[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

CheapyD I have a question for you. Is ComboClothing a reliable site to buy from?

I really like the shirts they are selling but I am not sure if the sites relible. Let me know. I want to buy a shirt or two.

:)

[quote name='aeolist']Can't you map the controls however you like? Forward/back/strafe set to the face buttons and mouselook mapped to the "stick" wouldn't be too bad, though I'm not terribly fond of the PSP analog nub.[/QUOTE]

Makes two of us...and I'm also wondering about mapping the controls as well. Looks like a decent first attempt at a FPS though.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']bla bla bla bla Only shipping to us

ouchh....:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Aaaahhhh...
Oh well, i'll take money also...

Sign me up. Coded Arms have gotten bad reviews but it looks very interesting. The graphics are amazing for the PSP. The controls seem to be a bit iffy especially with that stump of a control stick.

The graphics look smooth, and as long as it doesn't give me a headache like Time Splitters 2 for XBox, I will be definitely satisfied. It is free, so sign my Cheap Ass up!

I'd love to have this game. I only have one for the PSP currently, and this one really appeals to me because of the cool graphics, and gameplay. Sign me up please :).

reviews aren't looking to good but coded arms looks to be a good game to tryout on my new PSP, sign me up!

I had high hopes for Coded Arms - it is one of the very few post-launch games that has looked good. The poor reviews have kind of lowered my expectations though. However, you cant beat this price.

[quote name='Hardbody1449']Not sure if this has been asked but......

Will this game update your firware????[/QUOTE]only to 1.5. as long as you don't have a japenese PSP, you won't have to update.

Count me in!!!!! Coded Arms in Best Buy is 34.99 after using the 5$ off coupon. But there is no harm in trying to win a free on. :]

Hey, the way things are going, any PSP game release is worth exploring. Am I the only one who has been a little disappointed at the speed the games have been released? Admittedly it has meant that I've been able to finish quite a few titles, but it would be nice to have some choice too. Anyway, Coded Arms looks like the best game being given away in this thread, so sign me up...

bread's done
Back