Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Brak, 30 seconds into this Frou Frou album, and I recognize this song from some film. I always wanted to know what it was. I'm starting to feel like budge or something liking all the music you recommended for me.[/QUOTE]
Garden State, mein friend.

What do you guys think about flu shots? I've never gotten them, my company's medical dept, gives them out for free...lots of people here get them and they were trying to convince me to.

Do you guys get them regularly?

I watched my Blockbuster copy of Hoop Dreams, the other night, munch... VERY well done documentary.

I gotta get the disc cleaned, though. I can't make it past the halfway mark without the disc freezing. :bomb:

"So... What do you guys think about flu shots?" is a janky subject-changer.

I forgot to tell you Brak, my Fanny & Alexander was perfect. I don't think anyone ever watched it. The case to The Vanishing was all janked up, but the disc looked great too.

Hoop Dreams is awesome. I remember watching it when I was a kid. I haven't gotten around to watching the Criterion, but I will soon.

Oh, after I got that Cardigans album the other day I was gonna ask if you've heard their cover of Iron Man, but forgot until just now.

[quote name='munch']I forgot to tell you Brak, my Fanny & Alexander was perfect. I don't think anyone ever watched it. The case to The Vanishing was all janked up, but the disc looked great too.

Hoop Dreams is awesome. I remember watching it when I was a kid. I haven't gotten around to watching the Criterion, but I will soon.[/QUOTE]
What kind of case did your Fanny & Alexander come in? Mine came in a really cheap case that smells - legit - like toxic waste.

And it's weird to read about the current lives of the two kids featured in Hoop Dreams. That Arthur kid's dad was murdered in a robbery.

It came in a regular two disc case that has snaps on the side. I have no idea if that was the original or not.

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, after I got that Cardigans album the other day I was gonna ask if you've heard their cover of Iron Man, but forgot until just now.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha. I have definitely heard it.

It's pretty good.

If you haven't listened to Gran Turismo yet, make sure you do. It's gloomy trip-hop.

[quote name='munch']It came in a regular two disc case that has snaps on the side. I have no idea if that was the original or not.[/QUOTE]
Did you get any inserts? I emailed Criterion, asking for some... and the guy never responded (like he did with all of the people at dvdtalk). :cry:

That, along with Lennon's Stand By Me might be my favorite covers ever. Those 3 albums you mentioned the other day are on my to listen to list.

[quote name='Brak']Did you get any inserts? I emailed Criterion, asking for some... and the guy never responded (like he did with all of the people at dvdtalk). :cry:[/QUOTE]

No inserts. I think I'm going to e-mail them later . . . wait for all of that mess to blow over.

I'm skating on thin ice, right now. I still have 2 very warranted, and very fairly issued infraction points that don't expire until the end of the month. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']That, along with Lennon's Stand By Me might be my favorite covers ever. Those 3 albums you mentioned the other day are on my to listen to list.[/QUOTE]
Just make sure you give Kate Havnevik a listen. :cool:

This song is an aural orgasm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrPdDUqI78

Shoulda bought a Munny, zew. When I get some spare dough, I'm gonna get one.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've check every spice rack within a 25 mile radius.

And that song is freaking me out. Man.[/quote]

Missed a meeting with my local connect too. :cry:

[quote name='Brak']Shoulda bought a Munny, zew. When I get some spare dough, I'm gonna get one.[/QUOTE]

Two Muggs are cheaper and bigger than one Munny.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've check every spice rack within a 25 mile radius.

And that song is freaking me out. Man.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']No, manthang, I used a different 20% off/free shipping code. :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I came home, opened up my drawer to clean shit and found 3 1600 points cards and a year of Live in it.

Cool![/quote]

Give me points! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back