Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

[quote name='JEKKI']I remember all the FFA guys would go to japan to play 3S and be like "man these girls wouldnt leave us alone when we were all at arcade tryin to play 3S"[/QUOTE]

I don't know, that sounds like BS. I didn't see many girls hang out in the fighting game section at arcades, they like all the useless plush toys out of the claw machines. My first two trips I was hit on a few times, a high school chick even asked me if she could get her picture taken with me like I was a celebrity. But I didn't get any love my last 2 trips, guess I'm too old now.

I know I have told you about this before Joe, but if you get the chance you need to stop by MS. One of the best adult stores ever. Five floors of some of the craziest toys you will ever see.

You know, I would add phrost to my ignore list with Paco, but he rarly even shows up anymore, it'd be a waste of energy on my part.

On my last trip I was hit on (or lightly raped) by a lady who looked like she was in her 40's. She was a dog too (and drunk). I never want to go to a Japanese mini bar again. She touched my stuff, not cool.

the only hope i have of meeting people is housewives from my language blog

well whatever
what's MS?

and i must go to donki and get my akb48 stuff
i like how i became an akb48 fan in the last 3 weeks. months after they visited america.

bread's done
Back