Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the new deals for this week:

Batman: Arkham Origins - $19.99 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Blok Drop U - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 7/23

Injustice Gods Among Us - $19.99 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Just Dance 2014 - $39.99 - 20% Off - Permanent Price Drop

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $29.99 - 25% Off - Permanent Price Drop

The LEGO Movie Videogame - $39.99 - 20% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure - $19.99 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop

New releases:

Bases Loaded - NES - $4.99

The Letter - $1.99

One Piece Unlimited World Red - $49.99
I really wish they'd discount Arkham Origins Blackgate: Deluxe Edition for Wii U to $9.99...

Well the whole point of DDP was to reward early adopters for buying a Wii U within the first two years. Yeah it's a great program, but there's a reason why it is a limited time. I know it was a small incentive for why I picked up a Wii U in 2013 and its nice to see Nintendo reward it's early adopters (3ds owners with the GBA/NES games after the price cut).

It would be cool to see DDP extended and I don't mind new users getting the discount, but at the same time I would understand if they stuck to the promo dates because that's the while point of it being a promo.

Does anyone here plan on finishing up Wii Sports Club digitally? I already bought Tennis for $4.99 at Gamestop during Black Friday weekend and Nintendo actually paired Boxing + Baseball on the eShop for a total of $9.99.. 2-for-1. Then if you buy both Bowling and Golf for $9.99 a piece that would put everything at $34.96.

Factor in the 20% eShop cards from Best Buy months ago, used to pay for Bowling, Golf and Boxing + Baseball, and you're at $23.97.. + $4.99 Tennis = $28.96.. - $4.00 earned in Deluxe Digital Promotion points = $24.96. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Decent deal, no?

I'm sure there will be better deals for the physical version but, personally, I feel this would be better to have digitally. I like booting this up and it's right there ready to go. I REALLY like that box art though... LOL. What to do... what to do... :whistle2:(
Tennis blows man.

The online sucks. They make it seem as if their online service it great. I bought it and regretted it.

So it Little Inferno worth $5? Heard it had decent reviews. Is that because the game itself is solid, or because it was the best of what was available in the early Wii U days?

Well the whole point of DDP was to reward early adopters for buying a Wii U within the first two years. Yeah it's a great program, but there's a reason why it is a limited time. I know it was a small incentive for why I picked up a Wii U in 2013 and its nice to see Nintendo reward it's early adopters (3ds owners with the GBA/NES games after the price cut).

It would be cool to see DDP extended and I don't mind new users getting the discount, but at the same time I would understand if they stuck to the promo dates because that's the while point of it being a promo.
Wait the Digital Deluxe Promtion is ending? When is the end date or when they will stop offering it to those of us that currently have it?

****Ah, I see at the bottom of the website. Ends at the end of this year. codes need to be redeemed by June 2015. BOOOOOOOO Nintendo.

So it Little Inferno worth $5? Heard it had decent reviews. Is that because the game itself is solid, or because it was the best of what was available in the early Wii U days?
It still seems to make a lot of best on the platform lists. The biggest knock on it always seems to be that it's not a game game and there's not enough of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzk-juicPDs

I think it's a pretty neat little thing. I'd say it's more of a toy than a game, but there is progression, and some minor amount of challenge. If you liked World of Goo's style you'll probably like Little Inferno. At $5 I'd say it's worth it.

It's a fun little puzzle game where you figure out combos of items to burn to complete challenges while an interesting story develops until it takes over the game.

Anyone here play Trine 2? I see it get a lot of praise and recommendation, but for some reason I have mental road blocks when it comes to buying eShop games. I kind of want Little Inferno and Trine 2, but does anyone who has them think I can get at least five hours of enjoyment out of Inferno and eight hours out of Trine? Because like some others, I value my time at $1/hr.

Anyone here play Trine 2? I see it get a lot of praise and recommendation, but for some reason I have mental road blocks when it comes to buying eShop games. I kind of want Little Inferno and Trine 2, but does anyone who has them think I can get at least five hours of enjoyment out of Inferno and eight hours out of Trine? Because like some others, I value my time at $1/hr.
Trine is likely, Little Inferno no.

That said, I doubt Trine 2 on WiiU is the way to go. It's been pretty damn cheap on Steam and part of several indie bundles, including the Humble Bundle, in the past, and the full game is $4 on Steam RIGHT NOW.

For that matter, everything I just said also applies to Little Inferno as well, which is the same price on Steam ATM as it is on WiiU. I honestly think LIttle Inferno is a bad game not worth much on any platform, but if you just have to play it it will likely be part of a weekly Humble deal or some other indie bundle in the near future. Like virtually all indie games, if PC is an option for you at all that's the way I would go.

All that said, I'm thinking of being a hypocrite and maybe just biting on the WiiU version of Trine 2 myself.... assuming the WiiU version supports the same stereoscopic 3D options the PS4 version does.

