Who is Inked

[quote name='red flare graf']Bahahah.. I forgot about the Spider-man tattoo![/quote]

We can not forget!!! NEVER FORGET

Either at the end of this week, or the start of next, Im going in for an appt to get a quote on my arm piece I want done.

wow. this thread is really something.

for those looking to get their first tatoos. really take the time to ensure whomever youre going to let do the work is good at their job.

i can tell you right now the 2 artists i know would have told the OP to go somewhere else before putting that on him.

good luck.

sean that bluejay is nice. did your artist draw that freely or was it taken from somewhere? i really like the art style.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']My buddy joked yesterday about getting "nerd" done in ASCii on his arm.

I thought about that for a moment. All I could say is, "That's just wrong, man."

(The joke lays in the fact it would look like a concentraion camp tat...)[/QUOTE]

All I have to say to that is wow. That is wrong but funny. Maybe he should get it branded instead.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hope I don't get eaten alive when I post the one I just got a couple hours ago

It's for autism[/QUOTE]

Atleast yours has some type of meaning unlike the spider man tat. If anyone was to give you some shit for it they should be hit by a mac truck. Nice tat and nice to see that it is one that has meaning. Most people it seems like just get a tat because it is/looks "cool".

[quote name='the ender']I'm going to bump this thread for the mutual enjoyment of all CAGs. Also, I want it to win a Cheapy Award.[/quote]
For villain?

I cant believe this was my 1st time seeing this thread. I thought the chick with the fake Xbox Live subscription's thread was the best. This one is wayyyyy better!

this is my latest one. needs to get colored
DSCN3407.jpg

[quote name='paz9x']
sean that bluejay is nice. did your artist draw that freely or was it taken from somewhere? i really like the art style.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I somehow missed this post. Yea, she drew it by herself. I gave her a general concept with what I wanted, and a week later she made that.

this thread is pretty good, some nice art, and well the ops, sorry op, but i gotta go with the group here, could have made a better choice on that gem. i have around 8 tattoos or so, i'll have to take some pics and post em.

and to think i almost forgot about the spiderman tattoo. then i came across this thread and it was laughter all over again.

[quote name='Squirms']I just got a new tattoo after about ten years of wanting this. So fellow CAG's show off your permanent body art. I'll go first. I plan on getting the Classic Spidey touched up in the near future.
[/quote]

Looks like the OP's avatar is laughing at him as well
Cheapy Award winning thread all the way. There is no other CHOICE!

Man, I like Batman a lot, like a whole lot, but I can guarantee the possibility of getting a Batman tattoo will never cross my mind.

HA!

This should be bumped at the first of every month as it is one of the great threads on CAG.

Did this win thread of the year?

I'm actually glad this popped back up..because I always find myself talking about it when anyone wants to talk about tattoos

[quote name='Soodmeg']HA!

This should be bumped at the first of every month as it is one of the great threads on CAG.

Did this win thread of the year?[/quote]

I nominate it for thread of the decade.

[quote name='Dingleberry']I'm actually glad this popped back up..because I always find myself talking about it when anyone wants to talk about tattoos[/quote]

Same. I'd seen it briefly previously, but never took the time to flip threw it. Oh man. This thread makes me so happy.

I bet that spiderman loving dude wishes he got this instead:

spiderman-tat-1.jpg

It's pretty crazy but the artwork is unbelievable. Of course, it would look odd on a fat guy...

Wow OP, I am glad that you like though. The artist that did it does not look like he had the most steady hand though. Some of the lines are not a straight as they should be. The Spider-Man one on the chest above my post is ridiculous. That looks incredible.

Cool art, but I hope the guy is married as he's not getting laid every again otherwise as that would send 99% of girls running in terror or disgust!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']That tattoo is pretty neat, but it would be a thousand times more awesome if his chest was ripping open to reveal an Ambiguously Gay Duo costume.[/quote]

1000 x more awesome if his chest was just ripping open. Ribs, torn muscle, a lung or two.

[quote name='javeryh']I bet that spiderman loving dude wishes he got this instead:

spiderman-tat-1.jpg

It's pretty crazy but the artwork is unbelievable. Of course, it would look odd on a fat guy...[/quote]

Is that a third nipple I see to the lower left of the spider emblem? ("Nubbin", for Friends fans.)

I don't know that tattoo makes me itch. It looks like he has a rash. I'd be scratching it all the time.

The skin ripped off with a terminator body would be neat

That tat was expensive. And took ALOT of time. He prob started it after spidey 1. Its very detailed. Lots of little dots.

Lets have fun with this. Say dude is a motor cycle racer....get where Im going....

He has a Bad wreck I mean bad. Gets all mangled up. Ambulance comes and has to cut his shirt off. BAM WTF

bread's done
Back