Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you guys a hint. I am gonna play all of those games, but only actually buying one of them.

Tell me how I am doing it and which game I am actually gonna buy and you will win something. Also, by something, I mean probably nothing unless I think of something I am willing to give away.

Let's see what I'll be getting day 1 between now and 12/31 (Collectors Editions where available) for the consoles and PC:

Fable 2 (360)
Fallout 3 (360)
Gears of War 2 (360)
Prince of Persia (360)
Last Remnant (360)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC (360)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
Star Wars: Clone Wars (Wii)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)
World of Warcraft: WotLK (PC)
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (PC)

Conversely, anyone notice the slop thats coming out for that Wii? Ugh.

[quote name='darthbudge']Alright, please send me $20 as a prize claiming fee. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a $20 credit towards the FF league.

Actually, I will lend you Gears of War Wubb, but then you have to promise to get Gears of War 2 on Day 1 and play co-op with me.

[quote name='wubb']Buying a new release that you aren't going to be able to play straight away is crazy. Only #83 does that sort of thing. ;)[/quote]

When I get my internets back, I'm going to go into the game closet and see what I have thats still sealed that I bought at launch. Then we can all laugh!

Speaking of games I'm going to buy a lot of shit in the next few months.

I already pre-orderes Fable 2, Resistance 2, Gears 2, and Fallout 3.

Then I already got my lost for the B2G1 free from TRU. One order from each price cateory.

$60
Tales of Vespera
Rock band 2
Maybe Dead Space or Bad Company or SOCOM. I'm not really decided on the third game.

$50
Lego Batman
Disgaea 3
Boom Blox or deBlob

$40
Yggdra Union
FFTA2
Viva Pinaata 2

$30
Trauma Center 2
Bangai-O
Something Else. Maybe Locks Quest, LP:EC, Etrian oddesey 2, there are a lot of choices at $30

3 2000 Wii point cards for $42

Then I have $135 in Best Buy credit including $35 in gift certs that expire in the next three weeks. Plus I have $30 in gift cards for Circuit city.

And that's pretty much my personal christmas shopping.

[quote name='darthbudge']Actually, I will lend you Gears of War Wubb, but then you have to promise to get Gears of War 2 on Day 1 and play co-op with me.[/QUOTE]

That's very nice of you but I don't plan to buy GoW2 on day 1. I'm way too cheap.

I'll shoot ya a PM here in a sec though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are assholes... darthbudge had to sell apossum's copy of The Witcher to pay off his pre-orders. #-o[/quote]

Didn't he give that to him as a gift? :shock:

What happened to Apossum?

And Budge, why cant you be honest like TFN and buy all your games to help the struggling economy :nottalking:

apossum = ninja dog :whistle2:|
---
I like how darthbudge plays stupid about his illegal activities because hes terrified of being banned. :eek:)

[quote name='st0neface']You boneheads are all forgetting Chrono Trigger DS; and if today would go ahead and just end, that would be phenomenal.[/quote]

I'm not a big fan of launch titles on hand helds.

Oh my gah. Gears 2 is coming out sooner than I thought it would be. I hope they don't keep cutting my hours because I spent a lot of money eating out and buying movies this past weekend.

:^ )

Question for those who rent stuff from Blockbuster.

Do they have free membership like Hollywood Video (each time you rent something you pay, no yearly fee) or do they only have yearly fee plans?

Holy shit. Mike Patton, Doseone, and Tunde Adebimpe (from TV on the Radio) are working on a project?

:drool: That's gonna be some fucked-up shit.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit. Mike Patton, Doseone, and Tunde Adebimpe (from TV on the Radio) are working on a project?

:drool: That's gonna be some fucked-up shit.[/quote]

What?!!!! That's amazing!! :whee:

"Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away"

I hate you Harmonix :wall:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Jesus. What gun do you use?[/quote]

M16A4 w/ red dot
3x frag
stopping power
deep impact

[quote name='thekeybladewars']

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Link, do you hate having kids?[/quote]

Absolutely not...why, did you get someone pregnant?

------

GTAIV SE for $22 at Target...dayum!

Looking at the release calendar for the next few weeks, these are my must buys, hopefully for free games, and likely rentals:

10/14
SOCOM Confrontation #
Blitz: the League II *

10/21
LittleBigPlanet #
Fable II
Rock Band 2

10/28
Fallout 3 *
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift #
Guitar Hero World tour *

11/4
Resistance 2 #
Gears of War 2 *
Quantum of Solace *

11/11
Mirror's Edge
Valkyria Chronicles *

11/18
Naruto: Broken Bond *

12/2
Prince of Persia

* - Rentals
# - Hopeful for review copy

Also, Fantomas and Nathaniel Merriweather were great. This collaboration is destined for greatness.

Do we have Dan Nakamura to thank for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back