Wii U bundles live on Newegg

[quote name='kayne2000']and really no one is crying? this thread is full of crying.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry that I ordered a product a site offered.

I'm sorry that I was subsequently charged $600.

I'm sorry that my order was cancelled without any (and still w/o) any notification.

I'm sorry that despite newegg's error, I will not receive a refund for about a week (which would be particularly fun if it happened to put someone near their CC limit during black friday sales).

I'm sorry for being a whiny, entitled crybaby. :roll:

[quote name='Woocls']But that's the thing... you're not getting treated with second class service. Everyone has to do deal with the holiday. If you'd pre-ordered ahead of time they'd have been able to send it out for "release day" (which had to be monday because mail doesn't run on sunday). What you and others are expecting goes into fantasy... Thinking you'll get special shipping without paying for it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kayne2000']not really if you at all have followed new electronic releases in the past 12 years it is fairly well established new shiny toys like these sell out pretty fast. not to mention with the lack of Wii U ads you kind of have to follow video games to even know about it. if you want the newest shiny toy like a console or and iphone 5 especially in the week of release you really should plan that crap ahead of time.

and really no one is crying? this thread is full of crying.[/QUOTE]

Wow thanks to both of you for setting me straight I really appreciate all the help and guidance. I'm looking for a financial supervisor maybe one of you can help me out? Great work here :applause::roll:

Finally got a shipping notification today :) I chose 1 day shipping but wont be getting the system till Monday. I was thinking since I live in Cali that it would ship from one of the facilities around here but instead its being shipped from Ohio. I didnt really want a Wii U in the first place but wanted one so my little cousins could enjoy it for Thanksgiving. No biggie, I'll just grab Playstation All Star Battle Royale and a couple of more controllers for them to enjoy. Have a nice Thanksgiving Guys!

[quote name='Oceaniax']I'm sorry that I ordered a product a site offered.

I'm sorry that I was subsequently charged $600.

I'm sorry that my order was cancelled without any (and still w/o) any notification.

I'm sorry that despite newegg's error, I will not receive a refund for about a week (which would be particularly fun if it happened to put someone near their CC limit during black friday sales).

I'm sorry for being a whiny, entitled crybaby. :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sizzler7']Wow thanks to both of you for setting me straight I really appreciate all the help and guidance. I'm looking for a financial supervisor maybe one of you can help me out? Great work here :applause::roll:[/QUOTE]
You're both in the same boat on this. I agree that a complaint is in order for being charged and having it get cancelled. But for just having an order cancelled that's to be expected with things like this. Some times they just over sell the product before the system updates. Or maybe they were told they were getting X amount and Nintendo dropped the ball... Either way it happens. However, there's no reason to have been charged before they knew they had them in stock.

My original comments were directed toward all the people freaking out because they're not getting it until monday.

For anyone waiting for a refund I just got a email saying mine would be processed in 3-5 days. Which of course isn't what they told me yesterday. What a joke guess we are just stuck waiting. I went to Gamestop and put myself on the wait list today. They actually said they are getting multiple shipments still this week and are running through the list pretty fast. I was going to give up but hey after all this I feel I owe myself finding one. haha

[quote name='Woocls']
My original comments were directed toward all the people freaking out because they're not getting it until monday.[/QUOTE]

You mean the 1 person that said that and perhaps me for saying I didn't have my shipping info? Yeah... so many complaints.

Well.. here is my one day shipping info..

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Wednesday, 11/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Columbus, OH, United States, Tuesday, 11/20/2012

11/20/2012 16:56:00 ORIGIN SCAN COLUMBUS, OH, US
11/19/2012 05:08:25 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED[M]

Not entirely sure who dropped the ball on overnight shipping on this one, ordered Saturday night, figured Id get it tonight, but not at all shocked its tomorrow. I have a one hour appointment tomorrow, and I figure there is about a 99.99% chance that it will arrive at that time.

Mine finally shows some information. It was supposed to have been delivered today but it is still sitting in Ohio. It says that my new delivery date is tomorrow. I hope this is correct. I saw a dozen black Wii-Us at Best Buy today.

Mine shipped Monday, arriving Wednesday. Paid for three day service. Newegg has kept my business for a while to come.

Hmm... on Newegg.com, it said my order should arrive by tomorrow, but on UPS it says

"Scheduled Delivery Updated To:Monday, 11/26/2012, By End of Day"

>_< i hope it really comes tomorrow tho. fingers crossed!

Also does anyone else get a message that says: "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. If you need immediate attention, please contact the shipping courier directly." when trying to track your order via Newegg?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in this bundle and didn't get one. Feel free to pm me if you are interested. I went to Best Buy to get a Wii U because I was impatient. The bundle is being ship home Monday. Preferably someone with a long tenure and good rep :)

My tracking number has been in limbo since it was emailed to me monday at 3 I'm hoping ups just hasn't scanned it. I feel sorry for all the people that paid 40 bucks for 1 day and are getting there systems next monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really nice of you killerthrust I'd take you up on it but will just wait it out. I'd say just refuse the delivery so you don't have to worry about return numbers, printing new labels and making a trip to the post office.

Does UPS not deliver on Black Friday also? >_<

I would've really liked to have my system before going back to school.

Oh well. fingers crossed still :3

[quote name='screamandshout']Does UPS not deliver on Black Friday also? >_<
[/QUOTE]
Yes UPS will be closed on the day after thanksgiving.

[quote name='htz']Yes UPS will be closed on the day after thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

bloop bloop

well i hope the Newegg.com estimated delivery date of 11/21/12 is more accurate than the ups.com delivery date of 11/26/12 (which it probably isn't :whistle2:?)

[quote name='screamandshout']bloop bloop

well i hope the Newegg.com estimated delivery date of 11/21/12 is more accurate than the ups.com delivery date of 11/26/12 (which it probably isn't :whistle2:?)[/QUOTE]

Mine says that too but I doubt it. My package shipped from Ohio this morning, it will make it to NJ today probably but it won't be sorted and delivered today. Oh well.

[quote name='tcrash247']Mine says that too but I doubt it. My package shipped from Ohio this morning, it will make it to NJ today probably but it won't be sorted and delivered today. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case & being from NJ myself, do you think it would be possible we could pick up our packages from UPS directly today? I hope they are taken to the Edison facility

If it gets there before they close, I would think you can. But the tracking hardly ever updates it seems. It's probably worth giving them a call before they close though, I may do that.

Mine came into a UPS facility 45 minutes from me, bleh. Not sure I want to drive over there, I was hoping it was going to be delivered to the one that's only 10 minutes from me today.

Hmm & mine just came into a facility that's 34 minutes away (52 minutes w/current traffic.)

Does UPS only deliver packages if they make it onto the truck before 7AM of that day? :whistle2:k

Monday is just so far away, I don't want my Wii U to be all lonely in a cold and dark facility for the Thanksgiving holiday, poor thing :cry:

Got mine at 7:30 PM.. thought it wasn't going to make it... Yay, holiday fun. GL to everyone else who ordered. That was the longest overnight shipping I have seen.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Got mine at 7:30 PM.. thought it wasn't going to make it... Yay, holiday fun. GL to everyone else who ordered. That was the longest overnight shipping I have seen.[/QUOTE]

did your ups tracker ever push back your delivery date?

[quote name='tcrash247']My Wii U is sitting at the UPS facility 10 minutes from house. And they're closed until Monday. Sad panda.[/QUOTE]

Same, except only 15 minutes away from me, hoping I get it early in the day so I can do the update and have some time to play before having to go back to school the next day :pray:

bread's done
Back