Whatnot: Livestreamed sales & giveaways! (Get $15 FREE Credit!)

Here's the details on the newest program I have added to the post.

Swagbucks: is the EASIEST freebie site I've found so far.

This requires virtually no effort whatsoever. All you have to do is use their search engine, and each day you will be rewarded some swagbucks. You spend these in the store for gift cards or prizes, much like other sites. You already search every day, so why not earn rewards for using this one? It even uses results from google and ask.com, so it is just as good.

TIPS:

If you have Internet Explorer with the search bar in the corner, you can make swagbucks your default search engine by clicking the small arrow next to it and choosing "find more providers," and then pasting (minus quotes) "http://swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&q=TEST" into the box on the right. Then just name it, click install, and tick "make this my default search provider in the pop-up box.

If you use Google Chrome, simply go into your options menu, click "manage" next to "Default Search" and add the url "http://swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&q=%s" as an search option. Then click the "make default" button.

Now, whenever you do a web search, you'll be making progress towards the easiest free stuff ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting...FutureGame has just implimented "StreakSaver." Now, when you guess wrongly, you get to keep HALF of your streak instead going back to 0. It should now be easier to get higher and therefore win more money :)

SwagBucks is celebrating their birthday today. There are a lot of cool things set up to celebrate, including triple mega swag bucks day (they'll give away 3000 swag bucks to random searchers, so get searching) as well as at least 5 swagcodes, some of which will be worth more than just 1.

So get searching and keep an eye on their blog for more swagcodes.

UPDATE:
The newest Swag Code is HappySwagDay

This one is good for the first 10,000 users, and all swag codes are case sensitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cashlagoon now has NO MINIMUM Cashout Required. If you have a penny in your account, you can Cash it out and get that penny within 15 minutes! This is just another way CashLagoon is paving the way.

Well, SwagBucks fulfilled the rest of my orders for Amazon.com gift cards. It was a pretty nice process, as there is a section the website called "My Gift Cards," and when you order one, all you do is check out that section, and all of your redemption codes are posted right there. All I had to do was paste them when checking out at Amazon, and now my order is on its way.

I used the Amazon cards I got from SwagBucks to buy a 1600 Microsoft Points card, and then I spent my own money on a $5.25 25ft ethernet cable (have earned enough from swagbucks to have paid for that too now if I had wanted), so I could get free shipping.

piglight.jpg

I received this for 1.8 points XD

bread's done
Back