Wii U bundles live on Newegg

[quote name='ElektroDragon']RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

LAME AND DECEITFUL NewEgg! Shame on you![/QUOTE]

Its a pretty good deal if you want those games Tax is killer from other orders almost 50$ I paid almost as much for 1 less game.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

Oh calm down it's retail pricing. I'm glad they posted I just completed check out on the Deluxe. I might sell off the two games I don't want but hell yeah I'm excited. I let it go 3 day shipping though.

edit: wonder if it will ship tomorrow or Monday?

Actually, this is one of the few bundles that contains, arguably, the games that are most likely to be popular. It isn't at a discount, but for someone that wants those games its an ok deal. Sure, there is shipping, but that is less than many would pay in tax.

Not saying its a great deal ... but a better deal for many than the bundles that have Barbi's Dream House and How to Train my Dead Horse.

Not sure if I want to try my luck trying to find the Wii-U in the wild or order this. Mario game I'm ok with (seriously, it's nearly impossible to own a Nintendo console without having Mario). Zombie-U does look interesting, but it seems like the type of game that'll get stale right away. I don't even know what Nintendo Land is.

How likely is it to find Wii-U this coming Sunday at Costco?

[quote name='dejeckt']Not sure if I want to try my luck trying to find the Wii-U in the wild or order this. Mario game I'm ok with (seriously, it's nearly impossible to own a Nintendo console without having Mario). Zombie-U does look interesting, but it seems like the type of game that'll get stale right away. I don't even know what Nintendo Land is.

How likely is it to find Wii-U this coming Sunday at Costco?[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen anything video game related being sold at my local costco in awhile. There used to be games and consoles but that is all gone now.

[quote name='htz']I haven't seen anything video game related being sold at my local costco in awhile. There used to be games and consoles but that is all gone now.[/QUOTE]

Yea me too, but a couple of days ago I saw they were selling BLOPS 2 front and center (it was those cardboard slips you bring to the front to get the item). However, at the same time I don't think I ever saw them selling any other consoles as of late. I'm always preoccupied in shopping for groceries there so I haven't really looked at their gaming section; whenever I shop at Costco it feels like I'm getting ready for a Zombie Apocalypse. This rang the most truth when I was shopping there for groceries and helping my friend find a coffin there (lol, I don't think they sell those anymore).

I'm in for the Delexe, NSMBU and ZombiU are 2 of the games that I wanted for the system. Not really a fan of CoD games so I may just trade that one in.

Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, told her if I could find one, probably a Wii U. She said if I find one, go ahead and buy it and she'll pay me for it....seeing as I get "Santa" until I get married and I'm engaged, I figure I might as well get this bundle.

I have awesome parents.

[quote name='plus1zero']Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, told her if I could find one, probably a Wii U. She said if I find one, go ahead and buy it and she'll pay me for it....seeing as I get "Santa" until I get married and I'm engaged, I figure I might as well get this bundle.

I have awesome parents.[/QUOTE]

Screw marriage, free video games in December for LIFE! M I RITE?

[quote name='blindinglights']Screw marriage, free video games in December for LIFE! M I RITE?[/QUOTE]

Not hardly..I make enough to buy my own games, but seeing as this is the first time my parents have bought me a system for Christmas since the 360 originally came out (bought my Wii, PS3, PC, etc.) I'm excited.

[quote name='krashhole']Sad part is people are going to pay those stupid ass prices because they cant wait. Retarded.[/QUOTE]

Considering most people would already get NSMB and a lot are interested in ZombiU, and BlOps will be a major hit you could get back your $ on eBay, this is a cheaper route for most people...no tax.

what are you talking about, this is not a rip off this is retail price

plus most people don't have to pay tax it is CHEAPER than gamestop.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']what are you talking about, this is not a rip off this is retail price

plus most people don't have to pay tax it is CHEAPER than gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really....no one seems to mind when Walmart does the same thing except puts in dollar tree accessories and one of the lower-end games. I dunno.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Black one is out of stock.[/QUOTE]

honestly im shocked it took 4 pages

also this isnt a bad deal if you want a Wii u and havent preordered yet.

Late yet again ... would have had no problem ordering the Deluxe from them, the games included are the exact ones I was buying anyway. But of course, a few hours late and I missed out :(

[quote name='kayne2000']honestly im shocked it took 4 pages

also this isnt a bad deal if you want a Wii u and havent preordered yet.[/QUOTE]

well i guess with shipping it cost about 550 for the black bundle. that maybe a lot for some ppl who just want the system and maybe a game. i missed out on the wii u preorder. lucky enough to find this thread quickly and ordered one. i also had to think about it a little bit, but in the end i get.

i check out my order status and it's now changed to 'packaging'. don't know what that means but hope i get mine delivered before wednesday.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']well i guess with shipping it cost about 550 for the black bundle. that maybe a lot for some ppl who just want the system and maybe a game. i missed out on the wii u preorder. lucky enough to find this thread quickly and ordered one. i also had to think about it a little bit, but in the end i get.

i check out my order status and it's now changed to 'packaging'. don't know what that means but hope i get mine delivered before wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Same here mine charged and shows packaging this morning. :D Should go out the door today it seems. I don't know what half of you are complaining about this was a awesome deal. My wife was like order it now hurry up before it's gone. Then she got excited about it and she doesn't like games for the most part.

