Whatnot: Livestreamed sales & giveaways! (Get $15 FREE Credit!)

[quote name='Arget']Thanks :) Have they called you or anything? Tell me when they send your e-mail that your prize is shipping, then I can expect mine to come soon afterwords :p[/QUOTE]

Nope, no calls. They did say it would be 2-4 weeks to arrive, so I'll let you guys know when it gets here. :)

It's a good thing I joined this month, that means I can get another touch next month without having to pay any taxes for going over $400 :p

oh, free bump

More Tips: I have seen the iPod winning streak be anything from 8 to 15 in my short time playing. On days where you see that the leader at the bottom of the main screen has a huge streak, it might be best to just accumulate some smaller streaks and get practice. If the streak is low, get to their streak or higher and cash out. I won my iPod with only 9.

A tie for the top streak is decided randomly. So if the top streak is 10 and you are at 10, it might be safer to cash out and keep your 10. If you're still tied at the end of the day, you'll have a 50/50 chance of getting it. When I won at 9, I was tied with someone else.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Well, I meant, how do we know how much money an 8gb nano or an 8gb ipod is worth when counted towards that $400 limit?[/quote]
What do you mean? It's not that hard...a nano 8gb is $149 so if you got a nano, you'd have $251 left for the year before they'd want more information of yours...

What I meant was answered by "a nano 8gb is $149." That's all I wanted to know, was how much the iPods are worth. I would have looked them up in stores, but figured I might find different prices at different stores.

You can win once per calender year, so if you win one in the next few days, you'll be able to win another iPod as soon as the first of January rolls around.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Oh, awesome! Strange that I haven't received an email yet, considering you won after I did.[/quote]
Already got my touch for 2 days now, I emailed them about it if I could get it sent before X-Mas :p They were close enough (1 day off). Just wait a little longer and you should get yours.

I know us CAGs can win some more iPods on FutureGame. It's pretty easy, actually. I recommend playing while doing other things, like watching casual TV or browsing in another tiled window.

Someone won yesterday's iPod on FutureGame with only 9 in a row again! If you guys want a free iPod, it really doesn't take that many tries to get nine 50/50 guesses in a row right, especially if you get a feel for it and have better than a 50% average.

So I was on FutureGame last night and using the new chat feature, I got to talk to the co-creator of the site. While we were talking, he wrote a chat-ban/silence feature so he could mute the morons causing trouble, and he assured me that a scroll bar for the chat box is next on the to-do list.

I talked to the co-founder of FutureGame again. I told him about some bugs and other issues, and after telling him I'd like to see the chat message max length increased, he bumped it from 80 to 120 characters a minute after I said it. It's nice to see them taking the community's word into account.

CASHLAGOON:
"For a limited time ALL new members who Sign Up will automatically have $1 added to their account just for signing up!"

Wow, there's only a $2 minimum to be paid with paypal, and plenty of surveys that are worth more than the extra point. Also, some of the new prizes are as low as $2 shipped.

It doesn't say how long the promotion is good for, though...

I'm Rob, first computer was the lovely piece of rubber keyed beauty, the ZX Spectrum - my best mate had a C16, Amstrad and later a C64 so I got pretty much the best of all worlds over the course of the years - especially as when he was finished with them and moved on I'd buy them from him. (Something that still goes on to this day!)
When staring into the feedback fields I look a bit like this (http://www.merseyremakes.co.uk/bobglow.png) or when I'm trying to annoy DrDerekDoctors, this (http://www.merseyremakes.co.uk/ahem/oddbobx.png).first addiction was Jet Set Willy where the poor Spectrum would be left on for days in the dining room, my first arcade loves were Scramble and Tempest as there was shit all else around the area I grew up in. It wasn't until the local arcade got a dodgy pay to play Megadrive machine I truly discovered consoles beyond the Atari 2600. Drifted off from playing games in order to get excessively drunk for a fair few years, sorta picking back up with the PS1 for post pub Super Puzzle Fighter battles, then dropped off the face of the planet till getting a decent enough PC about 5 years ago.
I run Retro Remakes (http://www.retroremakes.com) these days along with a few very lovely admins including my long suffering wife, also where DrDerek exercises his terrorism board moderating skills (its just an excuse to get him in the secret forum where we swear about people a lot really .

bread's done
Back