Winter is Coming, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Got one on my account and one on Mrs. Number83's.
___

Going to the Sixers game, Munch?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. It might be a game time decision. I'm going to be pretty exhausted after Thursday and Friday. I'm going to her in the archives all day, and giving a long lecture Thursday night.

[quote name='Number83']Got one on my account and one on Mrs. Number83's.
___

Going to the Sixers game, Munch?[/QUOTE]

I'm buying one now.

I've always wanted to try going to a Trailblzers game. ANd i can get nosebleed seats for $10-$15. But I never have the night off and the wife usually doesnt want to go.

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone here use the "lending library" for Kindle books with Prime? Is there any way to do that with the Kindle app on iPhone/iPad?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it's possible. It's also impossible to browse the titles on their website, which really sucks. Trying to slog through them on my Kindle is a PITA. So I think I've only used it once.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't believe it's possible. It's also impossible to browse the titles on their website, which really sucks. Trying to slog through them on my Kindle is a PITA. So I think I've only used it once.[/QUOTE]

They're not all in one place, but I was able to find my fair share of them when I was considering getting my own prime account for the perk.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to work on an iPhone/iPad. You physically have to register a Kindle to do it.

Guest speaker in today's entertainment business class?

dority.jpg

[quote name='JJSP']Guest speaker in today's entertainment business class?

dority.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I hope you told him he was fucking awesome in that show. (Also, he went to my Alma Mater, Murray State University)

Speaking of Deadwood, it's a disappointment that Luck is now cancelled.

We all complimented him on Deadwood - turns out he wrote for it as well. I had no idea Earl played Warren in There's Something About Mary too.

[quote name='JJSP']Yeah, it doesn't seem to work on an iPhone/iPad. You physically have to register a Kindle to do it.

Guest speaker in today's entertainment business class?

dority.jpg
[/QUOTE]

No way! I love Dan Dorrity. Excellent character there.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']uh...so how do I get my $10? It just said processing, then it vanished, not it's nowhere to be found?[/QUOTE]

They email you a link, where you go, log in, and get your code. Then you take said code and apply it to your account.

[quote name='Indignate']He's certainly no Shrike.

Who just can't stop getting pussy.[/QUOTE]So he finally snapped and turned into a crazy cat lady-man?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']uh...so how do I get my $10? It just said processing, then it vanished, not it's nowhere to be found?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. It's been about 10 hours now and still no response. Judging from the thread it's taking about that long for most people.

[quote name='eldergamer']Same thing happened to me. It's been about 10 hours now and still no response. Judging from the thread it's taking about that long for most people.[/QUOTE]I got the email from amazon for it. Thanks for the reminder on the deal Munch.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sunny and high 70s today. Buds on all the trees down here. Flowers popping out. Feels good man.
220px-John_Goodman%2C_March_2006%2C_3.JPG
[/QUOTE]

It's bizzare how the east coast and midwest are having far above normal temperatures. Yet the west coast is having cooler than normal. It's been in the 50s and raining for weeks here. Even gets down to the 30s at night with light fluries in the mornings sometimes.

In other news, Galactic Police have issued an Amber Alert for a young girl kidnapped by an intergalactic sex offender who prowls the universe in a blue box. Said offender claims to be a doctor and lures victims into his vehicle with promises of adventure and/or candy.

One stalked woman reported that the fugitive tried to lure her inside his ship by claiming how it's, "...so much bigger than it looks right now. Do you want to come inside for a look?" Once kidnapped, this "doctor" then drops his victims in life threatening situations repeatedly until they are entirely dependent on him for their survival and vulnerable to sexual molestation.

Below is the last known video of the latest kidnap vicitm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIwTm081t30&feature=g-logo&context=G28c26c8FOAAAAAAAAAA

If you see this girl, please report it to the nearest galactic police station. Do not apporach the kidnapper for he is armed with a screwdriver and dangerous.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']In other news, Galactic Police have issued an Amber Alert for a young girl kidnapped by an intergalactic sex offender who prowls the universe in a blue box. Said offender claims to be a doctor and lures victims into his vehicle with promises of adventure and/or candy.

One stalked woman reported that the fugitive tried to lure her inside his ship by claiming how it's, "...so much bigger than it looks right now. Do you want to come inside for a look?" Once kidnapped, this "doctor" then drops his victims in life threatening situations repeatedly until they are entirely dependent on him for their survival and vulnerable to sexual molestation.

Below is the last known video of the latest kidnap vicitm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIwTm081t30&feature=g-logo&context=G28c26c8FOAAAAAAAAAA

If you see this girl, please report it to the nearest galactic police station. Do not apporach the kidnapper for he is armed with a screwdriver and dangerous.[/QUOTE]

Errrr...I dunno...

Amy Pond > Her

The last 2-3 hours of God of War 3 are just straight up frustration. I hate this labryinth/timed puzzle part. I'm tempted to just You Tube the ending and move on.

[quote name='DT778']Finish it elgamer.[/QUOTE]

It's those damned Protect Pandora parts in the labrynith. The room flips upside down and then you have literally 5 seconds to figure out which way to move to avoid being crushed.

I don't need that frustration.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']For the fans of Drive.

And yea, I guess you're right. Chains of Olympus had a bullshit ending boss as well, but I haven't played Ghost of Sparta yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes it did. At this point I'm having trouble remembering the final boss of GoS, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the CoO boss. That one had me ready to snap the disc.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']All three God of Wars had bullshit endings, either hard as motherfuck levels or cuntcock bosses.[/QUOTE]

And I've pretty much breezed through the game so far up to this point. At least compared to how much I got stuck or had frustration at the previous two.

And now it's snowing, which means the whole town will freak out and the news will consist of nothing but "Storm Coverage! March Snowpocylapse!"

But if I'm really lucky they'll cancel my jury duty tomorrow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What difficulty level are you playing on?[/QUOTE]

Just normal. It's given me the option to switch to easy mode numerous times. (I jump to my death alot)

March 22nd. In and out of Jury duty in under 3 hours. Now to prepare for the Mother visit and constant travel, eating out, and critcisim and complaints. (Mostly about herself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back