Will Rocko and I meet up for an OTT photo shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']I kind of hate myself for looking forward to trying out Google Plus.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty sweet. If anyone can take on Facebook, Google definitely has the potential to. The interface and options it has are pretty slick. They need to open up the invites again, I need to add more peeps.

[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks, Munch.

Casey get on that :cool:[/QUOTE]

I haven't logged on that shit in forever, but I will do it tomorrow.

[quote name='seanr1221']Dick[/QUOTE]

Yea, that bitch who's gone down 6% body fat by walking a few days a week is just doing so much better of a workout, I couldn't help but vote for her. Not to mention the grammar (or lack there of) in her post just inspired confidence and made me want to do her workout.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I haven't logged on that shit in forever, but I will do it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mang.

I need to get Brak (and his cat) to vote.

[quote name='Chika']Yea, that bitch who's gone down 6% body fat by walking a few days a week is just doing so much better of a workout, I couldn't help but vote for her. Not to mention the grammar (or lack there of) in her post just inspired confidence and made me want to do her workout.[/QUOTE]

Only need 17 more votes to pass her now :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ha ha jk. I don't even know what you guys are talking about.[/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/retrofitnessgym?v=app_135636729827676&app_data=cid_542

Noice. There was supposedly to be A Perfect Circle album this year (and Deltron but thats beside the point) but it hasn't surfaced and looks like it won't any time soon. I think they put out a new Puscifer album. Not really in to that group though.

Oh and hopefully a new Tool album means a Tool tour. They're the fuckin best live.

I can't believe you guys actually like Tool.
==================================
Earlier today I bagged up a bunch of old clothes that I don't wear anymore to give to Good Wiil and managed to fill three bags. My closet is half empty and I found a bunch of t-shirts I love but thought were lost on vacations.

I can't believe you don't like Tool.

Unrelated: Amazon sent me Singularity in an enormous, thick walled cardboard box. Inside the box it was on a cardboard slab, meticulous wrapped in plastic, inside the plastic it was in a thick lined enveloped with crisp edges. Weird. It almost seemed like someone had a lot of time on their hands and was bored and thought they'd go all out for this thing. On the other hand Demons Souls also arrived today but it was in a crumpled yellow paper envelope that looked like someone plaid soccer with.

Nice day to take the kids to the fountain. Super packed though. No idea why the 3 year old refuses to change into dry clothes.

Might have to use Emusic again. There's a few new releases that I can't seem to find through alternate means.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Pffft. Lets compare pictures. Except the part that's on my dick.[/QUOTE]

Let me put it this way; the doctor said in his 40 years as a physician he's never seen a rash like the one I had. And, it was entirely on my tits.

What's the cause of yours? I still haven't seen a doctor. I find they tend to misdiagnose rashes as many times as possible to get you to keep coming back so they can charge you out the ass for each visit.

fucking quacks.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What's the cause of yours? I still haven't seen a doctor. I find they tend to misdiagnose rashes as many times as possible to get you to keep coming back so they can charge you out the ass for each visit.

fucking quacks.[/QUOTE]

They're not sure. He was thinking it was either a food allergy or related to RA. I had a fever which had him concerned. He gave me some steroids and said if it's not gone by the end of the week, then we'll have to talk seriously about possible other causes, which could be an infection or symptom of serious chronic illness.

Best part of the whole thing? He took pictures of the rash, supposedly to consult with other doctors about it. I can no longer say there are no nude pics of my tits.

Wow, so basically he made a guess and threw out a prescription? AND got to see tits? I could have done that! fuck doctors. fuck them to hell.

My rash doesn't itch or hurt or anything. It's just there. I'm giving it a few days to see if it clears up on its own. If it's still there, then I'll see a doctor, because nothing cures a rash like getting ripped off.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow, so basically he made a guess and threw out a prescription? AND got to see tits? I could have done that! fuck doctors. fuck them to hell.

My rash doesn't itch or hurt or anything. It's just there. I'm giving it a few days to see if it clears up on its own. If it's still there, then I'll see a doctor, because nothing cures a rash like getting ripped off.[/QUOTE]

Rashes are difficult. Even dermatologists basically throw darts at a wall and see what they hit. A lot of times they pop up then go away on their own. The only reason he gave me the meds is because the rash *hurt* so badly. It feels like they're 2nd degree burns. The steroids are a cream mixed with lidocaine, so like an Rx strength Solarcaine/Cortisone cream. It definitely makes it feel better.

