WTF HALO2 HAS LEAKED!!!

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Cracka']stfu tool bag[/quote]

you talkin to me or the dumbass postin the pictures?[/quote]

You downloaded the BitTorrent files....so I am not the dumbass....you are

[quote name='murcielago77']WTF does that have to do with halo 2!?!?!? Anyways it sucks how Halo 2 leaked but now that it has i really really want it. I know its illegal and all but i mean its halo 2. If it was something else like doom 3 i wouldnt/didn't do it but i mean come on, HALO 2![/quote]

Implies that you did download it or you thought about it....so we are watching your IP.....Don't play with Evil

yea i thought about it but im not gonna do it. It isnt worth it. The risk of getting caught and the fact the game is like a month away. I can wait because i have other games to play and GTA comes out soon. Also i have better things to do then to pirate a game to play it early if i even can because i have no idea how'd i'd even play it

Bungie's response to the Halo 2 leak. They could come down hard on anybody posting serious spoilers.
"As the gaming world comes to terms with Halo 2's dramatic leak nearly a month ahead of release, developer Bungie has quietly responded by way of an updated warning on its community forum, which promises to ban gamers who posted leaked information or spoilers, and even ban certain Xbox Live gamertags from the game's online component."
Also, Microsoft has asked for the community's help to help track out the people involved with the leak, much like Valve did with the Half-Life 2 Source leak. Anyone who downloads the game also faces a serious $100,000 lawsuit for theft. Many people will be made an example of...

I can't see the point in trying to locate every person who has DLed it and "fine them 100,000 dollars". That seems a little absurd to me. There ain't no stoppin this train anymore... despite what threats Microsoft may be barking, the only legal power they could possibly have is finding the jackass employee (I suppose?) that leaked the game out of Bungie. This sounds alot like the KaZaa lawsuits to me, which to my knowledge there has been no serious legal rammifications for, even for those found guilty. This is just an attempt to scare those who are thinking of jacking a copy... Don't get me wrong, it's a damn shame that this entire event transipred. But it did, and while Microsoft may say they will file individual lawsuits, I find this very hard to believe.

Whatever happened to those supoened (sp) people from Kazaa? Didthe RIAA really fine them or was that all BS just to scare people?

We will see won't we....They say that the lawsuits are going to "go down in History". They have a lot of money and may just buy themselves a few more pages in the history books and laws being changed and enforced....

whoa wait where is DLF as in Dragon lord frodo i miss ripping on that kid.

As for Halo 2 leak, i was tempted to download it, then i realized.

1. It's M$ you don't F with microsoft, plus it's highly illegal

2. Bungie worked there ASSES off on this game, and i respect them a ton.

3. Halo 2 will be good, but it's not worth $100,000 fine no thanks

4. I wanna play it on live

5 and final reason. THE LEAKED COPY IS FRENCH NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I PUT A PIECE OF FRENCH CRAP IN THIS PC. Also i don't wanna ruin the story by playing it in french. I'll just wait for the english collectors edition i already paid for like i'm sure many of you have :p

just my thoughts

maynard

1087851506540.gif

Is that lady falling through a trap door or something? To stay on topic, I'm not going to Download it...

To go back off-topic, the hole is actually a stairwell to the basement...of which she did not notice. One of the most painful things to watch...

i'ms sry, but what does it mean that it leaked, how can someone download an xbox game????? i know computer games r easy to download but since when can someone download an xbox game. what the hell is the story abouti dont understand

[quote name='zenimann89']where is it available, i'm not plannng on downloading it, i'm just curious[/quote]

you may wana put on your flame sheild now.. just a suggestion for your own safety...

[quote name='zenimann89']where is it available, i'm not plannng on downloading it, i'm just curious[/quote]
Dude, you're just asking for it, but I'll help you out. Its on.............THE INTERNET! there, now you can get it

[quote name='zenimann89']i'ms sry, but what does it mean that it leaked, how can someone download an xbox game????? i know computer games r easy to download but since when can someone download an xbox game. what the hell is the story abouti dont understand[/quote]

it means the physical disc is leaking, you should not buy this model of the game because it may leak into the ststem and fry it. Just be careful

[quote name='Moxio']ROFL DLF just admitted to downloading the pirated stuff. What a loser.[/quote]

:rofl:

I hope he posts a spoiler and gets his manboob-haviing-ass sued.

