Wolfenstein (360/PS3) $12.59/$17.42 at Amazon

Oh c'mon guys. Don't wait for $10, get it now. Well, at least I thought was worth it. But yeah, I know lot of us CAG have a backlog so might as well wait it out.

[quote name='Masterkyo']maybe $9.99 :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. So many FPS lately. Maybe Steam will do this for $10 for the PC soon enough?

[quote name='jubeininja69']why can't the ps3 version be $15. fuck.[/QUOTE]

Its strange because the ps3 version was cheaper than the 360 version the whole time except for this last drop....

Between the almost step-like way that this game dropped over the last week or so and how "No More Heroes 2" did a similar 'drop-n-dwindle', I wonder if Amazon is experimenting with game discounting methods and/or sweet spots.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Between the almost step-like way that this game dropped over the last week or so and how "No More Heroes 2" did a similar 'drop-n-dwindle', I wonder if Amazon is experimenting with game discounting methods and/or sweet spots.[/QUOTE]

That or they have knowledge of a general msrp drop and are trying to unload their extra stock before the price drops everywhere...

Just picked this up for the 360. At this price I couldn't resist. Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the original Xbox is still one of my favorite multiplayer shooters, and I'm hoping this one's even half as good.

Noticed Gamestop had this for 30 bucks on their gamedays sale...

Just wanted to bump this up for the CAG bros so they dont get hosed by GS....

I'm really tempted but if it goes down to $10 and I buy it now, I'll be pissed, so I'm gonna continue to play the waiting game.

[quote name='mxpowar']I'm really tempted but if it goes down to $10 and I buy it now, I'll be pissed, so I'm gonna continue to play the waiting game.[/QUOTE]

Definitely, it's been steadily dropping the past few weeks. Once it goes $10 or below, it's also a buy for me.

I placed my order today, after waiting on it since it was first posted here. I'm looking forward to playing it, as I've heard solid things about the game. I don't need a world-changing game, just one that keeps my attention.

[quote name='SirMikael']I placed my order today, after waiting on it since it was first posted here. I'm looking forward to playing it, as I've heard solid things about the game. I don't need a world-changing game, just one that keeps my attention.[/QUOTE]

Will definitely get you where you want to go.
Really enjoyed it on the PS3 and have been monitoring this
thread for a good enough excuse to give the 360 a ride.

Another drop...

Ps3 price is now 18 bucks and 360 price is 13 bucks...

All with Free super saver shipping....

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Another drop...

Ps3 price is now 18 bucks and 360 price is 13 bucks...

All with Free super saver shipping....[/QUOTE]
At this rate, it should be $10 by the end of the week. Sweet...

I got the PS3 version for $29 around Christmas. I liked the single player campaign its a lot of fun. The cool supernatural beings and the alternate universe sight "the veil", freaky Nazi weapons, and killing lots of nasty Nazis make for a ride worth the sale price. I played Wolfenstein way back when in the 8-bit days so it was nice to see the franchise revived once again.

I got my copy today today. Haven't played but 2 minutes of the single player, but played the hell out of multiplayer.

Only 20 or so people playing online all day. I was able to boost a few trophies, but doubt I can get the platinum because of a few requirements.

It isnt all that laggy like so many people are saying and it is your typical online shooter. Simple and no frills, should be fun for a few days at least.

If anyone wants to play online, send me a message.

Hmm, think I might bite at $13 if I can find another deal I like on Amazon.

I'm wondering how low it will go though, seems to drop a dollar every other day or so.

Oh actually I'll probably just toss this onto my Splinter Cell pre-order which I plan on placing when I get my $5 GC from Swagbucks soon.

I know this probably isn't an original post, but what's up with the $5 difference for the PS3 version? When that drops to $14 or below I'm in.

I really, really liked the demo. It turns out that I prefer an element of the supernatural and/or aliens with my FPS games.

Picked this up for 12.99 on gamefly.com a few weeks back. I'm playing the campaign right now and I'm probably 6 hours in. It's fun, it isn't groundbreaking in any area, but it's a solid FPS. Judging by my completion percentage the campaign seems short, and I'm not interested in multiplayer, so I'm glad I paid less than 20 for it.

Hrm... very tempting. I've still barely touched Return to Castle Wolfenstein, though, and am not into FPSes as much as I used to be. I also prefer playing FPSes on PC; yeah, I'm one of those people ;)

In for the 360 version @ $13.04.

Moderately amusing fact: I can see Raven Software from my office window as I type this. I love to support local developers, but shelling out $59.99 for this when it came out wasn't going to happen. For $13 though, I'm in.

Anyone know if this game supports co-op on the story mode? If it does I might by two to get the free shipping and play with my brother. If not, I will wait until its below $20 used at Gamestop with buy 2 get 1 free with edge card. Probably wouldn't have to wait long either....

[quote name='Purkeynator']Anyone know if this game supports co-op on the story mode? If it does I might by two to get the free shipping and play with my brother. If not, I will wait until its below $20 used at Gamestop with buy 2 get 1 free with edge card. Probably wouldn't have to wait long either....[/QUOTE]

no

Wolfenstein is definitely worth this price in my opinion. The multiplayer is a laggy mess but I enjoyed the campaign more than both Modern Warfares and Bad Company 2.

[quote name='jubeininja69']only until the ps3 version drop to 13 will i pick it up. i could get it for xbox but i prefer all my games on the ps3.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Though I would bite at the $15 mark. Here's hoping the game doesn't shoot back up in price while we wait. ;)

bread's done
Back