Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Make me wonder if they took bounding out of TTT2... though Doc B with bound would be badass.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the trailer? Because there's definitely bounding. Tag team bound combos all day.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Should have asked this a day ago, I just sold mine on eBay.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that post and thinking "Hmm...I should bid on that". Then I absolutely forgot.

[quote name='heavyd853']I dont think namco owns the rights to gon anymore?[/QUOTE]

are you saying

that the rights are... gone?

[quote name='asianxcore']Anyone know if the CVS2 American Guide for PS2 had full frame data listing?[/QUOTE]

I still have mine. It does not.

Disgusting pervert...

[quote name='asianxcore']I remember seeing that post and thinking "Hmm...I should bid on that". Then I absolutely forgot.[/QUOTE]

Same.. you should have reminded us Jim.

Yeah, I didn't wanna spam my "hey buy my shit cause I'm broke!" message, though. Next time I have anything cool and fighter related I'll make sure you guys know.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Disgusting pervert...

Same.. you should have reminded us Jim.[/QUOTE]

Bro, have you heard of this new evolved Weeaboo? They are Koreaboos, people fascinated with everything related to Korea. They usually play StarCraft, DJ Max, Pump It Up, and Lineage, plus they eat lots of kimchi and listen to Kpop. Pretty sick, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be a closet Koreaboo.... I love Korean food and have quite a few Korean friends. My Asian influence is all over the place.

A friend is currently teaching in South Korea, and he says "Come out and visit, you can stay here anytime." I don't know if I want to fly out to Korea anytime soon, but having two channels dedicated to StarCraft is tempting. . .

Plus I could get decimated by Korean Tekken masters. And turned down by Korean hoes.

I am totally a Mountain Deweaboo. ^_^

When I slam a can, I go uguu~ uguu~ uguu~ ahhhhhhhhhh. . .

[quote name='PhrostByte']Queers[/QUOTE]

I don't know any queeraboos.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I don't fuck around with Mountain Dew, but I drink the shit out of some Coke Zero and Pepsi Max.

Chemicals FTW[/QUOTE]

already have 2 freinds losing their gums due to the dew... scary shit.

I went to a restaurant wearing my Shadoloo sweater from triumvir,

and my waiter was really happy and telling me how awesome it was.

he had no idea it was street fighter... he was like

"yeay!! your jacket is like mafia and yakuza!!!"

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm stupid[/QUOTE]
haha

sux 2 be you!

I'm stupid
I'm stupid
I'm stupider than you
I'm stupider than you in every waaaaaaaaay!
Cause every day we play
All day today when out in the bay
HEY~

[quote name='kainzero']I'm stupid
I'm stupid
I'm stupider than you
I'm stupider than you in every waaaaaaaaay![/QUOTE]
I know, but you didn't have to sing it.

[quote name='LostRoad']Some of you really need to go out and get a gf damn.[/QUOTE]

It may sadden you to know that some of us do.
Not me, hopefully never again. :cool:

[quote name='Chacrana']I just love beef. He's that tiptronic chronic, nah mean?[/QUOTE]
gangsta.jpg

I won't lie, I would seriously rock that 3-finger ring if I had it. :(

bread's done
Back