[quote name='Wshakspear']To go back off-topic, the hole is actually a stairwell to the basement...of which she did not notice. One of the most painful things to watch...[/quote]

You say painful, I say hilarious.

[quote name='CrimGhost']Downloaded it and still buying it. MIDNIGHT MADNESS AT EB![/quote]

Quoted in case he decides to edit it.

LOL!
CrimGhost wrote:
Downloaded it and still buying it. MIDNIGHT MADNESS AT EB!

Quoted in case he decides to edit it.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='CrimGhost']Downloaded it and still buying it. MIDNIGHT MADNESS AT EB![/quote]

Quoted in case he decides to edit it.[/quote]

Haha. Don't worry.

[quote name='Maynard']whoa wait where is DLF as in Dragon lord frodo i miss ripping on that kid.

As for Halo 2 leak, i was tempted to download it, then i realized.

1. It's M$ you don't F with microsoft, plus it's highly illegal

2. Bungie worked there ASSES off on this game, and i respect them a ton.

3. Halo 2 will be good, but it's not worth $100,000 fine no thanks

4. I wanna play it on live

5 and final reason. THE LEAKED COPY IS FRENCH NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I PUT A PIECE OF FRENCH CRAP IN THIS PC. Also i don't wanna ruin the story by playing it in french. I'll just wait for the english collectors edition i already paid for like i'm sure many of you have :p

just my thoughts

maynard[/quote]

You should add to your sig.... AND NO EGGS!

"Unauthorized personnel should know
that I have full license to use any means to
protect the security of these transmissions.
I believe that punishing even minor transgressions
with shockingly excessive force is the best deterrent.
I am relentless, and I have absolutely no conscience
when it comes to executing my mission.
Make your decisions accordingly."
Quote from I love bees dot com

Instead of Downloading French pirated illegal-ness, you should immediatly go and buy this game and play it. By the time you are close to finished, Halo 2 will be out and you will be glad you waited and played this game(see below) during the wait instead of getting a $100,000 fine. Playing an ILLEGAL copy of a game you have been waiting to come out for 2 years (in an inferior language -French) is just simply not as fun as it will be to play it the right way (Legal copy in English). It will ruin your ultimate gaming experience to play it in an Illegal manner. You will also have huge legal fees...Just go play this game until Halo2 comes out...Trust Me...You will thank me later
nocturne_ad.jpg

I have been thinging of getting SMT:N before it gets harder to get. I will prob. trade the last of my cc sale haul and pick it up tommorow. As for stealing Halo 2, that's like buying a bootleg of The Passion of The Christ(I know some one who did).

No I don't believe in god but it is ironic. My friend(a very religous person) was so moved by the film he had to have it early. There by in order to have the film about jesus he effectively stole it via a third party. It strikes me as silly some one so moved by the film would be so hypocrytical as to do this. I also used that example because I imagine 90% of people who bootleg either of these items will also buy them come retail time.

I wouldn't exaggerate the figure to 90%, more like between 60 and 75%, but there's a difference in downloading a great movie and a great game. Movies are static.. you know what will happen every time and you know the result. Games are dynamic. Now here's the kicker.

Why will people be more likely to buy a movie that they've bootlegged versus a game that's forever changing?

The answer? Price, and depending on the version, quality. Movies can come in several forms. A full DVD with menus and whatnot can run about 4GB. A SVCD single movie by itself will run 1.6gb.. games can run anywhere between 1mb to infinite. More people would be willing to spend $15 on something that doesn't change versus $50 on something that changes every time you play.

I think that this might be the exception to the rule. Everyone wants Halo 2 to play it on XBox Live, but some colleges aren't allowing XBox Live, so you'll get piracy there. I dunno, it'll probably eventually balance itself out. I mean, this game is pushing two million units at 50 (wow, I'd love to work for Bungie right now), god only knows how many it could do when it drops to 19 in.. oh, what, 3 or 4 years? Especially with Christmas coming up.. while PS2 has GTA:SA, MGS3, and GT4 as their big hits this fall.. Microsoft has KOTOR2, Halo 2, and Forza (launches after Christmas though).. this piracy is bad news for them, but I think they'll still pull out ahead. The only real challenge out of GTA:SA vs. Halo 2, MGS3 vs. KOTOR2 and Forza vs. GT4 is the MGS3/KOTOR2. Halo 2 will win and Forza will win (if not only because GT4 nixed the online mode).

Wow, how'd I go from talking about piracy to holiday sellers? I rule at rambling.

bread's done
Back