Will Rocko and I meet up for an OTT photo shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I've got like a billion cames from the Steam Christmas sales that I've never played I just had to purchase Half Life Ep 2 for $1.99.

Also, my buddy just gave me Black Ops (PS3) to borrow for a little while so if anyone wants to get their game on some time, let me know. Just know I'm gonna suck horribly.

[quote name='JStryke']So this summer, I've tried to become more active (well, going outside more at least). And what do I get for it? I step on something the other day, and I think it may be getting infected.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, once I got into running regularly, I rolled over my ankle and can't run without pain in the side of my foot anymore. So much for that.

We got a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from the rental place. It's quite nice. I wouldn't mind owning one at all. They look to be under $20k for 2012 models, or lightly used 2011 models.

[quote name='lordwow']If it makes you feel any better, once I got into running regularly, I rolled over my ankle and can't run without pain in the side of my foot anymore. So much for that.[/QUOTE]

I twisted (or something) my ankle last Black Friday at work and I've done very little running sense. It's not that I feel pain necessarily, but maybe I'm just being too cautious. Of course, I don't like to run anyways as it's one of the very few things that'll being back my asthma.

Also, maybe somebody will know this better than I will since I'm just guessing. If I step on what I think is a thorn (or maybe piece of wood) and it's stuck in my toe, is Lotrimin going to help at all?

[quote name='JStryke']Also, maybe somebody will know this better than I will since I'm just guessing. If I step on what I think is a thorn (or maybe piece of wood) and it's stuck in my toe, is Lotrimin going to help at all?[/QUOTE]

Only if you've got athlete's foot or a yeast infection. Try soaking it in an epsom salt/warm water mixture.

It did say antifungal on the package. Of course, I didn't get off until 9 today, so only place even open was Wal-Mart. They had a very limited selection though it seemed.

[quote name='Rocko']We got a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from the rental place. It's quite nice. I wouldn't mind owning one at all. They look to be under $20k for 2012 models, or lightly used 2011 models.[/QUOTE]

My mother and several of my friends had Hyundais. My mother had an Elantra, and my friends had various models. Every last one of them have had insane trouble with them, and ended up getting rid of them after dumping in tons of money on things that "weren't covered" by the "10 year/100k mile warranty".

On another note: Irony, I sees it. (Yahoo News, "Motorcyclist hits head and dies on ride protesting helmet law")

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Only if you've got athlete's foot or a yeast infection. Try soaking it in an epsom salt/warm water mixture.[/QUOTE]

:applause: :bow:

Looks like I'm going to get $225 for my 360, Rock Band stuff, and 15-16 older games. Pretty happy about that considering I haven't turned it on in 4 months (and haven't touched RB in a year).

[quote name='seanr1221']...montgomery mall...[/QUOTE]

fleamarketmontgomeryfle.jpg

montgomery...

fmhh4.png

...mall...

justlikeaminimawl.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']montgomery mall[/QUOTE]

20913539130842c22e97o.jpg

[quote name='munch']Picked up fallout:nv today. Now I just need to play fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to play Fallout 3 first. It comes first sequentially in the time line but I don't think there are really any references to 3 in New Vegas. They're completely separate entities.

My friend has been bugging the shit out of me to go to the beach. I just know it's going to be slam packed with all sorts of people, especially kids. I really don't want to put up with it, but that's pretty much the only thing going on at the moment.

[quote name='Chika']My mother and several of my friends had Hyundais. My mother had an Elantra, and my friends had various models. Every last one of them have had insane trouble with them, and ended up getting rid of them after dumping in tons of money on things that "weren't covered" by the "10 year/100k mile warranty".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's just a thought. There's too much money in my car now to buy a new one. Maybe next year.

[quote name='Blade']images[/QUOTE]

Close. Those commercials were from Flea Market Montgomery in Alabama. We're in Pennsylvania.

[quote name='Eviltude']My friend has been bugging the shit out of me to go to the beach. I just know it's going to be slam packed with all sorts of people, especially kids. I really don't want to put up with it, but that's pretty much the only thing going on at the moment.[/QUOTE]

But what about the weather? :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']I have now found and am stalking Chika and Frosty on FB.[/QUOTE]

Just send a friend request. Then you can seriously stalk us since half of our stuff is private.

