Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I have a question about this coupon.

Right now there's no way for me to print this at home, and when I went to do it at the library they have a "no install" policy on their computers about the coupon installer (dumb). Is there any way I could get a PDF of it?[/QUOTE]Nope, unless someone used up one of their two coupon prints to send it to you.

My coupon wouldn't print, and now I've reached the maximum number allowed to print it.

I'm freakin' heated right now. Yes, I'm mad over a $7 coupon for a Disney movie. What do I do now aside from sucking it up and buying it for whatever it's worth?

[quote name='Tybee']What is this $5 Amazon coupon everyone's referencing and how do I get it?[/QUOTE]

That promotion is over you can't get it now.

AMZ run coupons every now and then for Disney movies but they usually end about a week sometimes days after they go up for preorder.

I just decided to not use my Amazon preorder. I have a crapload of rewardzone certificates and a bunch of games to trade in at BB with their 100% TIV bonus.

If it wasn't for easy BB certs and BB giftcards, I'd just stick with Amazon instead of spending time and gas money driving to best buy.

But if it wasn't for that $7 Scott coupon, I'd be all like "fuck bestbuy, I have the $5 Amazon preorder coupon."

Is anyone willing to secure a Scott $7 coupon, scan and email it to me?

I would help you out with some DMR points! :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is anyone willing to secure a Scott $7 coupon, scan and email it to me?

I would help you out with some DMR points! :)[/QUOTE]

Why not just create another account? I had to do that as somehow Disney has totally screwed the pooch with my main account as I cannot logon with it.

[quote name='jmbreci']Why not just create another account? I had to do that as somehow Disney has totally screwed the pooch with my main account as I cannot logon with it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a printer at home and my work laptop won't let me install the coupons.com printer so that I can print it at work :whistle2:(

I will give anyone who helps me a a DMR code from one of my Pirates of the Caribbean Blus!

Please help! :D

fuck. I was only going to keep my Amazon pre-order if it went under $20, but I totally forgot about it. And they just shipped. Oops.

[quote name='Havokscry']With tax and the gas to go to Best Buy or Target, the $7 coupon vs. the $5 Amazon coupon is a wash for me. I'll stay with Amazon.[/QUOTE]
That's only if you want the 3D and DC. Many of us don't care about that and would rather just have the movie for $13 and change. Looking at it that way, you're overpaying by $8 for 3D.

[quote name='Jodou']That's only if you want the 3D and DC. Many of us don't care about that and would rather just have the movie for $13 and change. Looking at it that way, you're overpaying by $8 for 3D.[/QUOTE]

Does the coupon say it will work for the 2D, or are people just counting on "Stupid Cashier Syndrome" again? Even with the $8 difference and not having an immediate use for 3D (though I probably will in the future), I'm still keeping my Amazon order. Going to stores is just such a pain in the ass. Lines are always horrid. People are always getting in the way. Sometimes not dealing with people is worth $8, lol. Geez, I'm getting old.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Does the coupon say it will work for the 2D, or are people just counting on "Stupid Cashier Syndrome" again? Even with the $8 difference and not having an immediate use for 3D (though I probably will in the future), I'm still keeping my Amazon order. Going to stores is just such a pain in the ass. Lines are always horrid. People are always getting in the way. Sometimes not dealing with people is worth $8, lol. Geez, I'm getting old.[/QUOTE]

When you print the coupon from DMR via Scott, it shows pics of both the 2D and 3D BR releases and says ANY combo pack. This is different than the prior ones I can recall that were specifically for the 3D release. Having said that, the coupon only shows a pic of the 3D release, but says "BR Combo Pack."

[quote name='arcane93']fuck. I was only going to keep my Amazon pre-order if it went under $20, but I totally forgot about it. And they just shipped. Oops.[/QUOTE]Refuse it for delivery or put up a sign at your delivery address, with a signature, saying you're refusing the delivery of the package from Amazon.

