Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

So can you guys confirm that it's best to send the codes at the beginning of the minute? Or is that random as well?
I didn't even think the time entered mattered. When they say "Every 15 minutes"... isn't that simply the analytics they used to determine average frequency of purchases by the number of winning codes out there? Doesn't the code itself determine whether you're a winner or not?

I didn't even think the time entered mattered. When they say "Every 15 minutes"... isn't that simply the analytics they used to determine average frequency of purchases by the number of winning codes out there? Doesn't the code itself determine whether you're a winner or not?
No; it wouldn't make sense. The free code releases soon which everyone can use. The free code is the same for everyone, so they really do mean one winner every 15 minutes.

The way i understand how the contest works is that every 15 minutes their system opens up a *win*  If you are the first person to text or visit their website you win for that time block.  Everybody else who enters either before or afterward get the "sorry, you didn't win this time message"  It is a good way to eat up codes since people have no way of knowing when or if there has already been a winner for that period yet.

Aside from this PS4 bundle (at the age of 25), the last thing I won was a "Masked Rider" playset when I was like 7 from Bandai.

987892rx1.jpg

I remember being mega excited when I got home from school and my mom and dad told me I won one of the Fox Kids mail-in giveaways. I wasn't quite that excited for this PS4 prize, but I'm also a full-grown adult now
Last thing I won was a SG4. It allowed me to buy my PS4. :p

Attempt 15....I should probably stop but I know I won't.
I havent tried as many as you but I am right there with you and I'm going to TB tomorrow to hopefully get me a winner. TB food never settles well with me gut, but it doesnt taste half bad. I've never gotten the Quesarito or whatever the hell it is called just the Dorritos Taco thingamajig.

The box isn't even 5 bucks it's like around $6.50
I wasn't aware you an choose what you wanted in the box...the ps4 box promo that have plastered on their windows shows the quesarito + taco + gross Doritos taco.

I was surprised to see in my inbox a code from a post card I sent that was postmarked at October 14. This is the the very first one I wrote up and sent while still in the post office after buying the postcards without making any cutting. The must mean the contest staff receives so many a day it just takes so long to get through each of them or the postal service delayed delivery.I hope the postcards that I did cut did not go through any trouble since there was a small reflective vertical rectangle to the right of the printed stamp that can only be seen at an angle under light which may be used to verify authenticity of the postcard.

Ugh. No luck so far. I have another box. What's the best time to enter CST time? 3AM? 5PM? Anytime?
my first win was 6 and second was 4

got 3 codes today. in total: 5 and I sent out 30 total (2 address and emails)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised to see in my inbox a code from a post card I sent that was postmarked at October 14. This is the the very first one I wrote up and sent while still in the post office after buying the postcards without making any cutting. The must mean the contest staff receives so many a day it just takes so long to get through each of them or the postal service delayed delivery.I hope the postcards that I did cut did not go through any trouble since there was a small reflective vertical rectangle to the right of the printed stamp that can only be seen at an angle under light which may be used to verify authenticity of the postcard.
Who was the sender of the email? So far nobody in my family has gotten a single code mailed and we have sent in over 50 postcards. I live pretty close to where the collection center is as well :(

i got a code from them this afternoon so that puts the tally so far a 1/55.

"Dear Taco Bell and PlayStation Game Participant,

Thank you for your participation in the Taco Bell and PlayStation Game.  We have received your complimentary code request postmarked for 10/19/2014.  Below, please find your complimentary code for this promotion:

"

They may be juuuuuuuust a bit behind with this promo...

The sender was Taco Bell and Playstation and as stated before, from [email protected]  It was pretty easy to see in my inbox and was not hit by any of the spam filters.  Good luck to the rest of the people still playing and waiting on codes!

I have entered around 60+ times, all mostly around 12AM-6AM EST. I have actually bought around $30 worth of the food to get codes but I have had the most luck going to Taco Bell during my work lunch and eating inside then asking people if I could tear the codes off their box. I've only been denied (because they were also trying to win) 2-3 times out of the 50+ times I've asked. As sad as it is, the restaurant's staff has recognized me and hooked me up with some free boxes on a couple occasions.

I have used my phone and 4 other phones to enter 5 times a day and I still haven't won. Getting pretty discouraged but I'll keep at it until the free code comes out then I won't have to buy codes anymore. Congrats to all those who've won.

I finally got that email not that there's much time left for unique codes being of use anyway.

I have entered around 60+ times, all mostly around 12AM-6AM EST. I have actually bought around $30 worth of the food to get codes but I have had the most luck going to Taco Bell during my work lunch and eating inside then asking people if I could tear the codes off their box. I've only been denied (because they were also trying to win) 2-3 times out of the 50+ times I've asked. As sad as it is, the restaurant's staff has recognized me and hooked me up with some free boxes on a couple occasions.

I have used my phone and 4 other phones to enter 5 times a day and I still haven't won. Getting pretty discouraged but I'll keep at it until the free code comes out then I won't have to buy codes anymore. Congrats to all those who've won.
You sir are mad.

Sigh...16 fail.

Looks like they are finally getting around to sending out some of the codes from the postcards.  Everybody in my family let me know they got a code today.  Hopefully they will text me tomorrow with good news about a shiny new PS4 system :)

I got a important question. How can I go around the multiple email trick? Do I go to someone else house and use a different email account on there ip address, or can I use the same computer at home but different shipping address or whatever. Trying not to get disqualified.

Eh nevermind don't wanna take that risk of it being void.

Aside from this PS4 bundle (at the age of 25), the last thing I won was a "Masked Rider" playset when I was like 7 from Bandai.

987892rx1.jpg

I remember being mega excited when I got home from school and my mom and dad told me I won one of the Fox Kids mail-in giveaways. I wasn't quite that excited for this PS4 prize, but I'm also a full-grown adult now
Heh I remember those! I won some foot high Power Rangers toy..... Blue Ranger I believe.

I really didn't think it was a big deal back then though since it was just one figure. I was more interested in the video games lol

bread's done
Back