The updated graphics are nice in oot 3d, but They made adult link look really young. Same thing with princess ruto. I'm just nitpicking at this point. Still a great game. :3 I wonder if this will get a WiiU release?

[quote name='Rocko']Close. Those commercials were from Flea Market Montgomery in Alabama. We're in Pennsylvania.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even care. The locations aren't important. I'm glad to see you didn't appreciate it at all. :roll:

fucking Off Topic forums, no wonder I never post here.

I was actually enjoying Duke Nukem Forever until those long ass loading times showed up. What a letdown.

With all the hot dogs I've ate today (currently at 4), I'm really going to pay for it at the gym tomorrow.

[quote name='Blade']I didn't even care. The locations aren't important. I'm glad to see you didn't appreciate it at all. :roll:

fucking Off Topic forums, no wonder I never post here.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, fuck me for not appreciating some two year old meme.

Had a blast lighting some fireworks with the little one. Fireworks have been illegal here for 20 years, and the ban was lifted today. Hope it stays lifted.

Second place in the contest after a day in the running.

Gotta get a lot more votes to top #1.

Thanks Frosty, Chika and Budge.

Need a recommendation for a good Virus Protection Software.

I'm currently using McAfee, but over the weekend it started not working. Turns out it is because of IE9, but for the past year I have become dis-satisfied with it because it let a few viruses through before screaming at me at a later point in time that my wife's laptop had a few viruses...way to catch it after the fact.

I'm thinking Norton, but I hear it is a perfromance hog.

What does the OTT use?

[quote name='flowery']Surprisingly, Microsoft Security Essentials is really good. Also Malwarebytes.[/QUOTE]

Funny, that it was Malwarebytes that discovered my wifes virus, so I use that all the time now too.

We use Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 at work and it seems pretty decent.

[quote name='Number83']Need a recommendation for a good Virus Protection Software.

I'm currently using McAfee, but over the weekend it started not working. Turns out it is because of IE9, but for the past year I have become dis-satisfied with it because it let a few viruses through before screaming at me at a later point in time that my wife's laptop had a few viruses...way to catch it after the fact.

I'm thinking Norton, but I hear it is a perfromance hog.

What does the OTT use?[/QUOTE]
Like the other suggestions, I say Avast. it's free and with a combo of MalwareBytes and Spybot you should be good. I have never paid for an antivirus before.

I am in shock that Casey Anthony just pulled an OJ and will most likely be scott free now.

[quote name='Number83']Funny, that it was Malwarebytes that discovered my wifes virus, so I use that all the time now too.

We use Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 at work and it seems pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, MSE is really great since it is really light on the system and not intrusive on the user. Malwarebytes is perfect since it seems to find anything and everything while being light on the system as well.

[quote name='flowery']I am in shock that Casey Anthony just pulled and OJ and will most like be scott free now.

Yeah, MSE is really great since it is really light on the system and not intrusive on the user. Malwarebytes is perfect since it seems to find anything and everything while being light on the system as well.[/QUOTE]

And it's (MSE) free, if I am to beleive cNet. Also MSE 2.0 was released in the last day or so.

[quote name='Number83']And it's (MSE) free, if I am to beleive cNet. Also MSE 2.0 was released in the last day or so.[/QUOTE]

Free is always the way to go and Microsoft is really good at keeping it updated.

I finally got Child of Eden from the Amazon deal and played a couple levels in. Its a fun relaxing game to play with a controller, its pretty cool with Kinect although naturally get tired of standing without moving my feet.

Other than that I am bored as fuck. Cant do to much I have 2 big shows to build tomorrow and I am all of a sudden crew manager. On a related note the Macy Gray, WAR, Shaka Chan shows that I built a couple weeks ago went fantastic.

I've decided to be financially irresponsible with my next pay check. After I pay my car insurance, I'm getting an air conditioner finally. I don't care how much it'll leave me with until my next pay check. Luckily, I can get by with one of the cheaper ones, since I should only need 5,000 BTUs.

Chaka Khan dude. Chaka Khan.

You are black you should know these things. She was really good opening for Prince earlier this year. I wish that $$$$a Rufus was around as Ain't Nobody ain't the same without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back