Will Rocko and I meet up for an OTT photo shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
‎... and I think we have a winner. I ate some more gluten-free pretzel sticks and suddenly, the rash is back. I had some immediately after getting to the beach this afternoon, too... The strange thing is that I've eaten them before and never had a problem, but I guess allergies can develop with repeated exposure.

All this talking about rashes is making me itch!

I'll get Mrs. Number83 and Number83.5 to vote for you Sean, since they are on them facebooks.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
Other titles on sale:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&p=[/QUOTE]

The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus is awesome. Great deal for the
iconbluraypng.png
at that price.

[quote name='Chika']‎... and I think we have a winner. I ate some more gluten-free pretzel sticks and suddenly, the rash is back. I had some immediately after getting to the beach this afternoon, too... The strange thing is that I've eaten them before and never had a problem, but I guess allergies can develop with repeated exposure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're never going to get an allergic response from your first exposure because your body hasn't developed the IgE receptor to that specific alergen yet. It's on the second exposure that your body respons with the made IgE (Or IgA) antibodies to the previously seeen antigen.

Woaaaaaa I got an interview tomorrow. Granted it's for a shitty little temp job scanning bank documents, but I guess I won't complain. I need another professional reference and I can totally act like I give a shit for 6 weeks for that. The dude sounded super excited to have someone not answer the phone with "Yo. Who dis is?"

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']All my friends from high school use the ps3 as their main gaming console for multi-platform games. Blows my mind.[/QUOTE]
Half of my friends do too. Mostly because they thought XBL costs $50 a month.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And here I thought I was always barking up the wrong tree -- guess I should've been a doctor. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I imagine the doctors looking at the pictures being passed around the office and going "Nice tits. A little rashy, but.... nice tits."

[quote name='munch']So, I'm pretty sure my youngest son has thrown away both of my xbox controllers. . . .[/QUOTE]
He's telling you he wants Kinect.

[quote name='eldergamer']I imagine the doctors looking at the pictures being passed around the office and going "Nice tits. A little rashy, but.... nice tits."[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much what I was thinking. He had a resident with him and the resident was in between trying not to smile and completely fascinated by the unusual rash. He couldn't figure out which he wanted to look at more.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mak is lucky 100! You win a prize!![/QUOTE]

it seems that not only can one vote for a contestant, but one can also "rally the troops" and post a link on their facebook, twitter, buzz and/or blog. I shared your link on both FB and Twitter asking all of my friends to vote.

[quote name='Chika']it seems that not only can one vote for a contestant, but one can also "rally the troops" and post a link on their facebook, twitter, buzz and/or blog. I shared your link on both FB and Twitter asking all of my friends to vote.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully that pulls in a few more.

Just watched the final space shuttle launch on the tube. This stuff just amazes me. Not even 2 minutes in and it was 21 miles up and 24 miles away from it's launch point.

Looks like Microsoft might be trying to compete w/ Netflix?

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/08/rumor-zune-marketplace-revamped-on-xbox-360-as-streaming-video/

I like that they're trying different stuff and adding more options to the 360 but I can predict what will happen already. Microsoft will launch this with less than half the titles Netflix offers but charge $2 to $5 more per month. This will fall to the side and within a year it will be all but forgotten and then quietly scrapped.

I once had a friend go to an ex-girlfriend's house to get his stuff and her new boyfriend was there. He told me he was so angry he "let the air out of his tires." "You mean you slashed them?" "No, I just took the caps off and let all the air out. I left the caps right next to them." ...

[quote name='Eviltude']I once had a friend go to an ex-girlfriend's house to get his stuff and her new boyfriend was there. He told me he was so angry he "let the air out of his tires." "You mean you slashed them?" "No, I just took the caps off and let all the air out. I left the caps right next to them." ...[/QUOTE]
I'd be happy if that was the case. Drivers rear and passenger front - couldn't even do two of the same so I could rotate and replace. About a 3/4" slice in each one. Suuuuuuucks.

[quote name='JJSP']I'd be happy if that was the case. Drivers rear and passenger front - couldn't even do two of the same so I could rotate and replace. About a 3/4" slice in each one. Suuuuuuucks.[/QUOTE]

You could still rotate and replace, I think, but depending on how old the tires are, it's probably better to replace all 4. Sorry dude... were you parked in your normal spot or was it totally random? Could they have thought your car was someone else's? Or maybe the normal occupant of that spot has a short fuse and decided to pay you back for taking their spot?

[quote name='munch']Is the Toy Story 3 game any good?[/QUOTE]It's a great co-op game to play with kids. I've played through it twice with my siblings and I wouldn't mind playing through it again if one of them asked me to. There are some challenging parts in story mode so it keeps you interested and the good this is that the game doesn't hold you back if one of you can't pass a section. In the sandbox mode there's a lot of shit to do. So yeah, a must have if you want a co-op game and a solid buy for single player if you really like toy story.

I got Google+ invites...who wants in?

Mak i tried searching for your email on your FB and I didn't see one listed. Hit me up if you want one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You could still rotate and replace, I think, but depending on how old the tires are, it's probably better to replace all 4. Sorry dude... were you parked in your normal spot or was it totally random? Could they have thought your car was someone else's? Or maybe the normal occupant of that spot has a short fuse and decided to pay you back for taking their spot?[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm replacing all four - I was due for new tires, I just didn't want to spend the money on them. Pretty sure it's totally random - I don't know anyone who'd be pissed off at me that much. Our gate has been broken for a few days so who knows what hoodlum did it. I laughed when AAA told me I maybe hit a curb - unless I MacGyvered it and pulled a 180 into the other tire, I don't think that's it.

Oh well.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']email?[/QUOTE]

I cant send a PM on my phone so ill post it here :

robavila85 at gmail.com

If you have any more, Linkin, I'd take one.
[quote name='munch']Is the Toy Story 3 game any good?[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
[quote name='zewone']I cant send a PM on my phone so ill post it here :

robavila85 at gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your spam, bitch!

JK, I want an invite too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back