Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Two for two and nothing. I entered both days at 1. Is there a better time?
Theoretically, since there's a winner every 15 minutes, the best time to enter is during the 2:00-3:00AM Pacific timeslot on the weekdays when most people are asleep. Some say since a lot of people do this, it becomes counter intuitive, but I would bet the amount of entries between 2:00-3:00 is dwarfed throughout the day by thousands entering their codes whenever they're done eating.

I'm not one for gambling, but the prospect of a healthy dose of reality followed by a fairly cheap colon cleansing was too enticing.  Here's to the power of will!

So watch out people who posted wins, some asswad who registered today is sending PM's begging for your copy of the game. 

Well that makes my ninth entry results are the same I think i've fulfilled the requirements for insanity.

6th code and nothing yet... I know it's not supposed to be easy but they should award me one for waking in the middle of the night to try my luck :(

So watch out people who posted wins, some asswad who registered today is sending PM's begging for your copy of the game.
Yep. I got this message from this asshat who registered yesterday at 10:16pm

I know this is cheeky but i was wondering if you would have a spare destiny code when you get your prize, we dont have a taco bell here and would love to play destiny, sorry for being a cheeky and asking. I just found this site and cant post for some reason. Dosent matter if you cant but thanks either way

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/493491-ramblebamble/

I guess that because I was lucky enough to win, I'm supposed to start giving my shit away to people who are too cheap to buy Destiny even though they had the scratch to drop on the PS4 to begin with.

So slickdeals has a really long thread on this contest. It seems people are sending in tons of postcards, but they are processing them really slowly. So there are people who sent in one everyday since the contest began and only received a few codes.

This has me worried since I have sent postcards everyday this week. I really want to try to win before the bombardment of online codes happen.

Yep. I got this message from this asshat who registered yesterday at 10:16pm

I know this is cheeky but i was wondering if you would have a spare destiny code when you get your prize, we dont have a taco bell here and would love to play destiny, sorry for being a cheeky and asking. I just found this site and cant post for some reason. Dosent matter if you cant but thanks either way

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/493491-ramblebamble/
I have sent that guy a warning to stop. If he continues to beg anyone for codes via PM or here. Shoot me a PM and I will take care of it.

So slickdeals has a really long thread on this contest. It seems people are sending in tons of postcards, but they are processing them really slowly. So there are people who sent in one everyday since the contest began and only received a few codes.

This has me worried since I have sent postcards everyday this week. I really want to try to win before the bombardment of online codes happen.
Me too. I've only received 3 out of the 23 total that The wife and I have sent . I'm kind of peeved that by the time I get codes, the free code would be out.

Oh man.  Taco Bell messed up my order tonight.  They put my Doritos Taco shell in the Gordita Crunch.  It was pretty good.  Of course, the plain shell taco and burrito were still not very good.

Two codes, ready to go at 5 am.

The doritos taco is so friggin gross omg it's not crispy like it a chip should be and the cheese powder tastes funky I'm so done with taco bell.

I wonder if Taco Bell would give me the equivalent game boxes if I just spent $30 on soft tacos. I don't really like any of the food that comes in the Big Box meals, but I think it would be pretty fun to just walk down the street handing out tacos to strangers.

I tried via website and text last night.  Website was a loss (3:40 AM).  

The text message (different number than #1) returned a message to confirm entry... and then when I responded didn't give me a win or loss return text. Anybody have that same issue?

Yeah I am fuck ing done with this promo, congrats to all who won, but after a lot of Taco Bell for lunch this past week, I am not eating that shit for a long time lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am fuck ing done with this promo, congrats to all who won, but after a lot of Taco Bell for lunch this past week, I am not eating that shit for a long time lol!
Your problem was going into this contest expecting to be persistent and win. My friend found the odds of winning and it's roughly 1/1600 boxes will hit. I decided that I wanted Taco Bell that day and though of giving it a shot. I never expected to win, nor was I going to eat there twice a day, everyday, in an attempt to win. I hit on 1 out of 2 boxes I bought, and I will probably not eat Taco Bell but one or 2 more times until this promo ends in a month.

I went and bought a big box for lunch, but wasn't told that they were out of boxes until the food was ready. Needless to say, they heard about it on the survey.

Your problem was going into this contest expecting to be persistent and win. My friend found the odds of winning and it's roughly 1/1600 boxes will hit. I decided that I wanted Taco Bell that day and though of giving it a shot. I never expected to win, nor was I going to eat there twice a day, everyday, in an attempt to win. I hit on 1 out of 2 boxes I bought, and I will probably not eat Taco Bell but one or 2 more times until this promo ends in a month.
I guess I saw so many people on here winning I had a decent chance

Still no codes. I live in Chicago and so going to Michigan would be quick. I really hope I get my codes in at least before the free codes happen. I have only sent in 4 before I gave up on it.

I had taco bell today, but like last year I don't understand the toilet joke cause I never have that issue. Anyway the taco was good, doritos was ok and the burrito was horrible same for lemonade. I'll eat there again 1 day but next time i'm getting the good stuff. If I don't win waiting for free codes.

Still no codes. I live in Chicago and so going to Michigan would be quick. I really hope I get my codes in at least before the free codes happen. I have only sent in 4 before I gave up on it.
same here...stopped by the post office to buy stamps and cut out 3.5x5 cards to send out and haven't gotten a single code e-mailed to me. Not cool.

I had taco bell today, but like last year I don't understand the toilet joke cause I never have that issue. Anyway the taco was good, doritos was ok and the burrito was horrible same for lemonade. I'll eat there again 1 day but next time i'm getting the good stuff. If I don't win waiting for free codes.
They do have other box combinations you know.

I just came back from Taco Bell and ordered the Quesarito Big Box to get the promo code. When my order was ready, they didn't provide the box. I had to ask for the box. Moreover, they didn't have the right one; They gave me a generic, white box and claimed it was all they had. At the very least, I would have ordered something else if I had known this was going to happen. I shouldn't have to specifically ask for the box and check if Taco Bell has the correct one before I order.

Got excited when I saw an email from "bellbuzz@emailtacobell", but it was just some spam that I don't care about. Still no codes.

so I've sent 30 post cards between 2 emails and only have received 3.WHYYYYY

edit: got one code right now!

bread's done
Back