Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Nailed it!

So the best part is...I won last year too. Straight up second year in a row, I can't believe it. I'm not sure if it actually matters or if this is just a coincidence but both times I have won I texted the code in between 6:00 and 6:10am CST. Last year, it was 6:10 and this morning it was 6:03am CST.

jdRaVqb.jpg
Damn I entered at 6:04am. Congrats.

Going forward can we try to post ASAP if you have won or not so we can maybe hold our entry.

Are you guys buying boxes or doing the post cards? Says 28 post cards max this method so that seems like a pretty good amount.

Anyone post an example of how they are doing the post card?(with private info blocked off of course)

Also, I have never used mail before and I am 20 years old. Would I order these to do it?

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?categoryNavIds=buy-stamps%3astamps-by-type%3aunder-stamp-rate&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&productId=S_100340&categoryId=under-stamp-rate

Are you guys buying boxes or doing the post cards? Says 28 post cards max this method so that seems like a pretty good amount.

Anyone post an example of how they are doing the post card?(with private info blocked off of course)

Also, I have never used mail before and I am 20 years old. Would I order these to do it?

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?categoryNavIds=buy-stamps%3astamps-by-type%3aunder-stamp-rate&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&productId=S_100340&categoryId=under-stamp-rate
Me neither. Supposedly you can write your info on a 3 1/2 x5 index card and slap a 28 cent stamp on it. I looked it up.

Whats up with sony and tacobell, used to be sony and subway. I won a lot doing those promotion with free codes. Man the good old days, now I gotta wait for the last week for free codes.

Screw it i'm gonna ask the guy if I can switch out the items but still pay the same price because I hate that cheese sauce. Every day I walk in they already know what i'm going to purchase I feel when you reach that point in the relationship they can do you a solid.

I remember doing the subway uncharted game and the FB game too. Me and like 8 other people were slowly scaning those maps on FB. I think I found one of the CE locations as well as several amazon GC locations.

just bought one of these big boxes from taco bell earlier. do i have to text the code in? or can i do it online via their website?(i'd prefer this)

been looking at their website and can't seem to find an answer to this.

Does anyone know when these will be shipped out? I think I read six weeks someone but I don't know if it's six weeks from the time you win or six weeks after the contest actually ends.

just bought one of these big boxes from taco bell earlier. do i have to text the code in? or can i do it online via their website?(i'd prefer this)

been looking at their website and can't seem to find an answer to this.
You can enter in your code online here: https://www.winps4bundle.com/

I'm also curious when we will be getting these/ if another email will be sent out verifying the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a bit of a tough time with the post card mailings. The first post office I went to didn't have the pre-printed post cards and would only sell me a roll of 100 34 cent stamps. The following one did have the pre-stamped cards but it appears I was sold 4 by 6. I sent one anyways but will visit one more post office and as a last resort use index cards.

Edit: *whew* I just measured them with a ruler and each are indeed 3 1/2" by 5'1/2" which does exceed the width by half an inch but if need be then I can trim both sides but I doubt their receiving department will measure each and every one that is received.

I've had a bit of a tough time with the post card mailings. The first post office I went to didn't have the pre-printed post cards and would only sell me a roll of 100 34 cent stamps. The following one did have the pre-stamped cards but it appears I was sold 4 by 6. I sent one anyways but will visit one more post office and as a last resort use index cards. Edit: *whew* I just measured them with a ruler and each are indeed 3 1/2" by 5'1/2" which does exceed the width by half an inch but if need be then I can trim both sides but I doubt their receiving department will measure each and every one that is received.
3 by 5 used to be an estimate. I'm not sure if it still is anymore. The cards you have are commonly referred to as 3X5, but YMMV.

Im confused on the mailing part, because its said to put your email but were would I put it if im using an index card? Help, anyone who has done index cards.

Im confused on the mailing part, because its said to put your email but were would I put it if im using an index card? Help, anyone who has done index cards.
On the right half, write their address, upper right corner- place stamp. Left half, write your address + email in portait orientation so the mailer won't be confused and send it back to you. All my cards are 3x5 dammnit...gonna go out tomorrow and buy some 4x6s.

On the right half, write their address, upper right corner- place stamp. Left half, write your address + email in portait orientation so the mailer won't be confused and send it back to you. All my cards are 3x5 dammnit...gonna go out tomorrow and buy some 4x6s.
ok thanks a lot!!
so 3x5 wont work? Cause thats what I got.

Won one at 5:16 AM CST this past Saturday.

Just received a shipping notification e-mail. Being shipped out tomorrow via FedEx overnight, so it should be here on Friday. Yay.

I want to win a lovely white PS4 and thus to Taco Bell I must flee to punish my body. I wonder how effective those mailed postcard-post notes will be in winning cause I might also have to try that as welll...

Attempt with 6 co-workers at lunch today all failures in life as well as contest. Well at least no bowel problems yet.

Won last year, 0-9 so far

Oh, just checked my email, got my first code via postcards send outs.

Will 3x5 index cards work? Couldn't find any 3.5x5. I did find 3.5x5 notepads but the paper is so thin it won't hold up to shipping.

bread's done
Back