[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

How are the controls for this game? Are they really smooth or compatible with the PSP? The graphics look real good though.

I'll take a shot at winning. I haven't used my PSP in a few months so Coded Arms would be as good as anything to give me an excuse to dust the machine off and give it a whirl.

This is gonna be a Halo Killer!!!1!11! No but it looks a decent FPS. Then again didn't Konami publish the game? What good FPS have they put out?

I really want to try Coded Arms. I love Fps's and I love my psp. So, if you put the together, I am just have to make love to my psp.

I'd like to win. Isn't Coded Arms the first FPS on PSP?

I'd like to try it out. I heard people saying good things about it.

Coded Arms was one of the reasons why I bought my PSP at launch...then the review came out, and my interest waned "until the inevitable pricedrop, I thought", but then I read about this contest...and Coded Arms is worth a flyer. I guess I'll rent it sometime tho. Yeah, Coded Arms.

coded arms looks like a pretty good game. I never bought it though because of the fact the controls seem all wacky. (I've never played it but thats what i'd assume.)

In fact could someone tell me how they work? just wondering how you control your guy and have control of your gun with just one analog stick?

it's gotten some negative reviews, but i always say you gotta try it out first. i would love to win coded arms, and see how good it is.

[quote name='Derwood43']Count me in! My friend has this game and is dying to play some multi-player. This would be a great way for me to join him. Thanks Cheapy![/QUOTE]

there is a way to play the multiplayer with just one copy of the game, it involves a memory stick or something.

SIGN ME UP!

once when i was little i got bad 3rd degree burns on my arms from playing with matches. when i went to the emergency room the doctor coated my arms in a strange substance. is that what playing "coated arms" is like? if so, i'm not interested...

If I had won this prize pack thing with Coded Arms, I would definitly be more likely to win the prize pack, even though that's a good months rent. Besides, I haven't played a FPS that has randomly generated levels yet, thinking this would be the perfect time to try it.

What a lucky day! ALL OF MY FAVORITE ARMS ARE CODED TOO!

Who would've known I could have related my awesome hobby to an actual game. Rock on...

I've been interested in Coded Arms since I heard about it, but with the reviews it got, I don't think I want to spend my money on it... but I'd take a free copy. :D

Anyone who touches my firewall gets FLAMED!

coded-arms-20050517081112147.jpg

last friday I went to blockbuster coz I kinda wanted to rent this game

but I have midterms and papers these weeks so it's best I dont.

instead I got something else, a free rental voucher for constantine on DVD!

I also then bought a lotto ticket, which didnt get a single number correct

I'm really torn about Coded Arms. While a FPS on the go is such an awesome idea, most of the reviews just absolutely tear it apart. Now, if I win, then I'm definetly going to be happy about it cause if I don't like it I won't feel like I wasted any money. Cheapass for life.

I could really use a copy of Coded Arms. I had to open the UMD drive the other day just to remind myself you could play games other than Lumines on the PSP.

bread's done
Back