Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

My work is right by the taco bell near me and we get ten boxes every Monday so I have extra codes if anyone wants to PM me for one

I got my system in this morning.

JApukmz.jpg

ZJWa8no.jpg
So much win!!! Congrats!

1. Is this one person per household/family can play?

2. Will 3x5 index cards work for the code? I could only find that or 4x6

3. How long does it take to receive the code from mailing it in? (I live in Chicago)

4. Do you ship out the post cards once a day? So like send one monday, then tuesday, etc.

I want to send some postcards in since I figure it is a better chance of winning now than waiting and people spamming the free codes.

1. Is this one person per household/family can play?

2. Will 3x5 index cards work for the code? I could only find that or 4x6

3. How long does it take to receive the code from mailing it in? (I live in Chicago)

4. Do you ship out the post cards once a day? So like send one monday, then tuesday, etc.

I want to send some postcards in since I figure it is a better chance of winning now than waiting and people spamming the free codes.
I don't think there is a one person per household that can play. Last time people who had already won with a code were trying to win 2-3 systems with their family members names (although for there to be 2 winners, that may hit the one per household limit).

I wouldn't risk sending in the 4X6 cards. These contest places have a tendency to toss out the people that don't cater to their specific requirements. I had to shave half an inch off of my cards to make them fit the specs.

I just sent my code on Saturday and since they go by the postmarked date, chances are you will need to put a new one in the mail each day.

Good luck!!

I don't think there is a one person per household that can play. Last time people who had already won with a code were trying to win 2-3 systems with their family members names (although for there to be 2 winners, that may hit the one per household limit).

I wouldn't risk sending in the 4X6 cards. These contest places have a tendency to toss out the people that don't cater to their specific requirements. I had to shave half an inch off of my cards to make them fit the specs.

I just sent my code on Saturday and since they go by the postmarked date, chances are you will need to put a new one in the mail each day.

Good luck!!
with the cards though, it says it needs to be 3.5x5 and all I found were 3x5. will they accept 3x5 or say no because of that .5 inch?

I was able to pick up some 3.5 X 6 cards from the post office for about 32 cents and trimmed those just to make sure.  I would rather shave half and inch off than to have them disregard to cards because they were the wrong size (which may happen and by the time you figure out they are not accepting it, the freebie code should be coming up)

Has anyone else received an email coded over the weekend? I got one code on Thurs and nothing since then. I sent out cards everyday without fail since Oct 9th. I'm guessing they don't send out on weekends.

I got my system in this morning.

JApukmz.jpg

ZJWa8no.jpg
Congrats!

I got mine Friday and...WOW. It's a beautiful console. So far, I am really really impressed with the PS4. The OS might not have as many features as the X1 but it does what I need it to and it's super snappy. The controller is also excellent. Sony did such a great job with the PS4.

Yea I do wish Sony would be a dick and release a secret unannounced patch that would allow PS controllers to work on XB1.  That Dualshock D-pad is just soooo amazing for fighters

Has anyone else received an email coded over the weekend? I got one code on Thurs and nothing since then. I sent out cards everyday without fail since Oct 9th. I'm guessing they don't send out on weekends.
Got 3 codes right now. Sent postcards on Thursday and Friday of the first week. Sent on 4x6 since they said that's fine . Post office sorter won't accept 3x5 and those usually get tossed. If they get through, congrats!

Bought a box yesterday. Got my food in a bag. Disappointment ensued.
This almost happened to me, but when I brought it to their attention they gave me an extra box as a way to say sorry. JUSTICE! You can get it too.

Update: 1st Try 1AM PST No Win. Plus the bastards took 75 cents out of my pre paid account >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like the website to obtain the online free code won't be live until Thursday November 6th. 

What a coincidence, I was going to stop in for an AM Crunchwrap before work but backed out last minute (I work in a quiet office lol)

So it looks like the website to obtain the online free code won't be live until Thursday November 6th. 

What a coincidence, I was going to stop in for an AM Crunchwrap before work but backed out last minute (I work in a quiet office lol)

November 6th when does it end again the 19th.

Congrats! I wish I had a taco-bell near me. I guess I will have to wait till the 6th to try my luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I'm wrong please. Didn't last year we were able to enter a free universal game code every day???????

[attachment=9248:Destiny winner.PNG]

1st box win! Once I won I immediately texted my friend who's wanted a PS4 to rub it in that I won one that I'm not even going to use.

I won one that I'm not even going to use.
I can take good care of it, or maybe if you have unwanted, undesired, unloved Destiny codes, I could use one... (trollface)

Now seriously, this promo seems too easy to be limited to just 4k PS4 bundles, and CAGs are winning a lot, hope we get lucky too lol

I so want to be happy for you guys but I must admit it's getting difficult lol.
I hear ya, I'm happy for the winners , I just one to be one of them too. I was able to talk to office into wanting TB for the weekly meeting so let's see if I can get some codes from TB for a office lunch-in

bread's done
Back