[quote name='Chika']Rashes are difficult. Even dermatologists basically throw darts at a wall and see what they hit. A lot of times they pop up then go away on their own. The only reason he gave me the meds is because the rash *hurt* so badly. It feels like they're 2nd degree burns. The steroids are a cream mixed with lidocaine, so like an Rx strength Solarcaine/Cortisone cream. It definitely makes it feel better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my buddy has been going through that. He gets a real bad rash on his chest and no matter what they do they can't figure out the cause.

Also I voted for you SeanRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've watched a couple documentaries on the fishing industry lately and they all act like Japanese people are the devils of the sea.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yeah my buddy has been going through that. He gets a real bad rash on his chest and no matter what they do they can't figure out the cause.

Also I voted for you SeanRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/QUOTE]

Rashes on your chest are normally an allergic reaction to something. If it were on my "chest" it would be different, this is on my tits, which is part of what makes it so unusual. It's not on the part of my chest where a person would normally get a rash.

[quote name='Chika']I can no longer say there are no nude pics of my tits.[/QUOTE]

And here I thought I was always barking up the wrong tree -- guess I should've been a doctor. :roll:

[quote name='Chika']Rashes on your chest are normally an allergic reaction to something. If it were on my "chest" it would be different, this is on my tits, which is part of what makes it so unusual. It's not on the part of my chest where a person would normally get a rash.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I kind of figured it was some normal allergic reaction, but they gave him an allergy test and it came back negative. I told him to go get another one done. When he breaks out his whole torso basically turns red. He breaks out from the base of his neck down to his junk. Shit is ridiculous.

I had a girl tell me recently she was allergic to "...the combination of tortilla chips and alcohol." She told me there is a specific name for it, I told her to try eating tortilla chips without boozing it up once and see what happens.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yeah I kind of figured it was some normal allergic reaction, but they gave him an allergy test and it came back negative. I told him to go get another one done. When he breaks out his whole torso basically turns red. He breaks out from the base of his neck down to his junk. Shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

"normal" allergy tests only test 8-12 of the most common allergens including seasonal pollens, dog and cat dander, dust mites, and a few others. Rashes like his are normally the result of a food/drink/drug/nutritional supplement allergy which are not commonly tested. He needs to document exactly when the rash appears, how long it lasts and if anything makes it go away. He also needs to document every item that goes into and/or on his body every day including food, drinks, supplements, fabric softener, shampoo, aftershave, etc every single day for months to see if there is any relationship.

With the rash I normally get on my arms and upper chest, it's directly related to my RA flares. I know my joints are going to be stiff because I get a low-grade fever and the rash shows up. The rash I had today was nothing like the "normal" rash that I get, which looks like a salmon-colored blush/flush across my cheeks, nose, upper chest and upper arms. People often ask me if I'm hot because it's not "rashy", more like I just got done with some intense cardio.

With the rash I got today, part of the concern was the location, the other part is that my skin actually seems blistered as opposed to red/bumpy. That, and that it hurt so badly. It came on really quickly, hurt really badly, and mostly faded away over the evening. There are few small spots where the skin is broken and painful, where the blisters were, but the majority of discoloration and swelling is gone.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yeah I kind of figured it was some normal allergic reaction, but they gave him an allergy test and it came back negative. I told him to go get another one done. When he breaks out his whole torso basically turns red. He breaks out from the base of his neck down to his junk. Shit is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I once had a contact dermatitis reaction that sounds very much like that (neck to nuts) from a 2 in 1 detergent with an added fabric softener that my mom switched to when I was younger. I never had it happen again after changing back to whatever brand we originally used. We use tide free HE now, FWIW.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I once had a contact dermatitis reaction that sounds very much like that (neck to nuts) from a 2 in 1 detergent with an added fabric softener that my mom switched to when I was younger. I never had it happen again after changing back to whatever brand we originally used. We use tide free HE now, FWIW.[/QUOTE]

We either use Arm&Hammer Hypoallergenic HE , Wisk Free HE or All Free HE, whichever is at Sam's Club that day. The Arm&Hammer is my favorite but they rarely have it at Sam's Club and it's just too expensive to get otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back