Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit. Mike Patton, Doseone, and Tunde Adebimpe (from TV on the Radio) are working on a project?

:drool: That's gonna be some fucked-up shit.[/quote]

Damn. You had me at Mike Patton, but Doseone with Mike Patton? Damn.

Fantomas and Tomahawk are wonderful.

[quote name='Maklershed']M16A4 w/ red dot
3x frag
stopping power
deep impact

The awesomest rapper ever. He's in Deep Puddle Dynamics and cLOUDDEAD (sounds familiar ;)) among other Anticon related projects.[/quote]

Ah. I should look into that. Oh, yeah, BTW. You blew me off yesterday, Mak. Shame on you. :speaktothehand:

I call the next OTT the Calculating Infinity OTT. And it better be, or else...

[quote name='Maklershed']M16A4 w/ red dot
3x frag
stopping power
deep impact

[/quote]

That's my main gun, except I use an ACOG and steady aim.

Problem is, I get bored of using the same gun over and over again, even though it works the best, so I'm always trying new guns.

I've had a lot of recommendations against OCZ memory. I bought it once on sale and the board didnt like them at all. I was told by the people at Frys that were looking at it that they have this problem with OCZ frequently.

I'm sure its largely fine. Frys probably had a habit of putting the wrong boards on sale at the same time as they were putting that particular ram on sale, and ended up swamped with returns.

"cnn.com/POLITICS/videogames/achievementwhore/fantasyfootballisgay/whichmakeswubbhomosexual/showthread/buthedidgetgtaivtoday.php"

:lol:

Mak Jr. wearing his awesome hat:

IMG_0938.JPG

[quote name='TheRock88']:rofl:

except for the fantasy football part[/quote]Speaking of FF, it's looking like budge has a really good chance to beat you this week.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need new jeans. Anyone got any recommendations?

Budge, you got any Jnco's?[/quote]

JNCO's brand jeans? Nah, I don't have any of those.

I mostly wear Wrangler's or Eddie Bauer brand jeans.

EDIT: It is about time I beat someone in FF.

[quote name='darthbudge']JNCO's brand jeans? Nah, I don't have any of those.

I mostly wear Wrangler's or Eddie Bauer brand jeans.[/QUOTE]

Do you think I was serious? :lol:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Purchase new jeans.[/QUOTE]

Well put.

[quote name='darthbudge']JNCO's brand jeans? Nah, I don't have any of those.

I mostly wear Wrangler's or Eddie Bauer brand jeans.

EDIT: It is about time I beat someone in FF.[/QUOTE]

"I can't have children because I wear Wrangler's." - Budge

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Do you think I was serious? :lol:

[/quote]

:lol: I was wasn't sure. But no JNCO's are too "street" for me.

[quote name='munch']"I can't have children because I wear Wrangler's." - Budge[/quote]

Wrangler's loose fit jeans are great.

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: I was wasn't sure. But no JNCO's are too "street" for me. [/QUOTE]

Doesn't anyone even wear those anymore? I hope so.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Doesn't anyone even wear those anymore? I hope so.[/quote]

I have seen them for sale at various places around, not sure if anyone is buying them though.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Dark Sector 20$ new @ my Circuit City. Is that a good price?[/quote]

$4.98 at Target...if you can find them.

[quote name='DT778']Speaking of FF, it's looking like budge has a really good chance to beat you this week.[/quote]

I let him, he needs the win more than I do.:cool:

Seriously though, Hasselback sucks. Hoping he turns it around cause Branch and Engram are coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back