[quote name='shrike4242']Refuse it for delivery or put up a sign at your delivery address, with a signature, saying you're refusing the delivery of the package from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they combined shipping on it with another pre-order that I had in for the new Robyn Hitchcock CD, which I do want, because they have the same tracking number. Oh well, I'll probably just keep it. :/

Coupon printer refuses to print anything at all for me (including other coupons at their website). I deleted cookies, deleted/reinstalled the coupon printer, and tried it once with Firefox and once with IE. It just sits there at the "coupon is printing" screen.

Guess I'll be renting it at the library for $2...

[quote name='Kerig']Coupon printer refuses to print anything at all for me (including other coupons at their website). I deleted cookies, deleted/reinstalled the coupon printer, and tried it once with Firefox and once with IE. It just sits there at the "coupon is printing" screen.

Guess I'll be renting it at the library for $2...[/QUOTE]

Pm me tomorrow and I will email u one

I'm going to attempt a price-match on the Blu-Ray/3D combo pack at Toys R Us on Tuesday with either the Best Buy or Target ad, then I'm going to use this 20% off TRU coupon which I just saw:

Link:
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/030113F_ViralCoupon.pdf?ab=TRU_Header:Home-Page

Then I'll use the $7 off coupon which should bring it down to around $15 before sales tax. It's worth a shot, but I'm concerned that even though the Toys R Us website says they'll price match any competitor's ad if you present it at the store, the policy does vary by store. I'll try to report back on Tuesday if I had any luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kyoya']I'm going to attempt a price-match on the Blu-Ray/3D combo pack at Toys R Us on Tuesday with either the Best Buy or Target ad, then I'm going to use this 20% off TRU coupon which I just saw:

Link:
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/030113F_ViralCoupon.pdf?ab=TRU_Header:Home-Page

Then I'll use the $7 off coupon which should bring it down to around $15 before sales tax. It's worth a shot, but I'm concerned that even though the Toys R Us website says they'll price match any competitor's ad if you present it at the store, the policy does vary by store. I'll try to report back on Tuesday if I had any luck.[/QUOTE]

Doubt you can do all three. I will try to use this coupon and the manf coupon on the regular blu to bring it to $11.xx + tax!

[quote name='kyoya']I'm going to attempt a price-match on the Blu-Ray/3D combo pack at Toys R Us on Tuesday with either the Best Buy or Target ad, then I'm going to use this 20% off TRU coupon which I just saw:

Link:

Then I'll use the $7 off coupon which should bring it down to around $15 before sales tax. It's worth a shot, but I'm concerned that even though the Toys R Us website says they'll price match any competitor's ad if you present it at the store, the policy does vary by store. I'll try to report back on Tuesday if I had any luck.[/QUOTE]

It says right on the 20% coupon, off regular price, so I doubt they would let you use it to begin with. You should be able to pricematch and use the $7 coupon but I doubt the 20% will work.

[quote name='noone13']It says right on the 20% coupon, off regular price, so I doubt they would let you use it to begin with. You should be able to pricematch and use the $7 coupon but I doubt the 20% will work.[/QUOTE]

Exactly it's going to be a one or the other thing.

I'm excited for this. I took the kids around Thanksgiving and when we got to the theater they were sold out so they've been waiting a while.

We went during the day and were literally the only ones in the theater. Eventually a couple of 20 somethings wandered in, but left after about 10 minutes since I guess they weren't getting the jokes.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Exactly it's going to be a one or the other thing.[/QUOTE]Actually, you can use both coupons, though you won't be able ot use it with a PM as well. The TRU coupon is a store coupon and the manufacturer coupon isn't a store coupon. You can use one of each per item and the store loses nothing on the manufacturer coupon because they get reimbursed for it.

You should be able to knock 20% off the price of the movie and then use the $7 off Scotts coupon. It should knock the 20% off whatever current non-PM'd price is out there (most likely $27.99 - $29.99) and then take $7 off with the Scotts coupon.