So does the Wii U version play in 3D? I know that, Assassin's Creed aside, all of the WiiU ports I have touched have had the 3D completely removed, which really sucks for games like Arkham City. I don't have a 3D monitor for PC and I hear the 3D in this game is really good, and lord knows I have more eshop credit than I know what to do with, so I am considering double dipping. I've already tried Google and couldn't find a definitive answer, does anybody here know?

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't been updated yet-

[New Releases]

Wooden Sen'SeY - $9.99

Master Reboot - $14.99

Super Toy Cars - $7.99

(NES) Ufouria: The Saga - $4.99

Sales -

POKER DICE SOLITAIRE FUTURE - $0.99

Price Drop -

Chubbins - $3.99

The LEGO Movie Videogame - $39.99

(NES) Ufouria: The Saga - $4.99
I've played a hell of a lot of NES and Famicom games and read about a hell of a lot more, but I have never heard of this one. What the heck is it?

Also, Blaster Master for 3DS VC but not Wii U? I thought stuff generally got dual-release now? (Not that that helps me, because then I'd have to decide which to buy it on since you can't buy once and get it on both... sad.)

I've played a hell of a lot of NES and Famicom games and read about a hell of a lot more, but I have never heard of this one. What the heck is it?

Also, Blaster Master for 3DS VC but not Wii U? I thought stuff generally got dual-release now? (Not that that helps me, because then I'd have to decide which to buy it on since you can't buy once and get it on both... sad.)
Nintendo says it's a Metroid-style Famicom classic:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/492443361153134592

They said "Famicom classic" so that seems logical when they probably would have said NES classic if it had. Does look neat though.
Did they call it the Famicom in Europe, too? I do think this game came out in Europe, just not in the U.S. (I know Europe got the Super Famicom hardware design, although I'm not sure what they called it. As much as I love the U.S. SNES design for nostalgia, the Super Famicom design is so much cooler. And their Sega Genesis kept the Japanese name of Sega Mega Drive. How much cooler is that.)

Here are the new deals for this week:

Fit Music - $13.90 - 53% Off - Ends 9/30

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 9/30

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 8/14

New releases:

Frederic: Resurrection of Music - $5.99

IQ Test - $3.99

Mega Man Battle Network - GBA - $7.99

There's a banner on the eShop saying that there will be a new Mega Man game every week in August.

I am loving megaman while using my pro controller.
The smoothing thing really does wonders honestly.

What smoothing thing? My interest is piqued. I do love my Pro controller, too, though.

There's a banner on the eShop saying that there will be a new Mega Man game every week in August.
There are enough releases in the Battle Network series alone to carry us through the rest of the year, I think. Really enjoyed the first one but never played the rest.

Oh, okay, duh. Thanks. I thought it was some controller enhancement. :) ha
Well considering I am:

1. A Huge Fan Of The BN Series

2. Got free credit the the Nintendo Digital Deluxe Promotion

It was a no brainer.

They will be releasing a Megaman Game every thursday so hopefully I beat it just incase they release the second bn game.

Hopefully you are sold pretty fun bashing b on the pro controller lol

Well considering I am:
1. A Huge Fan Of The BN Series
2. Got free credit the the Nintendo Digital Deluxe Promotion

It was a no brainer.
They will be releasing a Megaman Game every thursday so hopefully I beat it just incase they release the second bn game.

Hopefully you are sold pretty fun bashing b on the pro controller lol
I actually thought I might play it on a Game Boy Advance instead! :)

Image & Form's SteamWorld Dig will be out on Wii U on August 28, maybe with Cross Buy support:

https://twitter.com/ImageForm/status/495574611594313728

Image & Form's SteamWorld Dig will be out on Wii U on August 28, maybe with Cross Buy support:

https://twitter.com/ImageForm/status/495574611594313728

This isn't out on Wii U already? This is the one that already came out on 3DS, right? I wonder if current 3DS owners will get the Wii U version. It would be nice if 3rd parties started doing this and forced Nintendo into doing it as well. I feel like it would be a good business move for them. (I know so much about business, I do.)

Earthbound was on sale a few weeks ago in UK?/EU? (sorry, not sure where they draw the line) shop, so at least there's a small chance maybe it'll be on sale here someday...

This isn't out on Wii U already? This is the one that already came out on 3DS, right? I wonder if current 3DS owners will get the Wii U version. It would be nice if 3rd parties started doing this and forced Nintendo into doing it as well. I feel like it would be a good business move for them. (I know so much about business, I do.)
Was thinking the same thing. But then realized my brain was thinking Steamworld & ShovelKnight were one in the same.

Hope they do come thru with a cross-buy option. I'd double-dip to have it on the Wii U

The slight chance of an Earthbound sale and talk of cross buy game promotions? Progress is gud.

Thanks I ended up buying it today at GameStop as well as a couple of other eshop games:

Super Mario world Wii u $2.99

Legend of Zelda: Links awakening 3DS $0.99

Earthbound wii u $4.99

3D classics: Kirby's Adventure 3ds $1.99

Super metroid wii u $2.99
Whoa! What? How did you get these deals? Does Gamestop sell eShop codes or something? I want in on this. I have all those, but they might have something else I want! Well done, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back