Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']I let him, he needs the win more than I do.:cool:

Seriously though, Hasselback sucks. Hoping he turns it around cause Branch and Engram are coming back.[/quote]Hasselback does indeed suck.

[quote name='Rocko']...Breaking news?[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're a dumbass.[/quote]

Hey I don't follow it...just know that some of you guys are fans, posted it in case you guys haven't seen it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Isnt that the one where him and some kid dress up as women to join a soccer team?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rodney's the coach of a shitty girls' soccer team and get his wife's son, played by Jonathan Brandis, to dress up as a girl and play.

Rodney's the shit so the movie is automatically worth a watch for his stupid jokes.

Kimbo was KTFO by a guy he absolutely towered over yet was willing to bang with him anyway. Not that Kimbo did any banging. Slice charged him (“He was like a truck,” Petruzelli said) but he never actually landed a punch.
Did Yahoo! Sports really just say he got "knocked the fuck out" or is there another meaning to that acronym?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeah, Rodney's the coach of a shitty girls' soccer team and get his wife's son, played by Jonathan Brandis, to dress up as a girl and play.

Rodney's the shit so the movie is automatically worth a watch for his stupid jokes.[/quote]
Oh yeah, i think i've seen that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did Yahoo! Sports really just say he got "knocked the fuck out" or is there another meaning to that acronym?[/quote]
I read that earlier, couldn't believe that actually used KTFO.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zewone']Did you get any points? If not, that's even more ridiculous. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't think I did. I didn't get a PM, and I just checked my page. Where can I look to find out?

No, wubb gave me the points. I asked Linkin why, because he'll actually answer me instead of cowardly ignoring me.

[quote name='munch']I don't think I did. I didn't get a PM, and I just checked my page. Where can I look to find out?[/QUOTE]

You would get a PM and you'd see the infractions on your User CP.

[quote name='zewone']You would get a PM and you'd see the infractions on your User CP.[/QUOTE]

:lol: There's nothing there.
Something tells me I'll be getting a PM soon.

Watch out, zewone, wubb might hit you with some more infractions for "Trolling / Disruptive Posts" for nothing more than talking about your infraction like he did to me a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Watch out, zewone, wubb might hit you with some more infractions for "Trolling / Disruptive Posts" for nothing more than talking about your infraction like he did to me a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
Me too. Except, I truly don't deserve this one.
[quote name='TheRock88']I got an infraction about a month ago, it says it's expired but it's still there. So they dont disappear?[/QUOTE]

No. They are on your permanent record.

That would be crazy if wubb gave everybody infractions for being assholes to one another instead of people just being mean to him. :lol:

From my perspective...the link munch posted cut off the insults, therefore they weren't visible to the naked eye unless you copied the link, highlighted it and read the status pane at the bottom...even I totally missed it...looks like TFN did too. IMO you both would deserve points...munch for starting it, you for bringing it to light.

Callin' someone gay, or homosexual is grounds for infraction. Is that because being gay is a terrible thing? How is lilboo not banned yet?!

[quote name='Brak']Does wubb really take himself that seriously?[/quote]

There's a big jump from friendly jabs amongst friends to straight up insults from haters. It's like the "Shipwreck and Manthing"...thing.

[quote name='zewone']Callin' someone gay, or homosexual is grounds for infraction. Is that because being gay is a terrible thing? How is lilboo not banned yet?![/quote] No idea, but LinkinPrime should act on that ASAP. Ban HumanSnatcher, too! The less $$$$$$s, the better. :cool:

Yeah, Linkin. I bet zewone really thinks that wubb is a homosexual, via-munch's joke.

Good to know!

[quote name='munch']I would call what I said and zew quoted as a friendly jab.[/quote]

That's the thing...are you cool with Wubb that he'd feel the same way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back