Yay, my pending RZ points posted today, so now I've got $15 towards the Ultimate CE. With the coupon, I should only pay like $6.50.

I just received Wreck it ralph from Amazon. I'm getting most of new release movies on Monday from Amazon. I hope I get Rise of the Guardian 3d on next monday. lol

[quote name='infamous styles']Having trouble with coupon also. Anyone willing to pm me a PDF version of it?[/QUOTE]

I think those coupon printers send out unique, one-time use codes. I'm not sure about this specific one, but my wife uses a coupon printing site for groceries and those are unique.

Same, I've tried 3 times and it keeps saying 'Sorry, this coupon has already been printed the number of times allowed or
this coupon link is no longer valid.'
even though I've installed the printing program, have my printer ready to go, etc. Anyone able to help me out with one of these coupons? I'd really appreciate it!

If the coupon isn't printing it's most likely some sort of pop-up blocker that isn't allowing you to go to the next step.

Link:

Thanks for the coupon link.
However I doubt you will get a price match and the coupon.
Does anyone know Toys R Us' price for the 3d combo pack? Their website has it at $34.99 it would be nice if is cheaper instore Tuesday.

If someone needs a coupon, tomorrow I can send a scan of one that I will have used. I don't think best buy has ever scanned one, they just deduct the value. I created an extra DMR account, so the duplicate coupon won't be a problem with my main DMR account.

[quote name='skate4music']Thanks for the coupon link.
However I doubt you will get a price match and the coupon.
Does anyone know Toys R Us' price for the 3d combo pack? Their website has it at $34.99 it would be nice if is cheaper instore Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

No problem, if I don't have any luck (which is likely as everyone has pointed out), then at least it's good towards a Wreck-It Ralph toy or some other collectible from the movie. It appears the WIR blu-ray 3-D release is going for $34.99 - but it's unclear if that will officially change for tomorrow, I can't even find it on the TRU website.

Finally got the coupon to print...had to press the button a few times before the program realized the printer was hooked up and on.

[quote name='kyoya']

One more thing: If anyone is a Best Buy Reward Zone member, be sure to log in and check your accounts, $5.00 RZ certificates are being sent out. Some people have reported getting these randomly out of the blue, but I thought it was worth pointing out before the DVD/Blu-Ray release tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. Issued 3/2/13, expires 3/19/13.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Anyone know if the digital copy is iTunes and uv crap?[/QUOTE]

Disney doesn't do UV so it is iTunes.

Here is another additional Wreck-It Ralph rebate deal I came across for those of you who purchase Honeysuckle White or Shady Brook Farms turkey products:

Save $5 by mail when you purchase Disney’s “Wreck-It Ralph” Blu-ray Combo pack plus any Shady Brook Farms or Honeysuckle White turkey product.

Honeysuckle White Rebate Form URL: http://www.honeysucklewhite.com/assets/pdf/WreckItRalph_Rebate_Form.pdf

Shady Brook Farms Rebate Form URL: http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/assets/pdf/WreckItRalph_Rebate_Form.pdf

You do have to clip the proof-of-purchase from the Blu-Ray packaging itself, and the offers do not specify if the proof-of-purchase from the Blu-Ray 3D combo pack is acceptable.

[quote name='kyoya']No problem, if I don't have any luck (which is likely as everyone has pointed out), then at least it's good towards a Wreck-It Ralph toy or some other collectible from the movie. It appears the WIR blu-ray 3-D release is going for $34.99 - but it's unclear if that will officially change for tomorrow, I can't even find it on the TRU website.[/QUOTE]No reason to use the 20% off coupon if it's at $34.99, as it would make it $27.99 after the coupon.

TRU wouldn't let me use the 20% and the 7. The system wouldn't allow and the manager wasn't having it either. May be YMMV but beware.

bread's done
Back