a Vita:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/3...or-persona-4-the-golden-for-playstation-vita/[/QUOTE]

I'll wait, although this is going to make me question whether I should hold off on Persona 4 and just play that version, or just play the PS2 game since I said I was going to beat it soon, although I'd feel bad putting it off even longer, but I'm almost positive I'm not getting a Vita for at least a little while (and probably not until there is more than one game that is just an enhanced port that I want).

[quote name='kainzero']that new girl is so slutty

i might really like this game[/QUOTE]

The first thing that caught my eye about that picture was that Aigis was on the other page.

you know what the problem is?

ya'll can only see one hot chick in a sea of hot chicks that aren't even real!

you gotta go swimming in that case!

[quote name='whoknows']
Biased you don't like Disgaea or biased you like Tactics Ogre a lot?[/QUOTE]

As in I played TO and it was quite good, and I have never touched a Disgaea.

[quote name='ihadFG']Aigis > that new chick[/QUOTE]

I think what you mean is:

Aigis > everyone, ever

Probably why I got my hair bleached blonde and cut to look like hers. :lol: I think I'll probably go back to my original color soon though, having to keep bleaching my hair every couple months is kind of a pain, plus I can totally pull off Chie's look with my normal hair color and length. :lol:

[quote name='icebeast']I think what you mean is:

Aigis > everyone, ever [/QUOTE]

I think what you mean is:

Rise > Aigis > everyone else > Chie

The calendar is fine, but sometimes it comes around when I don't want to see it. I just have to tell it that it looks pretty and hope it goes away.

Too high maintenance.

Sometimes it just not all about looks.

The clock is still pretty nice looking though. Sometimes I can't help but stare. I just hope the clock doesn't notice.

[quote name='Indignate']I think what you mean is:

Rise > Aigis > everyone else > Chie[/QUOTE]

No no no it's

Aegis > Chie > Rise > everyone else > Naoto

[quote name='Indignate']Can't accept that cuz you're bias.[/QUOTE]

Can't accept that because it's "biased", not "bias".

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm so hype for P4 Vita.[/QUOTE]

I can totally foresee myself buying the game, but not owning a Vita to play it on, haha.

Even though, as I said, there is still a strong possibility I may just play the PS2 game, as I've been wanting to restart and beat that game for a while, but we'll see how I feel after finishing Dragon Age 2 which I'm really enjoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back