[quote name='krashhole']Sad part is people are going to pay those stupid ass prices because they cant wait. Retarded.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Your statement shows more about you than any buyers of these bundles.

No, I'm glad there are ppl who are willing to pay premium for certain stuff. Because it benefits ppl like me to really can't afford for anything and need all the extra money.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']No, I'm glad there are ppl who are willing to pay premium for certain stuff. Because it benefits ppl like me to really can't afford for anything and need all the extra money.[/QUOTE]lol. I suppose you're right.

This is a awesome deal 500+ with games lol I just sold my preorder for the deluxe for 540 only the bundle so this is a steal!!!

In for one. Just like it has been said over and over in this thread, the bundles are all retail and you don't have to buy the crappy third party accessories included in most of these bundles. Just the system plus games.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']ZombiU is getting less-than-favorable early reviews. That might be the make-or-break for me getting this bundle.[/QUOTE]

I can almost guarantee you can get most of your money back by selling on eBay right now. I'm planning on selling it and BlOps2 (already have on 360, gonna get Ninja Gaiden 3 with some of that money).

They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.

[quote name='boostsaves']Anyone's wii u ship yet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PaulDE01']They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Wow really? I figured for sure it would go today glad to know. As long as I get by Wednesday I'm good.

I saw this go live earlier today for the basic bundle and snagged it. I don't want to have to worry about getting one before Xmas now, since I have my son's gift all set.

I was going to buy a basic bundle anyway and get Mario. This forces Nintendoland and Zombie U on me, but doesn't rip me off like buying from an eBayer or Amazon seller would. At least I'm getting something for the extra money I have to spend. eBay the basics are going for $400 or more with nothing to show for the extra markup.

Based on reviews, I may wind up selling ZombiU or Nintendoland right away and put Mario and the console under the tree for Xmas but I also might keep them. Either way, this was the best deal I could find, and my time is worth more than waiting in line tomorrow morning. With no tax, this actually works out to be a 1:1 purchase as I would pay in a store anyway, even with shipping.

Speaking of Newegg/Wii U, what's the deal the Pro Controller? I pre-ordered a while back and now the release date on the item page is 12/31, so wtf?

[quote name='apokalypse']Speaking of Newegg/Wii U, what's the deal the Pro Controller? I pre-ordered a while back and now the release date on the item page is 12/31, so wtf?[/QUOTE]

weird. they were available at my local walmart and gamestop today. also, 2 walmarts i checked had Wii U Deluxe in stock.

I ordered it.. was picking up all those games anyhow, so no biggie. Once you figure out what tax would have been, there was really no difference than buying with next day shipping. My status is Packing, Im counting on Tuesday, but will be pleasantly surprised by Monday.

[quote name='PaulDE01']They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are open on weekends... My wii u games were shipped today. sure ups won't move them until Monday but newegg is packaging and processing orders/labels

[quote name='jrr6415sun']Yes they are open on weekends... My wii u games were shipped today. sure ups won't move them until Monday but newegg is packaging and processing orders/labels[/QUOTE]

Really? Hmm mine has been packaging for 2 days now. Hope it shipped yesterday and they didn't update.

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']Mine is still packing as well, Hope they ship monday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it will for sure hopefully am pick up. I left mine for 3 day shipping so won't get till Wed if all goes well.

I wish there was a way to change the shipping speed. I went with the 3 day option. Now I realize that my package will most likely arrive on Friday since Thursday is a holiday. I would gladly pay more to get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

I was going by their phone hours of operation which is:

Phone Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 05:30 AM - 07:00 PM PST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
800-390-1119

Plus they state also on their site that they do not ship on weekends:

http://help.newegg.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/380/kw/weekend shipping

[quote name='jrr6415sun']Yes they are open on weekends... My wii u games were shipped today. sure ups won't move them until Monday but newegg is packaging and processing orders/labels[/QUOTE]

Customer service confirmed this morning no shipping on the weekends.

Please note that the processing time for an order is 24-48 business hours prior to shipping excluding weekends. Be advised we don't offer Saturday delivery. Once processed, your order will be shipped out with the selected shipping method.

edit: beat to it didn't read the whole post above.

My ground shipment from them last week made it in 3 days so I am hoping this does the same. But Friday is fine if need be.

bread's done
Back