[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Coded Arms I think would be a pretty good shooter. I hope the buttons are just as easy a any other shooter. Hope I win!!! xD

If I win the Coded Arms prize pack, that might give me a reason to buy a PSP. Regarding the game, the reviews haven't been too positive, but it looks pretty cool from what I have seen. Screw reviews!!! :D

Nice contest, been needing a new PSP game for a while only have Wipeout and since i got that I have been waiting to find a psp game for cheap. To bad my blockbuster doesnt carry PSP games for rent and It seems I am the only person in my area who has a psp, so no borrowing games either.

It looks like a decent shooter, I played doom on the GBA and that worked perfectly on a handheld, hopefully they pulled this off on the psp like doom did on the GBA.

I used my BB Online coupon to rent it last week. If you don't already know, the BB Online deal is very good value. You get two game / move coupons per month, and they ship out the movies in your queue very quickly. I think the first month or three is free and it's 15$ a month (at least for me).

What kills me, in the true nature of a CAG'r, you can keep the game for a good 2 weeks before returning it, due to their very liberal return policy.

Sweet...

I hear the button config is quirky as you may imagine with a single analog stick but once you catch on it's a really good game. The premise is kinda wierd though...crime fighting...hackers? Right...

I'm hoping that Konami has done a decent fps with coded arms on the psp. If so it could be the start of some good stuff.

My friend let me try his copy of Coded Arms. Personally I think the graphics look great. I didn't play it that much since I didn't really know what to do so I can rate the game. I wouldn't mind my own copy of the game some day.

I also liked the last T-shirt, but the middle one is cool too.

I'm renting Coded Arms from Gamefly now. I think it is a great shooter perfect for a portable console. I'd love to win a copy. Thanks

Post for FPS on PSP!

Any game like Coded Arms that has random map generation has some replayability, so even if it isn't the greatest game to play for hours on end, pick-up-and-play is probably fun.

Once you get the controls set right then this game is One Bad......shut your mouth game. Enter me up. Coded Arms equals what little kids or punk says roxerhz!!! Thanks Cheapy for this great contest.

Despite the fact that it got terrible reviews I'm still willing to sign up for this contest since it is free. Also, I need a game for my psp, since at the current moment I have none. Thanks for the contest cheapy!

I've been playing this game for a week now and it's pretty good for what it is - a portable FPS.

One thing that I don't care for is the lack of a melee attack. I'm constantly finding myself running out of ammo. The current level I'm on, I'm locked into the room and have to kill all the enemies to clear it. Once I've collected every item in the room and spent all the ammo, I'm basically stuck and have to restart the game.

Other than that, the game is a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back