[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

I'm looking forward to trying this game out. The controls don't seem that big of an issue to me, but who knows, I have yet to play it. Graphics look nice though.

BN

Just recently purchased my PSP and thinking of renting Coded Arms since it looks pretty good.
Sign me up for the contest...a game/guide/and Game Informer is not a bad prize at all.

My PSP hasn't been getting much use as of late, considering I only have one game that gets boring quick, and I have no money because of all the sweet deals going on. I've heard some good things about Coded Arms, and it sounds like my type of game. I hope I win. :D

Nice contest Cheapy. I want to win a subscription to GameInformer cause that Reiner is so groovy. Oh yeah, I want Coded Arms too. I want to win something!

I gotta say, this game looks intriguing. And for being the first FPS shooter for the Sony PSP, it could very well be a totally kick ass affair. Can't wait to check it out.

Cool Contest! Another great reason to be a CAGer.

Coded Arms looks really good. I am really interested to see how they pull off a FPS on the PSP.

Thanks Cheapy!!

If there were no internet and I had to remember a lot of codes for video games, I'd just write them on my arms.

Then they'd call me...

"Coded Arms"

Sign me up! Coded Arms is the game that made me want a PSP (well, the previews anyway). I'm a big FPS fan, I even played the GBA version of Duke Nukem (which was painful) because I love shooting things so much!

On the topic of the control scheme, I would like to see FPS games that were designed for the PS1 before the dual analog came out, remade. That way the controls feel upgraded to the single analog stick, instead of downgraded.

Such as a remake of Jumping Flash (am I the only one who liked those games?)

I rented this from BB and played it for a little under 2 weeks while on vacation. It's a very fun game that is a must play for FPS fans with a PSP. I'm not sure if anybody should buy it, though because you can get your fix in a rental. I think it deserved slightly better reviews. Probally 7-7.5. It's fun to play, but all the levels feels the same (mostly because some of them are).

Good contest, although some of the people that entered it probally don't even have a PSP. :) Thanks, Cheapy.

Cool. I've heard some solid things about this game and it was made by Konami. Sign me up.

The psp def. needed something like coded arms added to the line up, but i still can't justify buying the thing - yet. After the psp gets a bit more games out there... then i will def. own one.

Coded Arms is a cool game my friends have it and have always let me play it. But I would like one of my own now and I can't get it why because I am a cheap ass gamer. Sign My cheap ass up!

Coded Arms looked like a very cool game until it got all those bad reviews but everyone says that it's still a great game so i'm hoping i win.

A post about Coded Arms, huh? How about some haiku:

Coded Arms would be
My lone game for PSP.
Take pity on me.

Coded Arms: reviews
all say that it blows chunks. But
I am not so sure

Coded Arms Contest -
I would rather have Lumines,
But I am too cheap.

Coded Arms, forsooth!
A game by any other