Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

[quote name='panzerfaust']I posted fliers 2 days ago for a fighting game community around campus and the e-mails are steadily rolling in -- granted half the people interested are probably weeabos and the like =/
[/QUOTE]

just be sure to have lots of Oust on hand for the impending stench.

Don't know what it is about arcades/gaming gatherings and people not wearing deodorant. It's like people just give up on life and appearances...

[quote name='ninja dog']just be sure to have lots of Oust on hand for the impending stench.

Don't know what it is about people in general not wearing deodorant. It's like people just give up on life and appearances...[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Life is full of smelly ass people, not just gamer types. :puke:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fixed. Life is full of smelly ass people, not just gamer types. :puke:[/QUOTE]

The smelly ass people in life are the gamer types. :(

gallery_129_13_905309.gif

BUSTA WOOOOF

[quote name='SmallWind']Aris commentary. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
The commentary wasn't that much better for SC. Oh man. =(

I've always wanted to try Osman. I kinda wanna see if I can score the PCB at some point.

Run Saber... i've heard it's not as good.

If ya'll really want a trip, play Strider Returns for the Genesis.

You guys know anyone who's selling or trading a copy of the new version of BlazBlue? It's called BlazBlue: Continuum Shift I think? I heard it was pretty good.. I thought the first one was OK, my girl liked it a lot.. and the price is right so I figured why the hell not?

Any system I suppose. Is it better on or or another?

[quote name='PhrostByte']

Any system I suppose. Is it better on or or another?[/QUOTE]

You already know this answer to this.

Speaking of which, Dizzy if you pick up BB for the pc from UK there are things you can do to get it updated to CS with the new toons, and still play online.Just saying.

[quote name='LostRoad']You already know this answer to this.

Speaking of which, Dizzy if you pick up BB for the pc from UK there are things you can do to get it updated to CS with the new toons, and still play online.Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Google has failed me, I got nothin'.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who the fuck is Dizzy?[/QUOTE]

A gigantic asshole.

You guys know anyone who's selling or trading a copy of the new version of Osman? It's called Osman: Fried Chicken I think? I heard it was pretty phresh.. I thought the first one was GDLK, my dog liked it a lot.. and the price is right so I figured why the hell not?

Any platform I suppose. Is it better on or or another?

Surprise announcement for Evo 2K11...

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT THE BIG EVO ANNOUNCEMENT SPOILED EARLY

Dino Rex at Evo 2K11!! T-REX IS TOP TIER.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysbzjSERMok&feature=related[/MEDIA]

Yes I'm very glad they included a stupid-ass-looking character from a game that was liked by no one. Would it have been that hard to use a design people didn't hate.

Capcom sure has a lot of shitty characters no one cares about to use for one of their most hyped titles.

Trish, Redfield and Wesker and I was already out, it's fun to watch from the sidelines though.

[quote name='asianxcore']Hooray for Capcom opting to go for NEW characters instead of rehashing who already was in MVC2.

spencer_arthur4.jpg
spencer_arthur3.jpg
spencer_arthur2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It just had to be that spencer.

They just announced Magneto and MODOK as well for the Marvel side.

Old Spencer will probably be a DLC costume, knowing Capcom. Arthur kicks ass though... he's showing up in a ton of places these days so I hope this is leading to a new GnG.

I haven't played a Bionic Commando since the NES days, so this Spencer design doesn't bug me in the slightest, and it probably never will.

MODOK is stupid. Mag-fuckin'-neto, on the other hand...

The strange one is a costume he is going to wear in a upcoming story, I'm guessing the piping changes colors because it was red in the comic solicits.

Lovin' the MvC roster announcements, the Arthur trailer is so great.

Looking forward to the inevitable Super Joe DLC too.

M.O.D.O.K. looks fun and seems like he'll have a pretty unique playstyle, which I always like.

Mag fuckIN' Neto was just icing on the cake.

Here's to hoping that they put in a Megaman that plays similar to the one in TvC. I love the arm changing.

PS: Remember when FGT's would get to 500 posts in a few days?

[quote name='asianxcore']Having Modok in the game is hilarious. I'm down.

MVC2 players are probably glad Magneto is in this shit again :)[/QUOTE]

Until they get to try him out ;X

I remember that, Kimbo. :(

I am absolutely loving the Spectacular Spider-Man's VA being the VA for MvC3's Spidey. "Maaa-gy" made me bust out in laughter.

[quote name='MarkMan']Until they get to try him out ;X[/QUOTE]

Yea, I thought that might happen. I wasn't expecting Capcom to put MVC2 Magneto in this game.

bread's done
Back