[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Wow, I really need to check into the forums more often, if this got to 40 pages before I noticed...

The screenshots look interesting and it would be nice to be able to play a decent FPS on the run! The design of Coded Arms looks pretty cool, too.

This game seems like it would be great, and I was excited prior to the reviews about it being repetative, and using the "new level everytime" feature too dilute their level design work. But with the currnt lack of PSP games I have still been thinking about picking it up.

Yay, contestage! I'm curious about Coded Arms, heard different impressions of it. Box-art's nice looking, though.

I buy all of my games through Cheap Ass Gamer now! Coded Arms looks great! I would love to check this game out and, if I win the prize pack, that leaves more cash to go around for other great CAG-recommended games.

If you pick me, i will get bar codes tattooed on my arms... so my arms will be coded... get it? Coded Arms? hello? anybody?.... Oh well. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Reviews have said it's substandard, but it LOOKS fun, at least. Too bad I have no shot in hell, with how many people have already entered.

Honestly, I'm more excited about winning the other stuff like the magazine sub. etc. than actually playing this game. From the screens etc., I can't help but think about the indoor armored core missions... you know... the ones that all look exactly the same...

In my opinion, the ultimate amazingness that is the PSP, is made for bright and vibrant games... such as Final Fantasy :bow:

i played coded arms but not the multiplayer.. wonder if its any good. (rented it, no other friends had it, wish PSP had some single UMD things like the DS eh?)

I've been borrowing my friends for some time now and I really love the game, especially control type c as it seems aimed at left handed gamers like myself. Not being able to afford it myself, I would love to win a copy.

I am writing my acceptance speech and look forward to receiving the prize package. If someone else wins, I will require their address so I can recite my speech to them before I wrench the prize package from their grasp.

This is the whole reason i signed up for CAG.

Lol, ok, i am a cheapass... i like this site:D

I'm from Europe, so i've been wanting to get this game soooo long already, of course, for the PSP also, but why have a gaming handheld if you dont have a game

Gimme da game!

/me hopes /me wins

Coded arms looks like a good game to own, I was considering buying it, but lets see how this thing plays out first ^_^
Shoot me in scotty

I almost bought this game yesterday, but I decided to wait, seeing as how my brother has a copy.

Question: are the controls in the game fully configurable?

Can't you map the controls however you like? Forward/back/strafe set to the face buttons and mouselook mapped to the "stick" wouldn't be too bad, though I'm not terribly fond of the PSP analog nub.

Every handheld should have an analog stick exactly like the one the Neo Geo Pocket Color had. That thing was fucking awesome.

bread's done
Back