Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

[quote name='irighti']thanks for the heads up on the coupon, I tend to forgot about them. went to best buy. I combined it with the $10 I had in rewards certs, plus that bonus $5 they sent out. walked out with the 2 disc for 1.47. stoked.[/QUOTE]What bonus $5 they sent out?

Yeah, that TRU 20% off coupon has a buttload of restrictions. You can essentially use it on a soda ... as long as the soda is not on sale. Bleh.

Got the 2D Blu-Ray with the $7 coupon and 5% off with the Target RED Card for around $12.

That TRU 20% Coupon is a joke! Couldn't even use it on Videogames. If it wouldn't have been for the $30 gift card I got from that special last week I wouldn't even have shopped there tonight for MLB 13 The Show.

Used the $7 off coupon at Target without any problems.

The cashier was trying to push me to get the $27 version cause that was the one on pictured on the coupon, but I just told her that it's for any blu ray combo pack and to just scan the damn thing, and what do you know it worked.

I love my library, I put in my online reserve for Wreck it Ralph a month ago, and I already got the DVD in my "Inbox" for pick-up yesterday, all free of charge (well, besides tax dollars, I guess), that's my pre-order deal.

I used to buy these combo packs day one with the coupons, but I've been hesitant lately with Disney / Pixar releases (last worthy one was Toy Story 3 IMO). Perhaps after I watch it I'll change my mind on buying it, given the video game theme and all.

Picked up mine today. $3 and change after coupon, PM and RZ Certs. Thank you guys! My son is ecstatic and watching it now.

Did anyone grab the ultimate edition (4 discs) from Target? If I can find one I'll get one of those and give my 2 disc BR/DVD combo to my nieces .. Need the DPCI number off the receipt though.

Ended up going back to best buy yesterday and they still didn't have the 4 disc versions. And bb.com said they were out of stock everywhere in San Diego. Went to Target and they only had 1 copy which I snagged. For $2, I probably should've just kept the Amazon pre-order.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Haven't seen this yet: Does Jennifer Hale play Shepard or will I recognize her voice when she speaks?[/QUOTE]o_O I wasn't aware Mass Effect was in the movie. The major cameos were Qbert, Sonic, Ryu, Ken, Bison, Tapper, Clyde, Satine, Kano, and a zombie from House of the Dead.

Thanks for the coupon and info guys. I picked the 2D/DVD combo for $13.xx including tax w/ coupon/5% red card savings. Thats the deal I was looking for!

Picked up the 3D/2D version at Target without any issues for $19.94 before tax after the 5% redcard savings.

Thanks all.

[quote name='DNukem170']o_O I wasn't aware Mass Effect was in the movie. The major cameos were Qbert, Sonic, Ryu, Ken, Bison, Tapper, Clyde, Satine, Kano, and a zombie from House of the Dead.[/QUOTE]

I would assume he's talking about
the "look-alike" game "Hero's Duty"...which features a female leader, voiced by Jane Lynch.

Also, how could you forget Pac-Man...and best of all, Zangief (several others in the Bad Guy support group as well). I thought Zangief was hilarious though.

Finally bought a copy for myself tonight using the $7 coupon... I got one earlier in the week for a friend's bday gift. Thanks CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up the 2d Blu/DVD combo on tuesday, looking forward to seeing the film. My mind was made up once I saw the digital copy was the old on disc format - anyone who picked up the full 3d blu-ray set want to comment on how Disney does digital copies?

[quote name='Chris22783']I picked up the 2d Blu/DVD combo on tuesday, looking forward to seeing the film. My mind was made up once I saw the digital copy was the old on disc format - anyone who picked up the full 3d blu-ray set want to comment on how Disney does digital copies?[/QUOTE]

It's done via iTunes and WMP.

As we all know Disney does not support UV and they have their own proprietary streaming in the works one day.

Price matched Amazon for $19.99 at Best Buy and thanks to cgxcswim snagged the $7 off coupon. Might pick another one up for my nephew.

So much work! I might try and get it at target..So you have to have a physical coupon? I can't take a pic of it and show it to them?

[quote name='mr_burnzz']So much work! I might try and get it at target..So you have to have a physical coupon? I can't take a pic of it and show it to them?[/QUOTE]

You have to have the printed coupon. They won't just magically give you $7 off because you have a picture of a coupon. They need the physical paper coupon so they can turn it in and get the credit back towards the sale.

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']can I still use the coupon today?[/QUOTE]

The coupon says it expires 3/8/2013. I'm hoping to still be able to use it today. Usually the day that it expires is the last day that you can use it. At least that has been my experience with other coupons.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would assume he's talking about
the "look-alike" game "Hero's Duty"...which features a female leader, voiced by Jane Lynch.

Also, how could you forget Pac-Man...and best of all, Zangief (several others in the Bad Guy support group as well). I thought Zangief was hilarious though.
[/QUOTE]

Jennifer Hale is listed in the credits, just curious who she played.

[quote name='lyric706']I used it today, so you guys should be good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I didn't realize it expired yesterday. I'm heading to Target today.

Edit: argh didn't realize that was posted yesterday.

bread's done
Back